AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nice Legs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got a logitech 9000! woot hoo! I took a lot of pics today while I was fiddling around with the settings...sooooooo. :-D Legs.

Not too shabby, heh bb's? baahahaha! I love my camera. :)

Attachments

• Picture 805 (2).jpg
    Picture 805 (2).jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 669
  • Picture 806 (2).jpg
    Picture 806 (2).jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 669
This thread is so full of win it's not even funny.

When I'm on MFC and find a girl I fancy to take private, I always request for her to put on some little shorts and a shirt if she's not wearing one, or if she is to keep them on. Most of the time I get a suspicious, "What?" But I'm a total legs guy and seriously love the look. :-D

kayceecane said:
I loooooove leeegggggs :h:

Sorry I'm spamming :/ smeh

Oh and hope you don't mind the boobies

file.php

You have beautiful strong legs, same what I like. I know, you play soccer and so got so-o-o AWESOME GREAT legs.
But I especially like to see so strong and beautiful legs in action - kicking soccer ball, crushing watermelons and bottles, breaking and stomping various objects - jars, wooden boxes, balloons etc. Smth. must be broken to show the power of your gorgeous legs and it's the best way to show how strong and beautiful your legs are. My great respect!

Reactions: Bocefish
NO! I don't like this.
I meant Kaycee's legs are strong and muscular and it's same what I need, coz I like when girl is much taller and stronger. Kaycee is very athletic, she is GREAT in soccer, she can even do bicycle kick, what only few soccer players can do. Her legs are so powerful, that she can even crush a watermelon.

OK, and where is Kaycee now?

bucentaurus said:
NO! I don't like this.
I meant Kaycee's legs are strong and muscular and it's same what I need, coz I like when girl is much taller and stronger. Kaycee is very athletic, she is GREAT in soccer, she can even do bicycle kick, what only few soccer players can do. Her legs are so powerful, that she can even crush a watermelon.

OK, and where is Kaycee now?

Here's my little legs :-D
I'm only 5'2 but I try to work with what I got :lol:

(don't judge me for my watermarks lol, they're from my blog and I don't have the originals)

Attachments

• iphone 024 (2).jpg
    iphone 024 (2).jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 297
  • iphone 026.jpg
    iphone 026.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 297
  • iphoneee 132.jpg
    iphoneee 132.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 297
AnaVictoriaXO said:
Here's my little legs :-D
I'm only 5'2 but I try to work with what I got :lol:

(don't judge me for my watermarks lol, they're from my blog and I don't have the originals)

uuuunnnnnffff.
And Im not even a leg guy.

Whoring it up in the sexy thread section, NO SHAME

6cIh8.jpg

6bseF.jpg

Im aware that I need to clean my mirror, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.