AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Non-nude success & tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 62980

Hey Everyone, just wondering if as a non-nude / explicit model you still make decent money and or tips? Also do you find your rooms quiet? I’ve been on for around a week and it’s like silent much of the time. Lots of guys come in to shoot the shit but most leave or beg me to take my clothes off. Still trying to find my niche.

I'm just a user, and non-nude is not really my "thing" (as an aside, neither are lessons in gynaecology) so take my observations with a grain of salt.

I for a while was intrigued by a non-nude model on SC, she always seemed to receive (relatively) large amounts of tokens when she broadcast. She was quite extroverted, she was chatty. She used to do "fun" things. She was an artist of sorts so she would create on cam. She did silly dances. Body paint shows. She once even tattooed herself on cam I think. It appeared that her room was usually involved in deciding or suggesting what she would paint or whatever creative endeavour she was indulging in. I think they might even have had input into the tattoo.

I visited a few times over a couple of months, out of curiosity. She always had a healthy ish number of visitors and the same names were there each time I visited. So she obviously found her "crowd". And they were loyal. Basically she gave the guys a reason to be in her room and to return.

I suppose, If you aren't showing some (a lot of?) flesh, you have to engage the guys somehow, entertain them and engage with them. And she surely did that.

Oh and yes, she often had random guys who did not know her, asking her to take clothes off, or how much she wanted to take clothes off but you kind of have to expect a little of that, non-nude (at least on SC) is very rare so most guys would not even know it exists as a thing. Guys asking for such things were educated or banned depending on how they behaved.

its possible. lots of models do it. from super extroverted creative non-nudes like @Ozzie_ suggested to non-nude/explicit dommes. you do not have to get naked or be explicit to cam.

watch a bunch of those models. try to learn from them, but don't flat out copy. keep it up the work, and put in your time consitently. don't get yourself too discouraged because it also takes a lot of luck.

create a list of boundaries, and stick to them. when you start doing shows or actions that make you feel uncomfortable, you are going get burnt out and it's gonna fuck with your mentals.

remember sexwork isn't the only work-at-home option.

As a user, I follow a non-nude who has a great group of followers. Great conversation and fun goals and tip menu. She is sexy and teases. One guy in the group actually goes into pvt with her for about an hour a day just because he likes to talk to her alone on C2C.

Something for everyone.

I'm non nude and I do just fine! I do femdom only (and some plain fetish) and there's enough of a market for that that I have a steady amount of customers. Like the others have said, most of the non nude models that do well are either femdom or present a creative, outside of the box show.

I visit non-nude models a lot. For me, it is the engagement and personal attention (knowing my name, PMs, remembering things from previous chats). That's what makes me want to come back and continue tipping.
Use those notes!! And good luck to you.

I visit non-nude models a lot. For me, it is the engagement and personal attention (knowing my name, PMs, remembering things from previous chats). That's what makes me want to come back and continue tipping.
Use those notes!! And good luck to you.
Same here! I used to do that and If I am on the other side I prefer being recognized!

Reactions: Life_Happens
Status
Not open for further replies.