AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Offsite contact ???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 4, 2017
Hi All. Veterans need some advice from you.. Thanks in advance..
So I met this model from Romania in Livejasmin 6 months ago. Along with usual stuffs, developed acquaintance (dont know friendship or romance). I visit Europe once in a while for work, plan to stop in Romania for few days to meet her (just to see her, do not intend anything else for now). I asked her about this and she seems to be fine and happy.
So, how can we discuss with her and make sure that livejasmin doesn't fuck with her job? I think it was dangerous to bring this issue to her in private chat in the first place - but livejasmin has not taken any action i think. I hear people meeting offsite and all - how to do that? Is it dangerous to discuss about the trip in livejasmin? I think i am not doing anything against their fears though, i mean i will not do nude chat offsite. Can i give her my email id or skype id in livejasmin? Will that be safe for her?
thanks.

you need to check with her about all of this, honestly. ask her the rules for the site. ask her if it's okay to solicit offline contact. all of that.

I think it's against their Code of Conduct to swap offsite contact information, if I remember correctly. You could be risking her getting fired so you can meet. You need to ask her if it's okay. The studio she works for even might not allow it, for safety reasons. Even all the time and money you spent on her, you are still a stranger on the internet.

Oh man how million stories like this i saw and heard over the years lol. Off topic , but BE CAREFUL. And have where to call in case of anything goes wrong. Trust me , it happens.
And you dont have other contact offsite with her aka skype or phone number to talk to her about details of this trip? This way only you two will know what you talk , not all livejasmin staff lol.
These sites are not dating sites , so of course they do not encourage members meet the models.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Funny, I'm also planning to meet an LJ model from Romania in November. We've been in contact for about eight months now, off-site about four months. She initiated contact off-site though.

I do like her a lot. We've done many hrs in pvt but never any sexy stuff, just talking and listening to music. She's nice.

Thanks a lot guys for your replies.

@Mizz_Kleo
yes, I will check with her, there are some information in the site too. i am just trying to be careful since if we start talking about this in the site and LJ keeps a tab on us, if we do finally decide to meet LJ may find out and bug her.

@AudriTwo
you are right, it is against their code of conduct. well, strictly speaking i am planning something which is against their rules. they have the policies though to inhibit traffic loss, ensuring model safety and so on. however, i do not intend any such things. models are after all persons. isn't it expected that sometime a member and a model would like to see each other?

@Pure_emotion
thanks for giving some confidence. yes i ofcourse want to discuss the details of the trip via skype/phone or something, not in livejasmin :p however i am trying to be careful even in swapping offsite contact in livejasmin. not sure how vigilant they are, if they somehow or other find out that we are contacting offsite they may trouble her

@ayumipiedotcom
you are right, i need to do that only once. i am just trying to be careful in that as i was telling the other ladies above

@Johnny_B
good to hear bro
may i ask, did she just drop her offsite contact in LJ chat? LJ didnt find out and its been fine?
good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
isn't it expected that sometime a member and a model would like to see each other?
I don't know if "expected" is the right word, cam sites are decidedly NOT the place for people to meet others for IRL relationships.

good to hear bro
may i ask, did she just drop her offsite contact in LJ chat? LJ didnt find out and its been fine?
good luck!
Actually she found me thru my Youtube channel, gave her name and we currently keep in touch via Whatsapp when she's not working. I've always been careful not to mention anything about our offsite contact in LJ chat.

Hi all, Hi Johnny_B, i want share with you my experience. I knew a model, ...now my girlfriend 4 years ago in MFC, and is different than LJ , there you can share your email or number witth no problems.
I am 33 i live in italy, she is 26 and live in romania. After some months and some hours in pvt , she gave me her mail and we started talk with emails,... after another year she gave me her phone number and last year she came here in italy for meet me. All went good and after 4 times we meet in this year, in september she will move here. i want ask Johnny have you some money to spend? Because from my experience u need them. I lost my hearth for her so i dont care about money, but in 4 years i gave her a lot of money, she want arrange her parents and her grandma before come here.....also she gave money to her boss because she termite her contract, ...she didnt like do cammodel too much so she had to give him some money. ...i am happy, she is happy i love her.....from what i saw she loves me, so all things will be good. I dont know where you are from Johnny, but i think is more simple for me i live in Venice and are 1 hour and half by plane from Bucharest, her father worked here and she knows italian, so i think is different, ...but i want tell you good luck and get ready with money because from what i saw and from my experience models want all of you!! Sorry for my english, and again good luck.

