AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

oBS

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did broadcast yesterday and some people said that my cam was black but on OBS it was showing fine .
Looks like you have neverending problems wirh obs. Did you try with beta broadcaster if its fine or with maybe splitcam? It will help us know if its problem with obs settings or with computer

Upvote 0
Looks like you have neverending problems wirh obs. Did you try with beta broadcaster if its fine or with maybe splitcam? It will help us know if its problem with obs settings or with computer
i am using this
HP omen AMD Ryzen 5-Series 3600 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER

Upvote 0
i know i should be trying splitcam but i tried OBS and i got disconnected right when i stated broadcasting. i did speed test and had zero upload speed and ping was good. i will try splitcam next

Upvote 0
i know i should be trying splitcam but i tried OBS and i got disconnected right when i stated broadcasting. i did speed test and had zero upload speed and ping was good. i will try splitcam next
Have you tried uninstalling OBS... restarting your computer and reinstalling OBS? Maybe one of the files is corrupted.

Upvote 0
I did broadcast yesterday and some people said that my cam was black but on OBS it was showing fine .
load your room incogneto to check. Whatever is in the obs screen is what is sent to the server. The only reason it would be black is your camera was disconnected or you had the wrong scene selected.
As for alternatives:

SLOBS
Xsplit
Splitcam

Upvote 0
zero upload speed is a problem with the network .. it would at least need to be 6Mbps

Upvote 0
load your room incogneto to check. Whatever is in the obs screen is what is sent to the server. The only reason it would be black is your camera was disconnected or you had the wrong scene selected.
As for alternatives:

SLOBS
Xsplit
Splitcam
ETA: If you have zero upload speed then you arnt sending anything to the server, which would be why you have a black screen.

Upvote 0
Will the weird thing is when this is going on i will ping 8.8.8.8 and the ping will be find nothing was lost
For example i have main internet provider on cable plus mobile internet at phone , maybe u can check other internet like the one from phone . You can use your phone as router i mean most phones has this. I dont say its longterm option to stream from phone internet but maybe u can just check if with other internet will be better>

Upvote 0
Ya, but how am i able to ping ? That's using upload and it comes back as nothing was lost? That's the part I don't get.
You do speedtest from here or from some other pages? My friend and i think some broadcasters from here once had situation that on other page speedtest was ok but only on chaturbate 0.

Upvote 0
If you have the other computer using the exact same OBS set up and it is not having the issue at all, Have you tested the network card in the machine that is having the problem? 0 upload might be the card died.

Upvote 0
i am using this
HP omen AMD Ryzen 5-Series 3600 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
Spec wise all should be good, i would upgrade memory to 16gb myself, but over all all that should be fine.
This does seem like a weird issue for sure, only happens on CB as stated also, Is it possible you need to update your stream key info in OBS? Maybe try getting a new one from CB & enter that into OBS & try again?
I believe CB would state bad stream key info etc if that was wrong thou. Obviously you have some for of upload speed as you able to post & use websites.
As stated also before, uninstall & reinstall OBS if you haven't done so already.

https://www.speedtest.net/ General speed test, should show your internet speeds, if upload is greater then 5mb all should work.

http://chaturbate.speedtestcustom.com/ if your getting 0 upload from them, then its your connection to them or the server you choose, try different servers & see what one gives you better speeds.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.