AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ok so i haven see it before. so asking.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider myself an electic pagan. I don't follow a particular path, but instead read about various ideas and incorporate them into my personal belief system. I would definitely call myself a witch, again very eclectic.

my mother was a pagan when i was growing up. while i do consider myself an atheist there are certain pagan beliefs i still love, like respecting and appreciating our mother earth. i occasionally will do candle engraving spells and try to appreciate anything that comes from it. i agree my beliefs are very eclectic lol.

i've always been fascinated by egyptian religions! now i want to read up more on that and see if it's something i'd like to incorporate into my beliefs :)

I love how this post attracted some of my favourite people on the forum thus far! I don't consider myself a pagan anymore because I don't practice as often as I should nor am I that well educated on the subject. My father taught me some holiday rituals for Yule and New Year's. I have a few books as well as I was trying to teach myself more.
In my area there are some covens that won't accept me because of my age and how inexperience I am. So I've been having difficulties really honing in the spiritual practice.

I consider myself Pagan. I don't follow any specific practices or worship any Gods or Goddesses. I have studied Wicca quite heavily but I would consider that for me more of an interest and not my own personal path. I do worship the moon and I do follow my own little rituals on sacred days of the year, Litha & Samhain being the most precious to me. I was raised by an Atheist family and was interested in all religion from a very young age. I always had a deep desire to find a religion that matched my beliefs. I haven't found such a religion. So I consider myself Pagan because it encompasses so many things and it also means different things to different people. My spirituality is very important to me and it isn't something that I share with anyone. I once had an interest in joining a coven but it doesn't suit my personality or my beliefs. I want to follow exactly what rings true to me and not compromise that. Everyone is different of course but for me practicing alone is how I keep it sacred.

I'm all about the cosmos and energy these days. I pay close attention to the moon phases, what sign it's in, etc. I usually do some full moon wishing every month and smug my house a lot. I'm a big zodiac junkie so a lot of my paganism revolves around that I suppose. I believe everything comes down to energy. The energy in the universe, the energy of the earth, the people around us, all influences us. I'm big on Taoism, very interesting stuff. I'm far too pessimistic to really be a Taoist thought.

I'm just an atheist that's obsessed with the stars and some eastern spiritually, basically.

Me! I got into paganism around the age most kids start questioning - about 13. I was pretty immersed in it through my teens, was really lucky to find a coven/group of incredible older women. I also began reading tarot and that became a huge passion for me.

I don't exactly *hide* it on camera, but as I have a lot of people of different faiths who get a little touchy when these subjects come up we don't discuss it in the room much.

I follow my own path - have studied hellenic reconstructism, dianic paths & 'traditional' wicca amongst a few other paths. I practice magic but less as a .. "get what i want" thing and more of a spiritual practice. I've begun reading a lot about buddhism recently and incorporating those beliefs into my spirituality.

Living in New Orleans is giving me an opportunity to learn more deeply about voodoo and hoodoo which is really interesting. I really miss having a group of people around me to practice with that had those deep connections I had in my teens...

fist thank you all for posting :D and merry meetings,

for me following who I do was not by choice. but felt these ladies calls. Isis it the lady of family and magic, psychics, and if I need help from her hubby Osiris and her son Horus I ask her. her star is the dog star (Sirius and when I see it I say hello goddess.
Bastet is lady of cast mistress of mischief and as the old myth state Ra protector against Apathos or chaos. modernly she is queen of the night and who am closer to. once a sun goddess the greeks gave her the moon.
Sehkmet is the oldest story another face of Bastet, she is the avenger the destroyer the protector and goddess od the dawn. she is one of my tattoos. :). shes some times seen or given Venus the morning star.
as the bood of the dead states you heart is weighed against an ostrich plume and if the feather is heavier or balanced you enter the after life. if not it is consumed. meaning we strive to be nice and kind for we find joy in the smile we leave with people.

I love how this post attracted some of my favourite people on the forum thus far! I don't consider myself a pagan anymore because I don't practice as often as I should nor am I that well educated on the subject. My father taught me some holiday rituals for Yule and New Year's. I have a few books as well as I was trying to teach myself more.
In my area there are some covens that won't accept me because of my age and how inexperience I am. So I've been having difficulties really honing in the spiritual practice.
I suggest reading and se who come to your dreams. I helped a brined of mine find out the.. Celtic goddess Bridgette was seeing him

• Helpful!
Reactions: ArtsyAmelia
Me! I got into paganism around the age most kids start questioning - about 13. I was pretty immersed in it through my teens, was really lucky to find a coven/group of incredible older women. I also began reading tarot and that became a huge passion for me.

I don't exactly *hide* it on camera, but as I have a lot of people of different faiths who get a little touchy when these subjects come up we don't discuss it in the room much.

I follow my own path - have studied hellenic reconstructism, dianic paths & 'traditional' wicca amongst a few other paths. I practice magic but less as a .. "get what i want" thing and more of a spiritual practice. I've begun reading a lot about buddhism recently and incorporating those beliefs into my spirituality.

Living in New Orleans is giving me an opportunity to learn more deeply about voodoo and hoodoo which is really interesting. I really miss having a group of people around me to practice with that had those deep connections I had in my teens...

I read tarot.. have crystals.. now I have to come say hi at some point

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
All the egyptian posts got me remembering..
sheesh spelling..

any coven that will not help she who seeks need to be told 'what it the coven you wanted join rejected you'

Huh? I'm trying to understand what this means... I feel like I'm missing something?