Hi All. Veterans need some advice from you.. Thanks in advance..
So I met this model from Romania in Livejasmin 6 months ago. Along with usual stuffs, developed acquaintance (dont know friendship or romance). I visit Europe once in a while for work, plan to stop in Romania for few days to meet her (just to see her, do not intend anything else for now). I asked her about this and she seems to be fine and happy.
So, how can we discuss with her and make sure that livejasmin doesn't fuck with her job? I think it was dangerous to bring this issue to her in private chat in the first place - but livejasmin has not taken any action i think. I hear people meeting offsite and all - how to do that? Is it dangerous to discuss about the trip in livejasmin? I think i am not doing anything against their fears though, i mean i will not do nude chat offsite. Can i give her my email id or skype id in livejasmin? Will that be safe for her?
thanks.

I have no experience with LiveJasmin at all, so listen to the models here who know their system and adjust your plan accordingly. But I do have experience with MFC and I thought some of what I have experience with there will help you on your journey.

With studio models, they are strictly forbidden from discussing their contact information with you. So if you ask them for an e-mail, or if you send them an MFC Mail asking if they want to exchange contact information, you will get back nothing. That is not the right way to do it. You are asking that person to risk her job and she will not do that for you.

What I discovered is that you can simply send an MFC Mail that says something like "I know you work for a studio and they strictly forbid you from sharing contact info. If you ever want to discuss x/y/z, my contact info is...." I get a totally different response from that. Like 70% of the models I send that to later tell me in private messages "I saved that information and will contact you." Unfortunately, no. :) Most never contact you. And what is really interesting is that many who do contact you never keep up a conversation by e-mail.

At first I thought "well, this person is not interested in me" but it turns out that this isn't quite it either. Some of these models just do not like e-mail as a format. What many of them had done in their first e-mails to me was to share their Whatsapp number. I don't use Whatsapp and I wasn't particularly interested in learning a new tool, so I always blew that off. BIG MISTAKE. Some of these models *live* in Whatsapp. One model who answered maybe one e-mail out of six kept telling me about Whatsapp. I kept thinking "why are you going to talk to me in Whatsapp when you don't take five minutes to send one e-mail?" Well, I added Whatsapp, added her, and - shazam - she was messaging me around the clock. It makes no sense to me actually, but don't overthink it.

My point in this is do not assume anything about her preferred communication method. What you probably need to do is have a very vague conversation with her during a private with her just asking in her real life what is her preferred way to talk to people, and give her choices like e-mail and whatsapp and skype, and let her tell you how she likes to talk to people. Then you can share with her your contact information for the services she actually likes to use.

Again, the above pertains to MFC, where members and models are allowed to exchange contact information. If LiveJasmin forbids that, then you have yet one more layer of complexity to overcome.

I kind of agree with the comment made by someone in this thread that these sites are not a good way to look for IRL relationships. But I like the honesty and realness of many of the models and I guess I just find myself attracted to that. Good luck!

Reactions: Pure_emotion
I also agree with the notion that these are not dating sites. I didn't go to LJ looking for a date. I was going thru a divorce, felt lonely and was just looking for some interaction or whatever (although not sexual, as funny as it may sound).

We just connected somehow. It simply happened.

Reactions: Smores
I also agree with the notion that these are not dating sites. I didn't go to LJ looking for a date. I was going thru a divorce, felt lonely and was just looking for some interaction or whatever (although not sexual, as funny as it may sound).

We just connected somehow. It simply happened.
Just don't let it turn into this.

Just don't let it turn into this.
I've read everything google found about this stuff, that's how I ended up on this forum.

I suppose it's always a possibility but somehow I doubt it. I'm not particularly well off financially and she knows this. Our interaction feels genuine; we send each other photos and videos of our cats, our daily lives etc.

Am I attracted to her? Definitely. Am I in love? Nope. Is she in love with me? Highly doubtful. At this point we're simply friends at most and that's the attitude I'll be taking with me when I go see her. If we hit it off, fine.

I'm 39. I don't want to live the rest of my life wondering what if, even if that means I'll end up breaking my heart (and my wallet). It's a risk but sometimes there are risks worth taking. I need to know.

I'm 39. I don't want to live the rest of my life wondering what if, even if that means I'll end up breaking my heart (and my wallet). It's a risk but sometimes there are risks worth taking. I need to know.
This sounds exactly like his posts though.

You know the Japanese concept of "hostess"? There is a huge cultural phenomena in Japan of married guys who go to these hostess bars and spend serious money to just talk to pretty women. There is usually no sex. It's just good conversation with someone who is charming. I think a lot of the better models on webcam sites are fulfilling the role of a hostess, albeit with a much larger component of sexuality.

