AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Newbie, helpp!?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2015
Twitter Username
@Logann_babyy
Okay, I'm completely new to this. I've been wanting to cam for a while now but I just don't know where to start. I have so many questions! What sites are worth my time? What sites to just stay away from? And so on. Also I'm pregnant, do people go for that? And can I still make money? I just have no fucking clue what to do.

Hi there!

A friend of mine, who started on Chaturbate not too long ago, had very similar questions. Those questions can be a bit daunting, especially since it may turn you away from what you want to do, but definitely do not allow that to happen. Once you have a better understanding of what you want, need, and are comfortable doing for others, it becomes a bit easier.

In terms of the site you want to use, I would recommend researching a few of them, such as MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, StreamMate, and so on. Researching these sites will allow you to get a brief understanding of how model to member interaction works, what the general viewer base is looking for, and what, if any, restrictions are in place for the different viewing methods. There are definitely a few sites to stay away from, but that would be determined based on what you feel most comfortable with.

Pregnancy is natural. Being able to get on web cam shows people that you are self confident, which plays a huge impact in your success. Personally, I like pregnant models. Others, may not like it as much. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, but there will always be people who like who you are and what you do.

As long as you stay true to yourself, stay engaged with your viewers, and always know that you, just like everyone else is unique, you will do fine, and yes, make money!

It's ok to not know what to do, and that's why ACF is here!

Oh, and get verified once you have chosen a site! https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/how-to-get-model-status.1696/ - lots o' goodies for you if you do!

Hi Logan. My best suggestion is taking the time to look around here and read up on the sites. There are several threads on the sites you can and should pick from as well as who to stay away from. From there you can decide the best site or sites you wanna work on. Only you can decide that. :) Youll also get help with lighting, webcams, and a ton of other stuff you probably dont even know to ask right now.

As far as pregnancy that is one of the top fetishes in America along with feet lol. You can definitely cash in on that if you want to. Yes you will get trolls about it but you will get that no matter what you do. Play it up and you can bank on that belly. Search for it and you will get a ton of ideas and things you can do to take advantage of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.