AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to forum. A "hello" and a question.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Hi all. I have visited this forum as an anonymous lurker for a little while now and finally decided to create an account. :hello2: I know this form is mostly for MFC models, which I am not. I am on SM and did find a forum which seems more for SM performers but decided to steer clear because it seems like a cliquish place where certain posters are allowed to bully other posters with moderator blessings. Too icky for me!

OK, my question. I have searched this forum but probably missed the answer so please forgive me if it's redundant. I am considering verifying myself as a non MFC model. My question is, who has access to the shout out photo? As you can tell by what I wrote I do have a certain amount of reservations. Strange I know, but as an online personality you probably get it.

Reactions: LadyLuna
:hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Hello there! Welcome to the forum! A lot of us are SM models!

If you want to get verified, the verification photo is public, so everyone can see it.

BUT-you could always upload it to imgur, and then delete it after you're verified. Or maybe Amber would even delete your post after you're verified. I don't know if that's something she does, but maybe worth asking. :thumbleft: Welcome!

Reactions: LadyLuna
Thanks. I'm not familiar with imjur but will look it up and make an an account now.

Ok. I can't wait. I'm in a state of panic and I wonder if anyone here has any suggestions.

My e-mail account was hacked. When I try to log in I am prompted to provide the answers to security questions. The problem is whoever hacked the account changed the answers to the security questions and now the account is locked. Thing is, this is the e-mail account I use for SM and for Payoneer direct deposit. I logged in to SM and Payoneer this morning and changed the e-mail address but I have no idea if my direct deposit was rerouted. I don't even know if that's possible. I don't save my passwords in e-mail but at the same time, there are so many file folders that I honestly don't know what's in there, not to mention, an indie client list of no less than 600 that I'm pretty sure will be deleted by my hackers. Paychecks went out Friday and are usually deposited on Tuesday. I don't know that a hacker could get between that just by accessing my e-mail but then I didn't think anyone would hack my e-mail account either!

I sent SM an e-mail this morning but no one has gotten back to me yet and I don't expect a response until sometime tomorrow if I am lucky. Payoneer doesn't offer a support number on weekends. Only Monday - Friday.

I am envisioning a scenario where all of my accounts (SM, Payoneer, Bank of America) will have to be shut down and reopened. I'm also envisioning a scenario of not having my rent paid on time as a result!

Anyone have any suggestions on additional steps I should be taking? I'm kinda freaking out here!

Mymilkshake said:
Ok. I can't wait. I'm in a state of panic and I wonder if anyone here has any suggestions.

My e-mail account was hacked. When I try to log in I am prompted to provide the answers to security questions. The problem is whoever hacked the account changed the answers to the security questions and now the account is locked. Thing is, this is the e-mail account I use for SM and for Payoneer direct deposit. I logged in to SM and Payoneer this morning and changed the e-mail address but I have no idea if my direct deposit was rerouted. I don't even know if that's possible. I don't save my passwords in e-mail but at the same time, there are so many file folders that I honestly don't know what's in there, not to mention, an indie client list of no less than 600 that I'm pretty sure will be deleted by my hackers. Paychecks went out Friday and are usually deposited on Tuesday. I don't know that a hacker could get between that just by accessing my e-mail but then I didn't think anyone would hack my e-mail account either!

I sent SM an e-mail this morning but no one has gotten back to me yet and I don't expect a response until sometime tomorrow if I am lucky. Payoneer doesn't offer a support number on weekends. Only Monday - Friday.

I am envisioning a scenario where all of my accounts (SM, Payoneer, Bank of America) will have to be shut down and reopened. I'm also envisioning a scenario of not having my rent paid on time as a result!

Anyone have any suggestions on additional steps I should be taking? I'm kinda freaking out here!
Yahoo, hotmail, gmail...?

Did you try this one? For Payoneer
"1-(646)-386-2434 to report a lost or stolen card." I'd try here if I'd be in your situation...

And if you can access your Payoneer account you can also check the details of transactions

Thank you for your posts. It was my yahoo account.

I don't have a Payoneer card, only direct deposit. After thinking about it, if my Payoneer account was affected I don't think I would have been able to log in and change the e-mail and to be honest, I'm afraid to call that lost/stolen card number because if my paycheck is en route as it's supposed to be, my fear is someone at Payoneer might interrupt the electronic transfer thus making it so I wont get a paycheck this week/2 paychecks next week. Reasonably though it is better to be safe than sorry.

I just feel like when it comes to my landlord I am the woman of 1000 excuses why my rent is always late and it's always of stuff like this! It's like I am cursed or something!

I'll call the number.

Safe!

I spoke to a very helpful gentleman via Payoneer live chat who assured me only Payoneer can change banking information, not the customer.
he just had me change my password and security question and assures me everything is fine. :dance:

Thank you so much for suggesting it.

Mymilkshake said:
Thank you for your posts. It was my yahoo account.

Here's what to do if your account has been hacked. But if you don't have a phone number set up, or they've changed it, no alternate email, or the secret questions don't work; you may be out of luck. But what i'm perplexed about is they say your 'previous' security questions should still work for 30 days after they have been changed. So, are you typing them EXACTLY as you entered them? upper and lower case sensitive???

Hi JerryBoBerry. Thank you so much. I have been all over those pages and am nothing short of heartbroken. Part of the problem is it's a launch account. The account is so old (created it in 1997 when it went live) I can't remember the answers so even with the ability to access it after 30 days I'm still stuck. :(

When I try to answer the security questions it will give me about 6 to 8 tries and if I still can't guess it, it locks me out of making any further attempts for 12 hours at a time. I tried calling the number but it drops after about 2 or 3 minutes of hold time. I sent an e-mail to the account recovery department with my Comcast address and am hoping will be able to restore it but without knowing the answers I'm not sure if I'll ever get it back. I'm waiting to hear from them.

It's more than just security issues with SM and Payoneer. There's a lot of sentimental value there as well. There some really old files and photos I kept there just as they were sent to me from my sister while she was still alive. Every now and again I will "e-mail her back" when I miss her. It's kind of a thing I do to feel close. Getting the mailer daemon is not quite a response but it still is one. Odd I know. It's sounds really strange. I also know they are just, "things" and at some point I should let got but not like this.

Bah.

I'm not expecting them to be able to recover the account or any part of its contents but I'm hoping they will.

Thank you :h:

Mymilkshake said:
Hi JerryBoBerry. Thank you so much. I have been all over those pages and am nothing short of heartbroken. Part of the problem is it's a launch account. The account is so old (created it in 1997 when it went live) I can't remember the answers so even with the ability to access it after 30 days I'm still stuck. :(

When I try to answer the security questions it will give me about 6 to 8 tries and if I still can't guess it, it locks me out of making any further attempts for 12 hours at a time. I tried calling the number but it drops after about 2 or 3 minutes of hold time. I sent an e-mail to the account recovery department with my Comcast address and am hoping will be able to restore it but without knowing the answers I'm not sure if I'll ever get it back. I'm waiting to hear from them.

It's more than just security issues with SM and Payoneer. There's a lot of sentimental value there as well. There some really old files and photos I kept there just as they were sent to me from my sister while she was still alive. Every now and again I will "e-mail her back" when I miss her. It's kind of a thing I do to feel close. Getting the mailer daemon is not quite a response but it still is one. Odd I know. It's sounds really strange. I also know they are just, "things" and at some point I should let got but not like this.

Bah.

I'm not expecting them to be able to recover the account or any part of its contents but I'm hoping they will.

Thank you :h:
Sorry to hear all that. I hope they're able to do something for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.