This sounds exactly like his posts though.
Not to me. Then again, you don't know me so you read my messages using your own personal filters. We all do that.

I've always considered myself a fairly level headed person. I try to make rational decisions based on empirical evidence, that's how I've lived my life to this point. However, always playing it safe gets eventually tedious. I am taking a risk and I'm aware of it. I can take the loss if it comes down to that. (Financially, there's not much lose anyway.)
You know the Japanese concept of "hostess"? There is a huge cultural phenomena in Japan of married guys who go to these hostess bars and spend serious money to just talk to pretty women. There is usually no sex. It's just good conversation with someone who is charming. I think a lot of the better models on webcam sites are fulfilling the role of a hostess, albeit with a much larger component of sexuality.
I was not aware of that. I wish I could open up about this in greater detail. If all things work out in the end, I'll post about it. In a few years.

Hi all, Hi Johnny_B, i want share with you my experience. I knew a model, ...now my girlfriend 4 years ago in MFC, and is different than LJ , there you can share your email or number witth no problems.
I am 33 i live in italy, she is 26 and live in romania. After some months and some hours in pvt , she gave me her mail and we started talk with emails,... after another year she gave me her phone number and last year she came here in italy for meet me. All went good and after 4 times we meet in this year, in september she will move here. i want ask Johnny have you some money to spend? Because from my experience u need them. I lost my hearth for her so i dont care about money, but in 4 years i gave her a lot of money, she want arrange her parents and her grandma before come here.....also she gave money to her boss because she termite her contract, ...she didnt like do cammodel too much so she had to give him some money. ...i am happy, she is happy i love her.....from what i saw she loves me, so all things will be good. I dont know where you are from Johnny, but i think is more simple for me i live in Venice and are 1 hour and half by plane from Bucharest, her father worked here and she knows italian, so i think is different, ...but i want tell you good luck and get ready with money because from what i saw and from my experience models want all of you!! Sorry for my english, and again good luck.
Oh dear.

I don't think you've anything to gain from meeting her. She has an awful lot to gain from pretending that she is intending to meet you, it obviously makes you visit her room more and chat to her (which you're paying to do).

Her saying that she can't swap contact information ensures that she maintains the financially beneficial relationship she has with you.

She is a girl in Romania, you're some random guy on the internet, she probably speaks to hundreds a week.

She is not suddenly going to become attracted to you because of your personality or the sweet things you say, she's speaking to tons of men and her main objective is probably to try and extract as much money from each individual person as possible.

I am sure it can be flattering having a hot girl saying she'd like to meet up in person, it would probably make you visit her room and talk to her more (which you have to pay to do), right?

Cam models are not there to date or find a boyfriend, it's her job. She wants your money and it seems like she's found quite a good way (albeit immoral) way of getting it.

It can be hard to let go of someone you've grown emotionally attached to, but I'd bet everything I own that in the long run that cutting would be the best thing for your mind and wallet.

Focus this energy on finding a genuine woman who is interested in you and not your money - there's plenty fish in the sea and someone out there for everyone!

Last edited:
I'll never ever understand why members on these sites even think that we want a boyfriend or some type of husband . LOL. Is not a dating site , is not facebook. Its a place where models WORK. I wonder if these guys do the same at their work place? Hitting on women , hoping one of them would wanna be their gf ? I dont like being hit on at my job. Do you?

I'll never ever understand why members on these sites even think that we want a boyfriend or some type of husband . LOL. Is not a dating site , is not facebook. Its a place where models WORK. I wonder if these guys do the same at their work place? Hitting on women , hoping one of them would wanna be their gf ? I dont like being hit on at my job. Do you?

Actually the workplace is a great place to find a mate. All of my LTRs have been coworkers. I get what you're saying though. Just think it's worded a little strangely.

I think you're missing the point.

I don't think so.

Cam sites are not dating sites. Don't try to make the model your girlfriend/boyfriend. I get it. Trust. Just think the wording is kind of strange.

I don't think so.

Cam sites are not dating sites. Don't try to make the model your girlfriend/boyfriend. I get it. Trust. Just think the wording is kind of strange.

A cam model and a viewer are not sharing a workplace the same as colleagues. The "workplace" is a normal place to meet a partner, the wording you used suggests it's a shared workplace between two colleagues.

