AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nice Legs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE legs! Can't get enough of them!!!
At 36" inseam I dare anyone to find any on mfc longer than mine, but I would nominate dozens of other girls for quality over quantity :)

For example: Amber's milky white Grecian goddess gams :) Amber can be utterly nude, and although the bountiful bosom and sweet sweet arse are stunning, I gasp every time I see those thighs grinding to the music! I would like them wrapped around my head now please :oops:

Reactions: atrain37
woot wooo LEGS!!lol i wish I had some awsome leg pics to share but I only have pics of my legs lol :roll:

zz-top-legs-80thumb.jpg
She's got legs....

Attachments

• BrandyBlaze.jpg
    BrandyBlaze.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,454
LovelyLemon said:
At 36" inseam I dare anyone to find any on mfc longer than mine, but I would nominate dozens of other girls for quality over quantity :)

Reminded me of the flick Pretty Woman where she says "Did I mention, my leg is 44" from hip to toe. So basically we are talking about 88" of therapy, wrapped around you for the bargain price of 30 tokens." :mrgreen:

MMmmmmmm.... LovelyLemon therapy.

Bocefish said:
LovelyLemon said:

Reminded me of the flick Pretty Woman where she says "Did I mention, my leg is 44" from hip to toe. So basically we are talking about 88" of therapy, wrapped around you for the bargain price of 30 tokens." :mrgreen:

MMmmmmmm.... LovelyLemon therapy.

hahahahaahahhahaah I soo saw Julia say that!!! :clap:

I have pretty good legs, but I'm obsessed with long TAN legs, probably because I'm really pale.

Here are mine:
mw4g88.jpg

Hot legs!! :D

More ladies need to share here!! :D {Or dudes with screencaps, of course!}

i guess ill share the pics of my legs that I have :shifty: since i just hurt my knee i want to show them off in the goodness lol

best pics i have of my legs sorry for the boobie shot

kayceecane said:
I loooooove leeegggggs :h:

Sorry I'm spamming :/ smeh

Oh and hope you don't mind the boobies

:eek:
OMG! <----Jealous...I'll admit it. Wanna share your secret sometime? lol :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.