AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Offsite contact ???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If these guys would only see all the messages these cam girls send to all the other members they would understand that they are not really that special. All guys at some point wanna meet a model or they even fall in love or they ask offsite contact. If we would meet or date all of them , how would that be lol. Its just a JOB people ! We tell you whatever the hell you wanna hear , so you pay us $$. The moment you stop tipping fantasy stops too. Try tell these girls that you are broke and live on welfare and coupons , see what happens. Do they still wanna meet you and love you long time? HAHAHA

I thought you meant these rules :

Contact exhange

Exchanging, giving out, asking for, or accepting personal and contact information is prohibited on our site.

This includes the exchange of

• real names
  • adresses
  • messenger IDs
  • phone numbers
  • email addresses
  • social networking site contacts
exchangingcontact01.jpg

Please note that sharing such information might be very dangerous. We cannot take any responsibility or offer help for issues which took place outside of LiveJasmin.

Keeping communication within the LiveJasmin system is for your own protection and financial interest. LiveJasmin keeps information safe and secure.

If you receive such requests from your customers, you should refuse them plainly.

I made an exchange of contact last year with LJ model (but only for friendship), but she was member of a partner site of LJ where members and performers can talk outside webcam context (but models use for advertise themselves).
All models are not members of this website and if she's not you can't advertise for this site on LJ's chat.

Shaddyshow.com but remember you can't talk about it in camsite even lj.
And all model haven't a profile on this site.
By writing the model's name on research bar you'll find too a sort of model's page with information like schedule how long spend in pvt it's not the profile there is this for each model

This is so against the rules. Making arrangements on meeting models in privates can get both of your accounts terminated since it's against the ToS. She is reckless, and if she was telling what her sister did in hopes she can reach the same goal, yeah I think you are right. Another note to add if she was working in the states but didn't have a green card or the proper work visa, chances are she was doing something illegal. I think you dodged a bullet there with. Immigration is a nightmare.
Yeah….I think you are right about dodging a bullet. At that point I had no idea you could get banned, let alone for what rule infractions. I operate under “if it doesn’t make sense then I don’t have the whole story” and I was pretty sure she wasn’t after me for my body.:happy: And she didn't seem to be too interested in my mind either, which is what women are usually attracted to. It intrigued me as to why she would offer to meet like that without any prompting from me. When I figured out it was probably to stay in the country I contacted an attorney friend and got the name of a good immigration attorney and passed it on to her. And that was that.

If these guys would only see all the messages these cam girls send to all the other members they would understand that they are not really that special. All guys at some point wanna meet a model or they even fall in love or they ask offsite contact. If we would meet or date all of them , how would that be lol. Its just a JOB people ! We tell you whatever the hell you wanna hear , so you pay us $$. The moment you stop tipping fantasy stops too. Try tell these girls that you are broke and live on welfare and coupons , see what happens. Do they still wanna meet you and love you long time? HAHAHA
While I do agree with what you say here, it also seems like there are often emotions that go both ways, but differ in intensity. After all, models are feeling human beings just like customers. To me, when I interact with a model I am getting a boatload of stimulation that can temporarily overwhelm the front part of my brain where I am more rational. There’s one model I see regularly, that, if you did a scan of my brain at that time, I’m pretty sure it would be lit up like a Christmas tree. And that is the beginning of the “in love” experience, interest/ attraction. It is mostly projection. So I write her poems and now have turned some into songs. She has become a kind of virtual muse to me. And I think she likes that. Its flattering attention. It doesn’t mean she is in love with me and I would probably refer her to a therapist if she thought she was. And while I “feel things for her” that rational part of my brain knows what is going on. So I keep reminding myself of that. But it is still a fairly powerful experience.

While I do agree with what you say here, it also seems like there are often emotions that go both ways, but differ in intensity. After all, models are feeling human beings just like customers. To me, when I interact with a model I am getting a boatload of stimulation that can temporarily overwhelm the front part of my brain where I am more rational. There’s one model I see regularly, that, if you did a scan of my brain at that time, I’m pretty sure it would be lit up like a Christmas tree. And that is the beginning of the “in love” experience, interest/ attraction. It is mostly projection. So I write her poems and now have turned some into songs. She has become a kind of virtual muse to me. And I think she likes that. Its flattering attention. It doesn’t mean she is in love with me and I would probably refer her to a therapist if she thought she was. And while I “feel things for her” that rational part of my brain knows what is going on. So I keep reminding myself of that. But it is still a fairly powerful experience.

So you seem a very rational person who actually uses his brain. That's perfect. What if this model friend /muse would decide to stop contact you for absolutely no reason one day? Ban and ignore you . What would your rational self say and react ?
BTW do you tip this girl or just waste her time ?

And yea of course is flattering a guy who is somewhat "in love" with me or whatever , but my emotions stops suddenly when he doesnt tip me . And i ban lifetime for this , without ever unban that person.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
And yea of course is flattering a guy who is somewhat "in love" with me or whatever

I'm total opposite. People use the L-word and my instant reaction is to cringe and make a face. I hate mushy lovey junk!

I'm total opposite. People use the L-word and my instant reaction is to cringe and make a face. I hate mushy lovey junk!

I know right? I usually think "awwww what a cute idiot baby" and then wait to see if he tips . I mean ok you love me , show me just HOW MUCH . LOL. If he doesnt tip and just talk bullshit he is gone. Poems and love words wont pay my rent . :))))

So you seem a very rational person who actually uses his brain. That's perfect. What if this model friend /muse would decide to stop contact you for absolutely no reason one day? Ban and ignore you . What would your rational self say and react ?
BTW do you tip this girl or just waste her time ?
Would I be disappointed? Of course. Maybe even sad. But I also learned a long time ago that I can't control what other people do. I can only control my reactions to them. And I understand that a person's behavior is about them, not me. I do not cause someone else's behavior just like they do not cause mine. She has every right to stop interacting with me, and she doesn't even owe me an explanation. She owes me nothing apart from what I pay her for. Although it probably wouldn't be in her best interests to stop.