A cam model and member dynamic is different. They're providing a service and the member is buying it. You would not expect a relationship to blossom with the girl in your local shop, your GP, your masseuse, therapist or any other person providing you a service. I think the posters phrasing was apt, and yours shows that perhaps you missed the point.

What's more, thinking something is going to happen with a cam model is dangerous as sometimes we offer the "boyfriend/girlfriend experience", which is basically a simulated romance, believing that you're in a serious romance will only end up damaging you and confusing you.

When I first went on Streamate, I "met" someone who told me she lived about a hour and a half from me. She asked me where I lived, I told her the city and she told me she lived nearby. The next time I saw her online she asked me if I wanted to meet. That wasn't even on my radar. I am WAY older than her so I told her and she replied that her last bf was 60. In talking to her I found out that she was in the US living with her sister and sister's bf. She wanted to stay in the US. Sister had married a citizen, separated and now had citizenship status. I spent quite a bit of time and money in private trying to arrange it. I can't just drop what I am doing and leave to have dinner with someone since I work on a schedule. Needless to say, it never happened. What I think was going on was she was looking for someone to marry in order to stay in the US like her sister. Or maybe a sugar daddy although she definitely wanted to stay in the US. I finally just gave her a way to contact me IRL and quit talking to her. I still hear from her every once in a while asking me if I still want to meet. Ironically, I might have been able to help her with the immigration thing because I have a lot of professional contacts who are attorneys. I guess the moral of the story is that even if someone says they want to meet, you really can't be sure of the motive. The bottom line for me while this was going on was that young attractive 20 somethings don't want to meet an old guy unless there is an ulterior motive. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

Thanks a lot guys for your replies.

@Mizz_Kleo
yes, I will check with her, there are some information in the site too. i am just trying to be careful since if we start talking about this in the site and LJ keeps a tab on us, if we do finally decide to meet LJ may find out and bug her.

@AudriTwo
you are right, it is against their code of conduct. well, strictly speaking i am planning something which is against their rules. they have the policies though to inhibit traffic loss, ensuring model safety and so on. however, i do not intend any such things. models are after all persons. isn't it expected that sometime a member and a model would like to see each other?

@Pure_emotion
thanks for giving some confidence. yes i ofcourse want to discuss the details of the trip via skype/phone or something, not in livejasmin :p however i am trying to be careful even in swapping offsite contact in livejasmin. not sure how vigilant they are, if they somehow or other find out that we are contacting offsite they may trouble her

You keep saying they will "bug her" or "bother her". No, they will FIRE her.

I hope you're worth her losing what may well be her only source of income

When I first went on Streamate, I "met" someone who told me she lived about a hour and a half from me. She asked me where I lived, I told her the city and she told me she lived nearby. The next time I saw her online she asked me if I wanted to meet. That wasn't even on my radar. I am WAY older than her so I told her and she replied that her last bf was 60. In talking to her I found out that she was in the US living with her sister and sister's bf. She wanted to stay in the US. Sister had married a citizen, separated and now had citizenship status. I spent quite a bit of time and money in private trying to arrange it. I can't just drop what I am doing and leave to have dinner with someone since I work on a schedule. Needless to say, it never happened. What I think was going on was she was looking for someone to marry in order to stay in the US like her sister. Or maybe a sugar daddy although she definitely wanted to stay in the US. I finally just gave her a way to contact me IRL and quit talking to her. I still hear from her every once in a while asking me if I still want to meet. Ironically, I might have been able to help her with the immigration thing because I have a lot of professional contacts who are attorneys. I guess the moral of the story is that even if someone says they want to meet, you really can't be sure of the motive. The bottom line for me while this was going on was that young attractive 20 somethings don't want to meet an old guy unless there is an ulterior motive. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

This is so against the rules. Making arrangements on meeting models in privates can get both of your accounts terminated since it's against the ToS. She is reckless, and if she was telling what her sister did in hopes she can reach the same goal, yeah I think you are right. Another note to add if she was working in the states but didn't have a green card or the proper work visa, chances are she was doing something illegal. I think you dodged a bullet there with. Immigration is a nightmare.

This is so against the rules. Making arrangements on meeting models in privates can get both of your accounts terminated since it's against the ToS. She is reckless, and if she was telling what her sister did in hopes she can reach the same goal, yeah I think you are right. Another note to add if she was working in the states but didn't have a green card or the proper work visa, chances are she was doing something illegal. I think you dodged a bullet there with. Immigration is a nightmare.
WOW. LiveJasmin is extremely strict. http://wiki.jasmin.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=9109543
https://www.wecamgirls.com/reviews/livejasmin/

Status
Not open for further replies.