AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OF deleting dildo videos??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
So I twitter lurk a lot. I found a thread that OF is requiring dildos be tagged as partners and if you don't they delete it or close your account.

Please check your accounts immediately!!!

So I twitter lurk a lot. I found a thread that OF is requiring dildos be tagged as partners and if you don't they delete it or close your account.

Please check your accounts immediately!!!
Could you link a tweet discussing this? Sounds really off the wall.

they didn't ask me to tag my dildo videos but blocked a video witj my and my ex bf but his whole face is completlly hiden ... how i could prove his identity only by body? this is crazy

they didn't ask me to tag my dildo videos but blocked a video witj my and my ex bf but his whole face is completlly hiden ... how i could prove his identity only by body? this is crazy
What happens when they block a video/post? Is it just blatantly obvious it's been blocked?

I don't have any b/g content or dildo/toy content. Just one video of me topless and one I sent as a paid post where I'm totally nude but not spread eagle. I'm totally worried about what will be blocked next.

Some said all of their outdoor content got thrashed, too.

Apparently some people think it's the AI auto flagging system mistaking dildos as other people, though some folks have said it's even happened with their non-flesh colored and obviously fake ones. :facepalm:

Reactions: mika_kedi
Yeah, it's the new tagging system and their AI fucking up. It also tells people to tag other creator when they post pictures where they are also visible in mirrors (so it's just a solo creator, but shown twice, kinda. People who have free and paid accounts just solve it tagging the other one apparently).

• Helpful!
Reactions: inertvolcano
A lotta conspiracy type stuff in that thread, dang! I can understand AI tagging things wrong, I think even MFC share flagged something of mine not too long ago.

I don't believe it's intentionally trying to push people off the platform tho.

And I imagine those of us who never do anything beside solo content are going to be too bothered by it.

A lotta conspiracy type stuff in that thread, dang! I can understand AI tagging things wrong, I think even MFC share flagged something of mine not too long ago.

And I imagine those of us who never do anything beside solo content are going to be too bothered by it.
It's Twitter, those people take a drop of rain and turn it into a hurricane.

I think they are still paranoid about OF trying to 86 sex workers on the platform.

Having just gone through the whole verification process as a brand new account, I hardly think that's the case. It's mentioned in several areas that explicit material will be on some profiles and that is the reason for the exhaustive verification process.

It's Twitter, those people take a drop of rain and turn it into a hurricane.

I think they are still paranoid about OF trying to 86 sex workers on the platform.

Having just gone through the whole verification process as a brand new account, I hardly think that's the case. It's mentioned in several areas that explicit material will be on some profiles and that is the reason for the exhaustive verification process.
100% agree. I also like that saying in the first sentence, it's new to me but great.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81

There is a general statement about things like this.

Never attribute to malice what can be easily explained by simple stupidity/incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.