AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Non-Speaking Video Ideas?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KitKatSunrise

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 12, 2017
So I'm just gonna accept the fact that I'm shit with scripts and dirty talk - for now.
I ran a poll on twitter asking "Would you guys rather I try making videos soon, as a complete amateur, - or when I get better filmmaking equipment/software/skills?" and 80% said sooner rather than later is preferred.

What are some script-free ideas? I'm also shy with strip teases (lmao I'm the worst - but my regs think it's kinda cute so go me???) so I'm coming up pretty short.

I love fetish stuff and I have a store open on IWantClips, so anything kinky would be a plus :p

I would say that 1920's and other vintage themes are the easiest to come up with. You can also do a silent burlesque dance video as well :)

Reactions: Anna_Tomic
if you like fetish stuff why not try using a ball gag & tying yourself up with a vibe in/on your pussy and cumming lots :)

Some other ideas:
-Panty stuffing fetish
-Oil & Cum (or just oil)
-Booty shaking
-Shower/bath vids
-Voyuer style vids
-vids of you working out / doing yoga
-Exhbitionist stuff - doing somethign naughty in your car or something like that
-Cum videos have an endless variety - different object, dildo, angle, hole
-Beautiful agony vids
-food play
-spanking yourself (or having someone spank you)
-POV blow job on a dildo

Ignore fetishes are a real thing. No idea how popular they are but I imagine they're easy enough to make. All you'd have to do is set the camera up, get comfortable and ignore the camera for a few minutes.

You could also make some voyeuristic clips - video of you taking a shower or getting undressed or changed.

Omg senpai noticed me. I've been reading your posts on here as my fucking bible. Thank you!

if you like fetish stuff why not try using a ball gag & tying yourself up with a vibe in/on your pussy and cumming lots :)

Some other ideas:
-Panty stuffing fetish
-Oil & Cum (or just oil)
-Booty shaking
-Shower/bath vids
-Voyuer style vids
-vids of you working out / doing yoga
-Exhbitionist stuff - doing somethign naughty in your car or something like that
-Cum videos have an endless variety - different object, dildo, angle, hole
-Beautiful agony vids
-food play
-spanking yourself (or having someone spank you)
-POV blow job on a dildo

• Hugs
Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Status
Not open for further replies.