AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2017
So. I started camming today. I was all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. Tips and compliments and all that jazz. Loving it! Then someone wants me to finger myself. No problem. Start going to town. Now they want two fingers. Hmm. Don't usually use two fingers but okay. I take my fingers out and there is blood on my hand! The girl, I am privately entertaining, freaks out and leaves. I know I had just gotten off my period two days ago, so I thought I was good. Apparently not.

Does this happen? Is it common? Is my cam life over? Will that girl ever come back to me?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kiki Jane
So. I started camming today. I was all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. Tips and compliments and all that jazz. Loving it! Then someone wants me to finger myself. No problem. Start going to town. Now they want two fingers. Hmm. Don't usually use two fingers but okay. I take my fingers out and there is blood on my hand! The girl, I am privately entertaining, freaks out and leaves. I know I had just gotten off my period two days ago, so I thought I was good. Apparently not.

Does this happen? Is it common? Is my cam life over? Will that girl ever come back to me?
It happens to all of us at some point. It's fine. Deep breaths and just kinda roll with it. She probably won't come back (or she might if she liked you enough who knows :) ) but just keep plugging along. I've had this happen before and I keep religious track of my shark week. But, sometimes monthly happenings just happen.

tl;dr your cam life isn't over, it happens, you'll be fine. Deep breaths. It happens to all of us even to girls who've been doing this for years. Don't worry about it. :h:

It happens to all of us at some point. It's fine. Deep breaths and just kinda roll with it. She probably won't come back (or she might if she liked you enough who knows :) ) but just keep plugging along. I've had this happen before and I keep religious track of my shark week. But, sometimes monthly happenings just happen.

tl;dr your cam life isn't over, it happens, you'll be fine. Deep breaths. It happens to all of us even to girls who've been doing this for years. Don't worry about it. :h:
Thank you so much. I went to bed, woke up, and now I'm laughing about it. I was just sort of afraid since she told me before she left that blood is "illegal" on Chaturbate. But after reading your reply, I feel a lot better about. It does happen and I doubt I'll get any bad consequences from it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: RubyClaire27
I believe blood is illegal on most, if not all sites so thats not only a chaturbate rule. I second everything @ExcellaExe said, if you cam long enough eventually something embarrassing is bound to happen, you just got your cherry popped a little early. Also I would expect a little more understanding from a lady watching, I find it odd she freaked and ran at just a small amount of blood.

I wouldn't worry if the blood was totally accidental, it's probably very clear on your face that you didn't mean to do a period show, haha. It happens. I'm old and experienced and still bleed a little from toys now and then, guess I've been popping my cherry for 20 years. Hawt.

I believe blood is illegal on most, if not all sites so thats not only a chaturbate rule. I second everything @ExcellaExe said, if you cam long enough eventually something embarrassing is bound to happen, you just got your cherry popped a little early. Also I would expect a little more understanding from a lady watching, I find it odd she freaked and ran at just a small amount of blood.

Definitely is, but I think you only have to worry if it's intentional, not so much for an accident.
I had this happen once in a producer show back when they were still TV shows and they were VERY strict with the rules, and nothing got said to me about it, thankfully.

Also I would expect a little more understanding from a lady watching, I find it odd she freaked and ran at just a small amount of blood.

With the number of dudes out there who get off on pretending to be women, I'm always very skeptical about a member who claims to be a lady. That reaction, honestly, kinda screams "man" to me, though even some guys are chill about accidental blood, cause it's a thing that happens. Usually the ones who are chill about it (in my experience) are in the 30+ range and have had enough of an active sex life to have experienced it a few times, whether it's a surprise period or some tearing from getting a little too rough.

I don't even get periods (birth control), and this has happened to me. It's like the Cam Goddess gave me a random, full on period just because I wouldn't be a real cam model until I accidentally bled on cam, lol! Don't worry, it will be fine.

Also, I agree that it was almost certainly a dude.

Don't let it get you down. I agree with the others. It was probably just some young punk. Kinda reminds me of the guys in high school who'd be all "Ewww, gross!!!" in Health class when it came time to learn about labor and delivery. Lmao.

Wait 'til he finds out that some of us models have stretch marks...on our ass...
maniacal-laugh-gif-3.gif

I wouldn't worry about this, and I wouldn't care about the "girl" coming back, for one clearly not female as I cannot see a woman totally freaking out in that situation. I mean we all have blood coming out of our vaginas once a month unless we've taken some sort of birth control to stop it, but even so we're all familiar with it. I have met few men who really care about whether a girl is on her period during sex when they're horny so most adult males who've been in a relationship have likely had blood on their dick at some point, so while it might not be what they would pay to see, I would imagine most would be such wimps about it. This character just screams of a very inexperienced male who is getting off on the idea of girl/girl action and enjoys the attention of pretending to be female. For the most part beware of male members pretending to be female (and making it clear that they are female), they tend to be more manipulative and will often get off on the special treatment and attention they get from other members. So definitely no loss.

I don't think I have ever visibly bled on camera, but I'm sure there have been moments when there has been a bit. I'm a real female rather than a toy designed in a factory so it's kind of impossible to control natural bodily functions, honestly anyone who's not mature enough to deal with that I have no interest in doing a show for. Don't get me wrong, on period days I tend to not announce it as it clearly is a turn off for some, I just give my clit some action rather than doing penetration.

I think anything you first time and feel embarass soon you realize it doesn't matter cause you always learn something better for next time.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
Don't worry about "losing" a client over that, if the person likes you, they will come back :)

I once was in a roleplay fantasizing about being a virgin girl... and my period started as soon as I got the dildo in my pussy. It was so funny, the guy and I started to laugh and joke about how good were my roleplaying skills because he just popped my cherry! haha
He came back many times after the incident. So seriously, don't worry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.