AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No payment for pvt show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2023
Hello

It is my first day in Chaturbate. I had a pvt show for 18tk 10 min with a member. After that I didnt find any payment, just his tipps. Did anybody experience that! I checked everything again and again but I dont understand the problem :( It was my first and only pvt show.

Yes it happened to me also tonight. The first time it’s ever happened to me. The best thing you can do is email Chaturbate Support and they should reimburse you the tokens! Good luck!

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweety2023
Upvote 0
Yes it happened to me also tonight. The first time it’s ever happened to me. The best thing you can do is email Chaturbate Support and they should reimburse you the tokens! Good luck!
Ohhhh so it must be a bug! Luckily I am not the only one otherwise I will think I did something wrong. I emailed them yesterday and waiting for their reply. Now I am afraid to take other pvts because it might happen again.

Upvote 0
The tokens are debited from the user every 10 seconds during a private, so if your rate is 18/min, you should see 6 credits, each of 3 tokens, every minute for the 10 minute duration appear in your token history.
Great explanation, Rod. I did a private last night so I checked my history. There were a couple of minutes where there were 5 credits and a couple of minutes where there were 7 credits for that minute block but at the end of it all I got what I was supposed to have.

Upvote 0
hi! yes happend to me last night too,. no tks from private show, had a full 10 min pvts, i only got the spy tks during the show .. ,gonna mail to support ..

Upvote 0
Site has definitely been glitchy (well, more than usual!) lately, but that's one that will have a bigger impact. Hope they can make it right for everyone, and fast.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.