AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nice Legs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eva_ChangeN said:
:eek:
OMG! <----Jealous...I'll admit it. Wanna share your secret sometime? lol :clap:
:icon-redface:

LOL 15 years of soccer and long distance running! :) I looove soccer :) Unfortunately soccer and being clumsy is also = scars lol

but thank you :icon-redface:

kayceecane said:
Eva_ChangeN said:
:eek:
OMG! <----Jealous...I'll admit it. Wanna share your secret sometime? lol :clap:
:icon-redface:

LOL 15 years of soccer and long distance running! :) I looove soccer :) Unfortunately soccer and being clumsy is also = scars lol

but thank you :icon-redface:

Scars are sexy, just sayin' and as far as posting bewbs in the other thread, it doesn't say that you can't post them of yourself, the ones that you post will more than likely be of a little higher quality than most screen caps.

GreatDane said:
Scars are sexy, just sayin' and as far as posting bewbs in the other thread, it doesn't say that you can't post them of yourself, the ones that you post will more than likely be of a little higher quality than most screen caps.

Scars I have an abundance of... broken way too many bones.. torn way too many ligaments... I could totally do the Lethal weapon thing, only probably not with Mel Gibson EEK!

I might post on the bewbs thread although it does feel a little self gratifying :/

kayceecane said:
GreatDane said:

Scars I have an abundance of... broken way too many bones.. torn way too many ligaments... I could totally do the Lethal weapon thing, only probably not with Mel Gibson EEK!

I might post on the bewbs thread although it does feel a little self gratifying :/
Great gams, girl!

Hmmm some scars are sexy. Doubt my 3 year old S/I scars are gonna turn any guys on, LOL! (even if I'm odly proud of them, now)

Post bewbies! I had the same reservations, but maybe if we both agree to post we can break open the gateway for the other girls, too ;)

PinUpKittie said:
kayceecane said:
GreatDane said:

Great gams, girl!

Hmmm some scars are sexy. Doubt my 3 year old S/I scars are gonna turn any guys on, LOL! (even if I'm odly proud of them, now)

Post bewbies! I had the same reservations, but maybe if we both agree to post we can break open the gateway for the other girls, too ;)

Ok gogogogogogogo!! i'm doing it now :)

kayceecane said:
GreatDane said:

One of these days I may go scar to scar with you, I have a few of my own over the past few years :whistle:

I had a heart transplant in 2000, along with a few car accidents and a few other scrapes and contusions

QueenMeadow said:
If its scars you like Dane, then i think you need to meet me. I am the queen of scars! I'm accident prone and have had major surgery which left an awesome scar that leads me to a life without pigtails. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YES I DO, On that note, need to find you on when I am on, sounds easy enough..... YEAH RIGHT, I am guessing that you are on when I am sleeping knowing my luck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GreatDane said:
QueenMeadow said:
If its scars you like Dane, then i think you need to meet me. I am the queen of scars! I'm accident prone and have had major surgery which left an awesome scar that leads me to a life without pigtails. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YES I DO, On that note, need to find you on when I am on, sounds easy enough..... YEAH RIGHT, I am guessing that you are on when I am sleeping knowing my luck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11-2ish PDT

Off till the 17th because my brother is on leave and I'm stealing all his attention!
Buuuuut back on track; Legz. I haz them. You want them.

Attachments

• Photo on 2010-12-06 at 15.25.jpg
    Photo on 2010-12-06 at 15.25.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 398
QueenMeadow said:
GreatDane said:
QueenMeadow said:

11-2ish PDT

Off till the 17th because my brother is on leave and I'm stealing all his attention!
Buuuuut back on track; Legz. I haz them. You want them.

So that puts you on from 2-5ish EST yuppers my sleep time :darnit: 4:30 comes too damn early and I have to be at work by 6 sooooo I may have to call in sick sometime :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of legs... I decided that I was inspired to try and show them off in a dance.. soooo I posted in the models advertise here section...

Oh annnnnd... Just to stay relevant

RAWR!

Attachments

• 76533_486397234024_505534024_5551230_937423_n.jpg
    76533_486397234024_505534024_5551230_937423_n.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 347
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 347
some 'angelic' legs. with purple (or blue) hair

Attachments

• colour.jpg
    colour.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 207
Fenix001 said:

Ewwww who's that minger. I'm suprised you haven't got kicked off the forum for posting someone so ugly.
And the hairs BLUE damnit, grrr.
I wish you said you was doing that so I could have asked you to get rid of my face. :(

Those are some nice legs AngelicTease!

And no worries, your face is blurry in that one anyway. ^.^

AngelicTease said:
Fenix001 said:

Ewwww who's that minger. I'm suprised you haven't got kicked off the forum for posting someone so ugly.
And the hairs BLUE damnit, grrr.
I wish you said you was doing that so I could have asked you to get rid of my face. :(
Damn, I dont think I've ever seen someone harder on themselves about their appearance than I am... I dunno if this is a kudos moment or whatever else it could be :think:

I've been told I have nice legs.

Not being a leg person myself, I choose to believe those who have told me this.

For your judgement:

Attachments

• Legs.png
    Legs.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 121
Status
Not open for further replies.