AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Newbie camming questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am super new to webcam . I have experience in being paid to model nude and I’m totally comfortable being nude . Since my body is out there (I’m considered chubby and I’m totally ok and comfortable with it ) I’ve decided to take this on as a part time job to help bills . Just getting 500$ every two weeks would help so much .

I’m starting with cb and I’m making my small goals . So far I made 100$ in two nights . And that itself helps . I’ve never done it before and idk if that’s good or not

so my question is in your experience how long did it take for you to reach your top earnings?

and what did you do that change those factors for better earnings

do you think being blunt about what you’re doing make people spend less?

How much do looks play a role or how much more invested should I be in it ? I’m overweight thought about getting more in shape but still keeping my curves

any tips too will help ?
Don’t have to post earnings but if you’d like to from your very first day of camming with no experience to your very recent earnings that would be helpful

at the same time 500$ every paycheck would be nice if I could quit my job and do that and focus on school that would be awesome too

Earnings will always fluctuate a bit. I think it was about 6 months for me until I felt comfortable like I could rely on my income being steady. My first day camming was on myfreecams--I did not know wtf I was doing I think I made like 15$ [this was like 7 years ago so I can't quite remember]. I switched to Chaturbate--did well but started to hate the culture of the site and now have been on streamate a private based site for the last few years. Without posting numbers I'll say my income is consistent and good enough that it's my only job and I support my small family on my own with still lots of freetime.

I am a chubby curvy mexican girl and do well. I workout but over the years I would say only once I lost a bigger amount of weight (I think around 15 lbs) and noticed no change in my income since then I've gained it back and my income went up--not sure if it was other factors like more experience working on cam or what lol.

Things that will help your earnings the most: getting on at a consistent time, having a quality HD webcam, having good lighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.