AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to MFC and could really use help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkiBella_

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
May 28, 2015
Tampa Florida
Twitter Username
@NikkiBellaMFC
MFC Username
NikkiBella_
Hi there! Ok, so I have been been on MFC for about 6 weeks and in other words, I am brand new. I've tried a few different things and have followed alot of advice when it comes to equipment and outfits and making sure I look my best everytime I get on cam. I am camming almost everyday and trying to be as consistant as possible but as of the last week or so my traffic at night has gone down and stays at around 10 people. I have a twitter, which is NikkiBellaMFC and if there is any ideas on things I could try or any girls that would want to work together, please let me know. Any suggestions or help from any other models would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!

NikkiBella_

I'm following this. I'm having a hard time building a following on MFC too. I'm established elsewhere so I'm probably just being impatient but any advice would be great. Tips, tricks, or places to advertise?

I'm a member, and I've seen a lot of Tweets from MFC ladies about very slow nights (and some days). It's not just you.
I don't know why that seems to be the case. Maybe it's the economy, or maybe it's because many people are away from home on vacations but those are just guesses.
I wish you the best of luck. It seems to take time to get comfortable and build a loyal following.

I also am a MyFreeCams member, and have seen the same as dill.

It could be a plethora of reasons as to why it could be slow right now, and his two examples are probably some of the primary reasons.

Just continue to do what you are comfortable with, interact with the current members who come back on a regular basis, and keep researching.

Hi there! Ok, so I have been been on MFC for about 6 weeks and in other words, I am brand new. I've tried a few different things and have followed alot of advice when it comes to equipment and outfits and making sure I look my best everytime I get on cam. I am camming almost everyday and trying to be as consistant as possible but as of the last week or so my traffic at night has gone down and stays at around 10 people. I have a twitter, which is NikkiBellaMFC and if there is any ideas on things I could try or any girls that would want to work together, please let me know. Any suggestions or help from any other models would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!

NikkiBella_
I went to your twitter to see how many followers. You have a lot. Then I tried to find your MFC account from twitter and could not!

So first recommendation is link your mfc profile in your twitter profile. Would also recommend using it when you tweet sometimes. How did this come about? Are you often changing your MFC name?

Secondly read or re-read the thread: Advice for new models

Also your MFC profile has hyoerlinked 'Twitter Blog Amazon Wishlist Leave a Tip, but none of them work. Please fix or remove these things, it does not make a good impression.

Last edited:
Checking the Myfreecams Model Avatar Guide I'd say your current avatar seems a little dark, I much prefer the one on your profile --->
958-111-474-693-8221934.80x80.jpg
over your current avatar, it's lighter and the red is great.

Do you have a schedule, given that you say 'consistant as possible'? Have you thought of adding it to your MFC profile?

Checking the Myfreecams Model Avatar Guide I'd say your current avatar seems a little dark, I much prefer the one on your profile --->
958-111-474-693-8221934.80x80.jpg
over your current avatar, it's lighter and the red is great.

Do you have a schedule, given that you say 'consistant as possible'? Have you thought of adding it to your MFC profile?
Another possibility would be to add "follow me on Twitter for show time announcements ".

Most recent topic:
Topic: 824 Squirting Cum Show! 25 ass Paddleds! 269 Snap! TIP 10 if you like! PVTS welcome!

I think the 10 of 'TIP 10 if you like' is selling yourself short. Such a thing may drive away bigger tippers. The '10' is best left off imho.

Nikki, your online now, but you have not tweeted today.
Your room looks dark and the angles are not flattering(see screen images). You have those large black curtains directly behind you. Get model status to access the models only area and read the "camera and lighting" thread.
Also, I notice that today you have one big countdown for a cum show. How about splitting it up? Maybe bra off, panties off etc. Smaller counts tend to create more activity and keep things flowing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Most recent topic:
Topic: 824 Squirting Cum Show! 25 ass Paddleds! 269 Snap! TIP 10 if you like! PVTS welcome!

I think the 10 of 'TIP 10 if you like' is selling yourself short. Such a thing may drive away bigger tippers. The '10' is best left off imho.
Maybe just "tip if you like me". Many members OCD will take care of the amount (like multiples of 5 or 10) to keep their token counts even. :rofl: There are also some members that like to do a tip wall of one token each. I know it's annoying but it does add up.

Reactions: Puffin and ACFFAN69
I want to thank everyone for these comments! I appreciate everything and am taking notes:) Any other suggestions or critiques are greatly appreciated!
**IF ANYONE has advice on how to meet and cam with other girls in my state, PLEASE LET ME KNOW**

Thank you again for all of the tips and advice, you have no idea how much this has help! :)

Love you all,
Nikki

I want to thank everyone for these comments! I appreciate everything and am taking notes:) Any other suggestions or critiques are greatly appreciated!
**IF ANYONE has advice on how to meet and cam with other girls in my state, PLEASE LET ME KNOW**

Thank you again for all of the tips and advice, you have no idea how much this has help! :)

Love you all,
Nikki

Nikki,
My understanding is that advice can be found in the Models only section.

You can also search twitter for 'MFC [location]' there are MFC models like yourself who give some location information, e.g. Miss_Trixie
Also you can tag search on MFC. A search for florida found ADRIANA FOX.

I've noticed it's not uncommon for drama to happen with model-model meet ups, approach with care. Again this is likely covered in the Models only section.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: dilligaf0
Status
Not open for further replies.