AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to MFC! Tip menu help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2021
Canada
Hello I’m new on MFC (not new new I had an account years ago but new as in just made a new account) I’m trying to refigure things out! One of the reasons I came back was the tip menus option. I’m having issues with menus showing up, one of them is missing :(

also curious is the 3 buttons option o

Whiteboard | MFCshare | profile

something that only shows up on mobile view?

I have a million more questions but I will save those for another thread lol

cheers,

Vera Lynn

Hello I’m new on MFC (not new new I had an account years ago but new as in just made a new account) I’m trying to refigure things out! One of the reasons I came back was the tip menus option. I’m having issues with menus showing up, one of them is missing :(

also curious is the 3 buttons option o

Whiteboard | MFCshare | profile

something that only shows up on mobile view?

I have a million more questions but I will save those for another thread lol

cheers,

Vera Lynn
is the tip menu missing just for the viewers (like could you have put as “unlisted”) or can you not see it either??

also i’m pretty sure that option is on mobile & pc but it starts on whiteboard for pc users then you have to click around for profile & mfcshare views

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.