AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Non talking models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2021
Why do some models never chat at all? In public chat on CB.

Even after tipping them they seem to sit there And do nothing?

Seems counter intuitive to becoming successful on a site?

Not sure what your point is; as the paying viewer, you are free to move on if you don't like the room.
Success depends on matching product offered with enough paying customers, and plenty do frequent such rooms.

It can also be that they are simultaneously broadcasting to multiple sites, so to try and obscure this they avoid chatting, calling out names etc, which would give away that they are multistreaming. It's a touchy subject for some members (cough, cough).

:happy:

Reactions: NotYou
I get that. I'm just saying what do they gain just sitting there. If they are waiting to be paid tokens or whatever surely they need to engage in their audience to attract more tokens or private?

It could be that they are unable to handle streaming to multiple sites. Ie they forget to go back to one site l

The problem then becomes which sites are they streaming to. What can be shown in public chat on MFC and CB would be problematic on SM for example. Plus, as you say, some models can be terrible at keeping the chat in focus on several sites at one. Too many balls to juggle if you will. No pun intended!

Essentially, its a kind of catch 22 scenario. If the model performs and no one tips... that's a bust for her. If she sits and waits for tips ,requests etc, then the members start to get stroppy. It's a judgement call. Models have to gauge what to give away in order to tease some tips from the dead wood in the room.

Most of the guys who get bent out of shape at non responding, non performing or non nude girls are usually those who won't tip anyway... the seasoned freeloaders... the real wanking dead!

Attachments

• fear-wanking dead logo.png
    fear-wanking dead logo.png
    807.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I get that. I'm just saying what do they gain just sitting there. If they are waiting to be paid tokens or whatever surely they need to engage in their audience to attract more tokens or private?

It could be that they are unable to handle streaming to multiple sites. Ie they forget to go back to one site l
It sounds like you're salty about tipping a model/s and she/they ignored you. Because if you made this post about someone else getting ignored by models- that's really obsessive and you need to stop thinking about models and their interactions with other people 24/7.

There could be plenty of reasons a model didn't interact with you after you tipped her. Like many have said maybe she was splitcamming and didn't want to give that away or simply just didn't notice you tipped her because of that.

Or- honestly maybe you didn't tip her enough to get her attention. Not everyone is gonna be so overjoyed to receive your 1 token tip. Nope, not even after you tipped 1 token 5 times. Nope, not even after you tip that 10 times. Because that's still 10 tokens and that's nothing.
That's usually what happens and people expect us to react the same way to that vs. 100's.
If you want the model's attention, tip her for something on her tip menu. I guarantee you you'll get a reaction then.

-Inb4 "bUt I dId gIvE hEr LiKe 100 AnD sHe DiD nOtHiNg." Well idk then buddy, go find another model who will actually make the effort to dumb themselves down enough to talk to you since their attention matters so much 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Like people have said, success is subjective. While you're complaining about her ignoring you, she's making money off some other dude tbh

OK then I'm going to suggest that it's likely to be about language. Some viewers are primarily visual and just want to see what turns them on, others are more about the interactions, engagement, sex talk, etc.
If you really like a model, but don't share a common language, maybe try tipping for PM and see if communication improves when she can use a text translator.

There are some models that do chat, but limit it to PMs, too. Not sure how common it is, but at least two models I visit are like that. Their public chat will be mostly empty except for menus and notices, but they’re talking to members individually on PM.
I had a StripChat model becoming pissed with me because of this MO. I tipped and talked in the public chat for about an hour with just the occasional response from her there. I could see she was typing every so often, but I figured she was splitstreaming and chatted on some other site. Only later did I discover the couple of dozen PM messages from her, hidden in StripChat's "message requests". Her last message was something along the lines of "why won't you reply to me?". Oh, well ...

Reactions: NotYou and Smoothie

There are a variety of reasons, such as English not being their main language or being in a noisy environment. Then there is the fact that a lot of users don't have sound on either for privacy reasons or because they like to go back and forth between multiple models.

Don't expect an answer to this mystery. You'll just be accused of being something you are not.

I know what you are getting at. It's confusing to a tipper and you question yourself if you should even bother tipping (regardless of the amount of tokens) if the response is just going to be a continuous blank stare.
So you move on and forget that broadcaster even existed.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
I don't think there's a specific reason that answers your question, it's not like "oh today I will do a non talking show because of ____". But whatever reason she does that kind of show is probably what works for her and she is not missing out on anything. I've seen a few threads questioning models show styles "why does this model never do nudity (non-nude model)" or "why some models are naked in public chat", it's just what work for them

lots of models who split stream have "stream and forget" sites. they have their sites they prefer to pay attention to whereas other sites its best to ignore. some days they will make more on the "stream and forget" combined than their main sites. there are models who are beasts and will splitstream 7+ sites.

the gain is to make money. always.

I'm very embarrassed, and I don't like my accent or the way I hear myself talking, so I'd rather not talk than be uncomfortable with myself. What annoys me is that some members come and write "say something, you don't know how to talk" ?, it's my choice, I choose to do what makes me feel good.

It's also possible that they are primarily doing private shows that day. Just because she is broadcasting doesn't mean she wants to entertain a group of people every time...she might be waiting for one-on-one regulars.

Say hi first. If you're not being acknowledged, then go to other rooms where the models will talk to you. There are lots of us, and we're really not hard to find. We're always talking about how we wish more members would actually speak to us...rather than just sit there lurking. Where y'all at???

Doesn't seem counterintuitive to me. Model did nothing and got paid. I need to do (or not do) more of that.

In some countries, particularly in Eastern Europe, it's common to pair up an attractive, non-english speaking woman with an english speaking "interpreter", who is often, but not always, a man, and usually sitting on a TeamViewer session on the model's computer to handle everything.

The woman makes a pretty picture for the camera, and the interpreter handles the chat window, PM, snapchat, whatsapp, video sales, etc. They are not really interpreting, they are acting as the personality of the model, often with little communication flowing between the model on screen and the members.

Once you know the patterns, it becomes pretty easy to spot. The typing indicators don't line up with times when the models' hands are on the keyboard. The model speaks almost no English, or maybe just a few canned phrases like "thank you" or "oh god", and you get way more attention in PM than a model working alone could ever provide without neglecting the room.

I knew one interpreter who would help their model speak English by writing out phonetic spelling in Russian, so every once in a while, or during products, she'd seem to speak a tiny bit.

I'm aware of a situation where a model was split-camming and had one interpreter for each site. Three laptops in the room, so the interpreters wouldn't conflict on TeamViewer. Camera angles slightly different.

I also remember one room where the interpreter would occasionally join the model on cam as a "friend" to drum up business. You could tell because she obviously spoke english, and would grab the model's keyboard and sending PMs as soon as she was on screen. She also had a habit of softly speaking the words she was typing as she typed them, which really helped tie it together. Also, what kind of "friend" is randomly hanging around a cam studio at 3:75AM MSK for 20 minutes if they aren't working.

To answer your question--what they gain from just sitting there is money. I'm not even sure it's less money than if they spoke English. And of course, for a non-English-speaking model, speaking English isn't an option, so they will take the best opportunity that they have.

In some ways, having a separate person on PM is a big advantage, because you can provide a lot more 1-1 individualized attention to suck in lonely men, although they do have to split the money afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.