AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No one tipping?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Some people are like: "i dont ask for nudity , i only wanna talk so why should i tip, i will talk with her for hour, make her put attention on me ,but wont tip even 1 token" - I dont like it a lot
I've been getting so much of that lately. It makes me feel super down. I'm having a depressive episode and it makes it harder when most of my "regulars" are basically like this right now

A guy told ke he is basically worse off than me because he could only pay the minimum amount due on his credit card this month.

Oh you poor broke ass bitch. I can't buy groceries, pay my mortgage, take a day off or even buy a new shiny thing for cam. Please do go fuck yourself right up your entitled ass.

I am soooooo angry!!!!
I'm trying to figure out how that would even come up in a conversation. "Hi, want to hear about my credit card payments?"
Maybe it's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.