AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not sure what to make of this :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is she gagging herself in the second pic?.....i'm going to go hide under my covers now. i is skeered.

I cant stop laughing at this girl for some reason....

yay.. another post about lets have a laugh about how other girls make their money... not everyone knows proper english, or has a "nice personality" or other things you would kindly suggest her to do so that she has fans and privates... if thats how she makes her money then good for her.. gagging can be faked and so can fisting (by the way that fisting is as fake as devons boobies... i fake fist alll the time guys :) ) ... but sure.. why pretend to do it for an extra buck? nono we all stay proud there with our heads up pretending the first time we were on front of a camera we never fell for the line "show boobs and ill go pvt" or.. stick a finger in your ass.. now smell it...
come on... every girls first times are hard.. and you as a member that posted this.. you have no idea how it is to come on mfc from livejasmin... no training no anything..
at least she is good at making you laugh..
you should be ashamed of yourself

Reactions: SNATCH
LovelyAnna22 said:
yay.. another post about lets have a laugh about how other girls make their money... not everyone knows proper english, or has a "nice personality" or other things you would kindly suggest her to do so that she has fans and privates... if thats how she makes her money then good for her.. gagging can be faked and so can fisting (by the way that fisting is as fake as devons boobies... i fake fist alll the time guys :) ) ... but sure.. why pretend to do it for an extra buck? nono we all stay proud there with our heads up pretending the first time we were on front of a camera we never fell for the line "show boobs and ill go pvt" or.. stick a finger in your ass.. now smell it...
come on... every girls first times are hard.. and you as a member that posted this.. you have no idea how it is to come on mfc from livejasmin... no training no anything..
at least she is good at making you laugh..
you should be ashamed of yourself
Pretty much this. A bit baffled as to why you took the time to create a whole new thread with this girl's pvt business in it for us? What are we looking to discuss/achieve here?

Its just a funny picture and her name fits...so theres no need for anyone to act like they have a stick (well in this girls case) a fist up their ass...

Thats just my :twocents-02cents:

JerMajesty said:
Its just a funny picture and her name fits...so theres no need for anyone to act like they have a stick (well in this girls case) a fist up their ass...

Thats just my :twocents-02cents:

Ummm did you read the title of the thread? I don't think it was originally meant to be funny. I don't know about you, but sad faces :( do not imply funny to me.

Lydia_Deetz said:
Ummm did you read the title of the thread? I don't think it was originally meant to be funny. I don't know about you, but sad faces :( do not imply funny to me.

I see what you mean. When i saw the image, I just think "I don't really know what's going on in her private".

As for what she's doing. People judge by what they see - obviously to some this is a case of a model doing something that's demeaning? I interpret the images above as - lady with dildo, lady about to suck fingers (multiple fingers), lady pretending to stick finger(s) in her ass. Since I don't really know what's going on, and by the sounds of the implications of some, I don't think I want to know - I just sit in my lil bubble.

I'm guessing that for many these snapshots imply this lady is in distress, doing things because she's desperate for money else she can no longer survive... I honestly don't know, and if that were true then I'd be unhappy.

However - if you take a screenshot of a lady cumming and take it out of context, you could mis-interpret her face as that of pain... which would be... weird :)

Maybe I'm plain ignorant, but I always had the impression that ladies will do what is within their comfort zone on MFC. I am keenly aware that what is comfortable for some ladies is most definitely not comfortable for me, but... whatever floats their boat.

I'm guessing now I'm just horribly misinformed and misguided :oops:

Ok to those that feel offended I apologize, no offence was intended. I posted because I was shocked by what I saw and it made me sad some one would make them selves gag to please some one else, in future i will not post any thing like this again I don`t want to cause offence or upset to any one.

Can this thread be locked?.

Status
Not open for further replies.