AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nintendo 3DS

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2011
Cordes Lakes, Arizona
Twitter Username
@SuperSentaifan
MFC Username
Crimson1983
Chaturbate Username
Rockhard1983
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/397439/Rockhard1983/
So who has a Nintendo 3DS?

I've had mine for almost 3 months now, and it's absolutely very awesome! They just recently started releasing classic Game Boy games on the EShop which is alot like the Wii's Virtual Console, except you will now be able to download Game Gear games along with the Turbo-Graphix 16 games that they are also offering on the Wii's Virtual Console as well as 3D classics like Excitebike.

The only downside is the battery life which only lasts up to 3.5 hours!

Who's excited for the Ocarina of Time 3D remake that's coming out soon by the way?

SuperSentaifan4ever said:

I've had mine for almost 3 months now, and it's absolutely very awesome! They just recently started releasing classic Game Boy games on the EShop which is alot like the Wii's Virtual Console, except you will now be able to download Game Gear games along with the Turbo-Graphix 16 games that they are also offering on the Wii's Virtual Console as well as 3D classics like Excitebike.

Who's excited for the Ocarina of Time 3D remake that's coming out soon by the way?

Jelly belly!!!!!!!!!!!

I try a simple of it and hurt my eyes. I can't keep up with the Nintendo DS now. I was happy they were going to remake the Ocarina of Time I only wish they should of release it for the Nintendo wii or save it when they release their new Nintendo console.

theend757 said:
I try a simple of it and hurt my eyes. I can't keep up with the Nintendo DS now. I was happy they were going to remake the Ocarina of Time I only wish they should of release it for the Nintendo wii or save it when they release their new Nintendo console.

Ocarina of Time 3D wasn't made by Nintendo themselves, but by another developer known as Grezzo who worked along side Nintendo! And you can turn the 3D on and off with the 3D depth slider. The improvements to the graphics as well as the visuals for the backgrounds as well as all of the textures in the game were very much needed, and I'm really enjoying it!

I got one of these on Saturday, and Ocarina of Time 3d. the 3d effects kind of make me crosseyed. Not played much Ocarina, yet, as I'm attempting to play all the Zelda games I own in order like a madman. (failing, miserably, so far)... and I've spent way too much time playing a hangman game I bought in the eShop. And Mahjongg.

if i have any vacation money left...id like to get one...

3d effects on Ocarina of time make me dizzy after a few minutes though...kinda like the old playstation days when Spryo the Dragon games make me dizzy...

Peccato said:
I want one just to get the resident evil mecenaries game, but I played a demo one and it gave me a headache :/

You can always turn the slider down to off.

Status
Not open for further replies.