AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ok so i haven see it before. so asking.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ostara.jpg

more information:
Beltane: (Bealtaine, May Eve, Valpurgis) - April 30th/May 1st

Incense: Lilac, Frankincense
Decorations: Maypole, Flowers, Ribbons
Colours: Green

The Fire Festival of Beltane

This festival is also known as Beltane, the Celtic May Day. It officially begins at moonrise on May Day Eve, and marks the beginning of the third quarter or second half of the ancient Celtic year. It is celebrated as an early pastoral festival accompanying the first turning of the herds out to wild pasture. The rituals were held to promote fertility. The cattle were driven between the Belfires to protect them from ills. Contact with the fire was interpreted as symbolic contact with the sun.

I'm also a VERY eclectic Pagan. It's cool to see so many of us! I read a lot, search a lot, and I sorta do my own thing for the most part. I almost never talk about it on cam, because again, they usually aren't there for a religious discussion, but if asked I tell them whats up :p

Reactions: gothicfeline
my mother was a pagan when i was growing up. while i do consider myself an atheist there are certain pagan beliefs i still love, like respecting and appreciating our mother earth.

Hey, same! My mother is still pagan, and my father was Ojibwe so he was pretty spiritual/dare I say 'witchy' too. I studied Wicca pretty heavily around ages 9–13, and practiced when my mum would take me to her coven during festivals and such. But by 14, I was secure in my nonbelief, and now I feel closer to nature than ever. Still, I like to read articles and books on paganism/Wicca when I'm feeling nostalgic!

Hey, same! My mother is still pagan, and my father was Ojibwe so he was pretty spiritual/dare I say 'witchy' too. I studied Wicca pretty heavily around ages 9–13, and practiced when my mum would take me to her coven during festivals and such. But by 14, I was secure in my nonbelief, and now I feel closer to nature than ever. Still, I like to read articles and books on paganism/Wicca when I'm feeling nostalgic!
well welcome to the thread.

next holiday is Lammas on Aug 1st
It's the dog days of summer, the gardens are full of goodies, the fields are full of grain, and the harvest is approaching. Take a moment to relax in the heat, and reflect on the upcoming abundance of the fall months. At Lammas, sometimes called Lughnasadh, it's time to begin reaping what we have sown throughout the past few months, and recognize that the bright summer days will soon come to an end.
Depending on your individual spiritual path, there are many different ways you can celebrate Lammas, but typically the focus is on either the early harvest aspect,~ It's the season when the first grains are ready to be harvested and threshed, when the apples and grapes are ripe for the plucking, and we're grateful for the food we have on our tables.
source~ http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/lammas/a/AllAboutLammas.htm

this is a day of feasting and gathering. now we reap the reward of the last few months. as with all holidays a good day to get a reading for the coming season to Samhain

Status
Not open for further replies.