And yea of course is flattering a guy who is somewhat "in love" with me or whatever , but my emotions stops suddenly when he doesnt tip me . And i ban lifetime for this , without ever unban that person.
Ummmm...there seems to be a little bit of an edge to your replies. :happy: But to answer your question, I never waste her time. I always interact with her in exclusive chat on SM and tip in addition, which is why it definitely would not be in her best interests to stop. I do not even pop into her room and chat. She is there to make money, not chat with me. And to be clear, the "in love" experience is, at least in this context, almost total projection. It can be heady and fun and intense, but it isn't likely to go anywhere. Nor would I want it to or even be able to. And I am really getting my money's worth because of the rekindled creativity in me. She didn't cause that, but my interaction with her was definitely a catalyst. Money is not the only thing of value.

Reactions: Pure_emotion

Sure it's a job. But it's not like models have never met members. True, some have definitely gotten scammed. But also, some have actually made plans, met, and spent some time in the real world. Do they do it in the interest of money or did they genuinely have a good time together? We'll that's between them.

Although I do love your honesty, not every cam girl has the morals of telling their customers "whatever they want to hear." I'm sure reading your pms would be hilarious. But I wonder what would be more funny. Laughing at your customers behind their back or seeing your reaction and what you would say when that game is up.

Lose the condescending attitude. It's not really helping the already bad PR people from there have :cat:

Sure it's a job. But it's not like models have never met members. True, some have definitely gotten scammed. But also, some have actually made plans, met, and spent some time in the real world. Do they do it in the interest of money or did they genuinely have a good time together? We'll that's between them.

Although I do love your honesty, not every cam girl has the morals of telling their customers "whatever they want to hear." I'm sure reading your pms would be hilarious. But I wonder what would be more funny. Laughing at your customers behind their back or seeing your reaction and what you would say when that game is up.

Lose the condescending attitude. It's not really helping the already bad PR people from there have :cat:

It's just hilarious to me when men there think they are "THE ONE AND ONLY" for a model who is there to make money. I'm not laughing at all i find it a little sad really. Just because I say things that all models think and you guys don't like to hear doesnt mean I'm condescending. Plus I go to the lounge too as a member and i see how guys there talk about us the models. So dont give me that crap about poor lonely member who falls "in love" with a model.

Funny, I'm also planning to meet an LJ model from Romania in November. We've been in contact for about eight months now, off-site about four months. She initiated contact off-site though.

I do like her a lot. We've done many hrs in pvt but never any sexy stuff, just talking and listening to music. She's nice.
How did you make offside contact

Every model should have the right to refuse a request. Not being able to use a phone or eat on cam? Thats totalitarian!

I hit agree, because I DO agree that those are really strict rules.

But it's not like you HAVE to work on that cam site. There's so many other options and no one is making anyone work on LiveJasmin.

When I worked at any vanilla job you couldn't eat or be on your phone while working. I honestly have no problem with this rule, because it's a rule I already follow for myself. If I'm on my phone, I get distracted. If I'm eating, people will think I'm busy. Also gross to eat in your bedroom.

Reactions: Pure_emotion
When I worked at any vanilla job you couldn't eat or be on your phone while working. I honestly have no problem with this rule, because it's a rule I already follow for myself. If I'm on my phone, I get distracted. If I'm eating, people will think I'm busy. Also gross to eat in your bedroom.

At a few retail jobs I've had, you couldn't even have a water bottle at the register with you. Yay, customer service.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I am curious about something. I assume that models work as "independent contractors" and not as employees of the web site that handles the connection between them and the customers. Is that correct? If so, then you really aren't an employee in any sense of that word. The comparison about being a cam model and working a job isn't really a good one. It is a different kind of relationship, at least in the US. Where that makes a difference is in the amount of control the web site would have over the behavior of the model. Any kind of rule about what you can and can't do would have to be spelled out in a contract then. And you would have to sign something that says you agree to their terms. And of course you would be responsible for your own taxes and business related expenses. The only time I would think a model could be considered an employee is if she (or he) worked for a studio. Then I think the studio would be handling things like taxes and equipment. Am I correct in thinking this?

I am curious about something. I assume that models work as "independent contractors" and not as employees of the web site that handles the connection between them and the customers. Is that correct? If so, then you really aren't an employee in any sense of that word. The comparison about being a cam model and working a job isn't really a good one. It is a different kind of relationship, at least in the US. Where that makes a difference is in the amount of control the web site would have over the behavior of the model. Any kind of rule about what you can and can't do would have to be spelled out in a contract then. And you would have to sign something that says you agree to their terms. And of course you would be responsible for your own taxes and business related expenses. The only time I would think a model could be considered an employee is if she (or he) worked for a studio. Then I think the studio would be handling things like taxes and equipment. Am I correct in thinking this?

One might not be a direct employee of the site. But, there are terms they agree to, since they are going through a service provider. If they are an employee of a studio, then they have double rules to abide by: Studio as employees, as well as the site rules and regulations.

One might not be a direct employee of the site. But, there are terms they agree to, since they are going through a service provider. If they are an employee of a studio, then they have double rules to abide by: Studio as employees, as well as the site rules and regulations.
So basically they are independent contractors unless they are working through a studio, in which case they are employees. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.