AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS connection issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2021
Is everyone facing with connection issue on Chaturbate using OBS?

«Could not access the specified channel or stream key, please double-check your stream key. If it is correct, there may be a problem connection to the server»"

Sometimes it needs to wait for many minutes until this error stop to appear and finally appear online.

With my connection everything is fine. I think it's on Chaturbate side.

Last edited:
Yes it is. I have the same. Yesterday I tried all european server and none was working. Then I finally connected to Phoenix and iot reconected me to Seattle and I was able to stream. Btw when i connect to frankfurt it connectong me to amsterdam and vice versa.Generaly never this server which I want and many many times I just cant connect because of the error you wrote

Upvote 0
It’s chaturbate servers, I think. I have been experiencing an array of issues with my broadcasts for as least 3 days now. & room viewer counts appear to be lower across the board

Reactions: bamdicted
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.