AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Addison_Moon

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 17, 2017
Hey! So I'm new to MFC and I'm having a hard time figuring out what to talk about so I usually just end up typing. I don't really know what to do as soon as I start broadcasting and I just sit there. Do you have any discussion ideas or what to do when I start broadcasting? Thanks

Talk about whatever interests you, any interesting stories you may have or how your day was. Really anything that pops into your head. I'd rather hear randomness than see a model typing away whether the typing is in chat or pm.

Talk about anything you wanna talk about. But refrain from location based things near you.

I used to talk about
Cats
Food
Random shit
Pokémon
Not wanting to do laundry or clean or whatever
Stuff I was thinking about doing on cam
Things I found online that I thought was funny
Shows I'm watching
Shows I'm thinking about watching
Asking dudes how their day was or if they had any fun plans coming up
Etc.....

Really the possibilities are endless. And if you intend to talk on cam I wouldn't type. You might be losing people who don't like typing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.