AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove
Some time ago, on our main website a guy posted a topic and to be frank, I had to agree with it.
Even if Niteflirt is not a live (video) streaming platform like CB/MFC and others, NF has its own appealing.
user:
I really like all the templates I have seen in my research but I have not come across ANY geared toward male pso’s. I know we are in the minority, but throw a male pso worker a bone! LOL
I agree with both "statements" mentioned (and quoted above) male PSOs and the more personal one... CGC skipped adding bio designs.
We'll work to change that so if there are NF PSOs users on ACF, I would like to get some ideas, suggestions, feedback so we can draw a few conclusions.

Yes, looks like "research" for personal gain (and definitely is) but I also wonder if there are PSOs (...and PSOs) here on ACF.
On our website we've added a few editable bios for both genders (male and female) but not enough.

- Being from Romania, I am not allowed to create an account (thus I had a test account on Niteflirt in the past but for some reason they don't like Romanians), so difficult to understand what's working and what is not.
- Editable bio designs means, content can be changed via Live Editor tool online which generates the markup code to be added in NF's Bio box
- Graphics and editable text-based content. Here's a major issue because Niteflirt allows only 7k max characters in Bio box but the work around is adding generated markup on Listings box (Niteflirt's suggestion) - Listing box max characters allowed is around 14k.

So these are main "issues" followed by secondary ones like.... themes (findom for example or other "kinky" stuff :) )

Anyway... anyone who has some ideas or suggestions, feel free to post or contact me.
Kind regards,
Dan N - CF CGC

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are asking for, but I use NiteFlirt and love the platform, many of us here do. Happy to help answer anything I can, feel free to message, I can't start a DM convo with you due to your settings.

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are asking for, but I use NiteFlirt and love the platform, many of us here do. Happy to help answer anything I can, feel free to message, I can't start a DM convo with you due to your settings.
I'll definitely ask for your suggestions.
Key points:
- theme design
- image based design vs Combo (images and editable texts meaning more codes)

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
NF is a platform where you can get away with a really basic profile/listing design, in my experience. I think there is a market for designers for sure, I have seen many posts about it in the past I feel like. I think it will be important to many of your potential clients that they will be able to add links to their PTVs and other content, tributes, etc. We love buttons. I am not a vanilla performer, so themes that are more on the fetish side would be of more interest to me personally. There is a large presence of fetish performers.

Right now, I have a mixture of images with text, and text so that my listings come up when the search function is used. I think that is important, but have nothing to back that thought up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dan N
NF is a platform where you can get away with a really basic profile/listing design, in my experience. I think there is a market for designers for sure, I have seen many posts about it in the past I feel like. I think it will be important to many of your potential clients that they will be able to add links to their PTVs and other content, tributes, etc. We love buttons. I am not a vanilla performer, so themes that are more on the fetish side would be of more interest to me personally. There is a large presence of fetish performers.

Right now, I have a mixture of images with text, and text so that my listings come up when the search function is used. I think that is important, but have nothing to back that thought up.
Well... that's exactly the suggestion I was looking for.

I am going to say something and its definitely going to get me some backlash but I will take it. I don't understand why you can't suspend the bidding portion of the site at least until the pandemic is over.

You are going to have a lot of people join the site in maybe the next month or so(because that is when most eviction moratoriums in the US will expire) and they won't be able to really put up money for bidding, because they can't essentially gamble with their money. I understand that it takes money to make money but you also have to be considerate of the current economic predicament.

I have had a NF profile for years and I very seldomly get calls on there because I don't have the money to bid. There should be more tips on the site for those of us who want our profiles to be successful but can't put up the money for bidding and don't have the money to put up for bidding.

I would love to put NF as a permanent side hustle(because I hate TTM with a passion) but I can't do it.

I am going to say something and its definitely going to get me some backlash but I will take it. I don't understand why you can't suspend the bidding portion of the site at least until the pandemic is over.

You are going to have a lot of people join the site in maybe the next month or so(because that is when most eviction moratoriums in the US will expire) and they won't be able to really put up money for bidding, because they can't essentially gamble with their money. I understand that it takes money to make money but you also have to be considerate of the current economic predicament.

I have had a NF profile for years and I very seldomly get calls on there because I don't have the money to bid. There should be more tips on the site for those of us who want our profiles to be successful but can't put up the money for bidding and don't have the money to put up for bidding.

I would love to put NF as a permanent side hustle(because I hate TTM with a passion) but I can't do it.

Unfortunately this is a global situation (hard life is for all humans not only US) so free is something impossible to do but we did the next best thing, added free stuff here and there, open source codes, designs, tips... and not for advertising and we've noticed that the real problem is not the lack of free markup codes but the use (editing process/customization) of it.
At some point I was overwhelmed doing assistance and free customization for free open/source markup than I had to do for CGC website with +17k registered members.
Both PSO's and designer's efforts and work need to be taken into consideration and count. Nothing is free anymore, even if the "free" word is frequently used, its meaning has changed.

Having a lot of traffic and users with free access its useless for our platform, we don't have or earn money from ads/advertising so just for traffic not helping.
We had so many promos in the past with 1st month free but guess what, people tend to abuse... after first month and access to hundreds of designs downloaded, the next month "Closed account"... we even saw our designs sold by other "freelance web designers" even other webcam performers... so yes... there's a lot happening behind and not much people know or care.
At the end of the day, we all want (need) to make money, to provide for our families, to have a smile on our face and not only worries.

PS: our biggest consumer is hosting ... monthly invoice for our hosting cloud and AWS environment (images uploaded by users) is around 18k USD / peak at 23k in June 2019 . Its simply impossible for us to cover all this expenses only from our end (we tried back in 2016 when the service started free of charge for users who Tweeted about the service).

I can't be objective because I'm a service provider same as webcam performers, PSOs (workers in general)...personally, I'm not filthy rich, I'm quite modest and same like any other human, I have bills to pay, a family to care off... Nobody can do all that without being paid, having a revenue, salary, a form of payment

and the first video Theme Preview I made for one of our NiteFlirt designs

Mirra
Still, suggestions, ideas, thoughts are welcomed anytime (even if its weekend or Holidays) ;)

That looks great, I think you nailed it.

@LexyLyn90 once you are verified here, there is a great NF thread in the models only section! I think you have pointed out a great area of opportunity for us to compile some info for the public section though, if I have time to do that I can try in the future. Or if you have specific questions and want to make a new thread, I can try to answer them there and I'm sure others would have info to contribute as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: LilyBlueBBW
Kane - custom NiteFlirt bio design - Theme Preview

Available sections:
  • custom avatar-like header image
  • editable Welcome message – text element
  • about me section with side photo and editable text box
  • my rates section with 6 buttons (useful to add listings)
  • other section with editable text and side image
  • sponsor section with 3 editable graphics, and buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.