AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not feeling welcome

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AedanRayne said:
:lol: What's the code for the pervy model friend emote? I am dying to use that one! :? ...Unless you're the only one allowed to use it. ;) :p

I present to you.... :pervyaedan
UZhqh.gif

Jupiter551 said:
AedanRayne said:
:lol: What's the code for the pervy model friend emote? I am dying to use that one! :? ...Unless you're the only one allowed to use it. ;) :p

UZhqh.gif

AHAHAHA! Oh shit, I am going on MFC right now to try her out. :D Which sexy model shall I perv on?! :-D Thanks JUP!!

AedanRayne said:
Jupiter551 said:
AedanRayne said:

UZhqh.gif

AHAHAHA! Oh shit, I am going on MFC right now to try her out. :D Which sexy model shall I perv on?! :-D Thanks JUP!!

HAHA np :D it's not working for me right now...for some reason image linking and new emotes are broken :(

With the crowd here... its prolly a good thing we don't know the models name... Clique stirring is Sooo much fun. :evil: :mrgreen:

Reactions: Jupiter551
Status
Not open for further replies.