AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not Ehotlovea

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this "model" is still turning up with NEW status accounts, does anyone have confidence in CB's model approval process.. he or she has had about 15 more accounts since the above posts
Why do you care so much about what this one person is doing? If I remember correctly she's a transgender model and she's obviously not having much success. Is it your life's mission to make sure it stays that way? I don't understand your obsession.

Reactions: squirtalot
Upvote 0
Why do you care so much about what this one person is doing? If I remember correctly she's a transgender model and she's obviously not having much success. Is it your life's mission to make sure it stays that way? I don't understand your obsession.
The gender of the person in the VIDEO RECORDING isn't relevent. How is the person running the scam making new accounts almost everyday? a new fake id? holding photo? using other peoples i.ds? isnt part of the process that the associated i.d on the account is also perm banned? it seems an awful lot of trouble to go through for accounts that barely last one day and will never get paid out.

Upvote 0
The gender of the person in the VIDEO RECORDING isn't relevent. How is the person running the scam making new accounts almost everyday? a new fake id? holding photo? using other peoples i.ds? isnt part of the process that the associated i.d on the account is also perm banned? it seems an awful lot of trouble to go through for accounts that barely last one day and will never get paid out.
No the question is why are you stalking this person and keeping track of their accounts? The process for verification involves taking a photo of your face with your photo id in plain view. If this person is making new accounts then cb obviously doesn't feel that they've done anything worthy of a permanent ban. Why is that not enough for you? You must have way too much free time on your hands.

Upvote 0
No the question is why are you stalking this person and keeping track of their accounts? The process for verification involves taking a photo of your face with your photo id in plain view. If this person is making new accounts then cb obviously doesn't feel that they've done anything worthy of a permanent ban. Why is that not enough for you? You must have way too much free time on your hands.

Get a grip ! Nobody is stalking anyone , its a friggin VIDEO RECORDING.

Upvote 0
Get a grip ! Nobody is stalking anyone , its a friggin VIDEO RECORDING.
Dude... I don't know if it's video recording or not. That's not even the point. I will say that I've seen a lot of people come into a room and say things like, "wave hello to prove you're not a recording" and then when the wave never comes, they assume the model is a recording. When in reality she simply has no interest in playing Simon Says with paranoid members. But the point is.... who cares? Does it personally affect your life? I think it doesn't.

Upvote 0
Dude... I don't know if it's video recording or not. That's not even the point. I will say that I've seen a lot of people come into a room and say things like, "wave hello to prove you're not a recording" and then when the wave never comes, they assume the model is a recording. When in reality she simply has no interest in playing Simon Says with paranoid members. But the point is.... who cares? Does it personally affect your life? I think it doesn't.
Thank you for saying this! I had asked OP about his “proof” on another thread he posted about models looping videos on CB . And I have yet to receive a substantial answer with any evidence

Reactions: AlbinoGator
Upvote 0
Thank you for saying this! I had asked OP about his “proof” on another thread he posted about models looping videos on CB . And I have yet to receive a substantial answer with any evidence
There is no debate as to if the green skin model is a loop or not, its pretty damn obvious too anyone seeing it under the 20 or 30 rooms that have played the clip. Other similar loops have also disappeared. You are naive if you think videoloop scammers don't exist on CB. Hell just go on last page of the Exhibs page during a Sunday you will even see looping SPAM videos for other sites..

This whole thread started out as a bit of an oddity about an unusual cosplay model, until it became apparent that it was nothing more than a scam recording. I'm still curious as to how the account operator managed to create so many accounts. As you would think the requirement to Hold up i.d showing face etc has been manipulated if the i.d linked to the account is banned, all associated created accounts should be banned automatically.

Have they really gone to the trouble of submitting a different i.d and holding photo for every single account they made? and repeated it for the 20 or 30 odd accounts they made ? or CB screwed up their ban process and somewhere the whole process has gotten broken.

anyway i'm about done on this matter.

Upvote 0
There is no debate as to if the green skin model is a loop or not, its pretty damn obvious too anyone seeing it under the 20 or 30 rooms that have played the clip. Other similar loops have also disappeared. You are naive if you think videoloop scammers don't exist on CB.
Whether they do or don't exist is not for me to say. I pointed out that you haven't provided us with any tangible evidence of your claims. "Its obvious" isn't really an argument and is probably why CB support has chosen to ignore your countless complaints.

Hell just go on last page of the Exhibs page during a Sunday you will even see looping SPAM videos for other sites..

Have they really gone to the trouble of submitting a different i.d and holding photo for every single account they made? and repeated it for the 20 or 30 odd accounts they made ?
This is the point that everyone in this thread is trying to make: we all have better things to occupy our valuable time with than sifting through numerous rooms searching for supposed "scammers", complaining to CB support and then coming here to whinge about it to us. But hey, if thats what gets you off then enjoy yourself

Upvote 0
whatever happened to jerking off?

Upvote 0
Well I wasn't going to continue with this,
here you go hotindiana25, go and look for yourself as to if its a recording or not. https://chaturbate.com/kittycaitlin_/ newest account oh and before someone cuts in again with a stalking the "model" / Recording comment, Do NONE of you look at the NEW Models page? a model with green bodypaint sticks out in the thumbnails.

@punker_barbie can you clarify on what's going on with this bodypainted Video

Even its just "support confirms, that this is a video"

Upvote 0
Well I wasn't going to continue with this,
here you go hotindiana25, go and look for yourself as to if its a recording or not. https://chaturbate.com/kittycaitlin_/ newest account oh and before someone cuts in again with a stalking the "model" / Recording comment, Do NONE of you look at the NEW Models page? a model with green bodypaint sticks out in the thumbnails.

@punker_barbie can you clarify on what's going on with this bodypainted Video

Even its just "support confirms, that this is a video"
no one looks at the new models because WE ARE BUSY WITH OUR OWN BUSINESS. most of us aren't looking at what other models are doing, because WE ARE BUSY RUNNING OUR ROOMS AND PRODUCING CONTENT. the account you posted has been quickly banned. i think you should keep reporting them to the site if you see someone instead of obsessively updating the forums.

i get it. finding people breaking TOS makes your pee-pee hard now.

Upvote 0
A 24-year-old who does makeup, moans, behaves like a 12-year-old.
But it's funny how she makes her tippers believe she would be their victim
HCvbVIv.gif

Jesus farting Christ...

I saw a colombian guy use the snapchat filter that makes you look 10 years old, and I was like "ohohoho you better be very careful with that, last thing you want is a certain crowd to come out of hiding".

Upvote 0
Its back again, Chaturbate appear useless one more
@punker_barbie
If you believe a broadcaster is violating the terms of the site, please use the Report Abuse button in the top right of every room.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.