AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to camming! Help!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2018
Hello my lovelies,

I will start camming next month (just sorting myself out with outfits, toys etc and only just got a laptop to cam with) I'm from the UK, so would working for an American site be okay? or is there a good UK site?

I have been looking at EYEKANDIMODELS, EYEKANDICAMS, as they are a UK site, but I'm not too sure if they are good as I can't find much information on them.

Otherwise I will be looking at sites like MFC.

xx

I'm from the UK, so would working for an American site be okay? or is there a good UK site?

I have been looking at EYEKANDIMODELS, EYEKANDICAMS, as they are a UK site, but I'm not too sure if they are good as I can't find much information on them.

AdultWork
https://adultwork.com/

You can work for an American site - just keep in mind that inter-fiat exchanging e.g. USD -> Euro can take a considerable amount of time to process. Keep track of ALL of your financial records and make sure to keep receipts for any and all outfits, cameras, tech that you use *for camming* as these can be deductions from your taxes (then again, I'm not familiar with how taxes work in the UK, but this is certainly the case in the States).

Status
Not open for further replies.