AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No showing scheduled privates rant

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2012
When you schedule a private show in advance, it is really disrespectful not to be there for it. This goes for both members AND models. Being thoughtful and making sure you plan a day and time you're both sure will work is a given. If an emergency comes up, and you know about it in advance, it is only courteous to let the other person know somehow. Otherwise the other person is left sitting there waiting, and ends up feeling stood up, which nobody likes. A model and member's time are equally important. Sometimes things happen, that's totally understood, but, "It totally slipped my mind!," and, "I got so wasted last night and slept in!," only work so many times. Scheduling a private should be a privilege between trusted regulars; that trust goes both ways. So please be courteous and show up!

[/rant] This happened to me several times with the same model over a year, but when it happened a few times in a row for the same Skype where money had already been exchanged (we started the Skype, she didn't feel well, and I agreed early to reschedule), I just gave up. Not worth it for an experience that is supposed to make you feel good!

Yeah, when they constantly burn you, its time to move on. Plenty of other models out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.