Also while I'm super happy to have you visit me, do remember it's a subject I avoid in detail in my chat room :)

and to those are reading and interested.. feel free to ask questions. as long as the question is from the heart and in good spirit ill answer as I can.

I guess I'm still not clear on this though. Are you asking - what to do if a coven rejects you? Who is "them"?

Covens are small, close knit groups so making sure that the chemistry is right is really important. most of them limit size. If a coven rejects you, find another one.. or start your own? If you're not qualified

No one needs to be in a coven... unless you're practicing very very traditional structured forms of wicca.

Reactions: Amberlie_
true and good point. just a personal quirk . I never had turned down a student. here in Utah it takes a lot of courage to even ask..

I've been in areas like that before. There's drama in every group, coven, society, church etc. I just don't waste my energy on that..

so as a pagan and a poet. ill leave this here.

lady Isis Mother if magic.
queen of the hearth
there are those that seek answers
ask the Ibis to give the wisdom they must know
through you I ask the avenger
to show then questions to the answers they get.

I consider myself an electic pagan. I don't follow a particular path, but instead read about various ideas and incorporate them into my personal belief system. I would definitely call myself a witch, again very eclectic.
it taken me a bit to respond for that I am sorry.. cause I don't want to make wild assumptions...
mind If I ask you to elaborate?

it taken me a bit to respond for that I am sorry.. cause I don't want to make wild assumptions...
mind If I ask you to elaborate?

Which part?

I am Pagan, wont get into my philosophy except to say it revolves around nature and the forces of nature in particular (Particularly sub-atomic particles and the live giving process of entropy).

The OP might appreciate this, and be able to tell me something more about what this may mean.
I actually have a series of moles centered over the right side of my breast in the shape of Orion, Including Sirius (large mole under my left arm). The belt sits over my right lung/ breast with a slight color variation and the appropriate angle in Mintaka (Alnitak and Alnilam are almost identical). My birth number is 10:1 (in tarot the wheel: magician) as it turns out I was born exactly on midnight too, so it all fits well with the Orion markings.
If I were born in ancient Egypt it would have got me a good job and a nasty death most likely.

On other pagan traditions, I know my zodiac well, I used to do my own chart last century, but never got this centuries ephemeris. I have a passion for dream interpretation as anyone who knows me can see, with a lovely water-color painting done of my animal guides over my bed. I can read tarot, palms, runes, and I Ching. I find religion and myth fascinating, I could never settle with just one kind of religious experience (or any kind of experience).

Chakra (Indian) and the Meridian system (Chinese) in particular have a lot to offer. I really enjoyed learning about Tantra for example learning to control and not release that sexual energy was an amazing experience: I recommend every man do the work and learn some of the techniques, it will change sex forever.

I'm not a pagan, as I am a Christian. But my mom was somewhere along those lines as a teenager, and even though she converted to Mormonism she kept a lot of the same practices she did when she was a teenager. So by exposure I find paganism really interesting and cool. I do practice some supposed pagan practices but I don't follow any pagan Gods or Goddesses... Honestly I don't even know much about it other than herbs, spiritual stuff, and crystals. I love that stuff. I still want to learn much more about the practice because it just really interests me and I find a lot of it beautiful.

I am Pagan, wont get into my philosophy except to say it revolves around nature and the forces of nature in particular (Particularly sub-atomic particles and the live giving process of entropy).

The OP might appreciate this, and be able to tell me something more about what this may mean.
I actually have a series of moles centered over the right side of my breast in the shape of Orion, Including Sirius (large mole under my left arm). The belt sits over my right lung/ breast with a slight color variation and the appropriate angle in Mintaka (Alnitak and Alnilam are almost identical). My birth number is 10:1 (in tarot the wheel: magician) as it turns out I was born exactly on midnight too, so it all fits well with the Orion markings.
If I were born in ancient Egypt it would have got me a good job and a nasty death most likely.

On other pagan traditions, I know my zodiac well, I used to do my own chart last century, but never got this centuries ephemeris. I have a passion for dream interpretation as anyone who knows me can see, with a lovely water-color painting done of my animal guides over my bed. I can read tarot, palms, runes, and I Ching. I find religion and myth fascinating, I could never settle with just one kind of religious experience (or any kind of experience).

Chakra (Indian) and the Meridian system (Chinese) in particular have a lot to offer. I really enjoyed learning about Tantra for example learning to control and not release that sexual energy was an amazing experience: I recommend every man do the work and learn some of the techniques, it will change sex forever.

The Lakota Indians on the other hand, saw (orion as) a huge Hand in the heavens which was a symbol for peace between the gods and the humans. The Lakota Hand and Orion share many of the same stars but because of the differing legends in the Greek and Lakota cultures they connected the dots in entirely different ways. To the ancient Egyptians, Orion was hailed as the god of the sun, Hindus saw an arrowed stag in these stars, and the Chinese see the White Tiger. -centralastronomyclass.pbworks.com

Reactions: Ambers Troll
I'm not a pagan, as I am a Christian. But my mom was somewhere along those lines as a teenager, and even though she converted to Mormonism she kept a lot of the same practices she did when she was a teenager. So by exposure I find paganism really interesting and cool. I do practice some supposed pagan practices but I don't follow any pagan Gods or Goddesses... Honestly I don't even know much about it other than herbs, spiritual stuff, and crystals. I love that stuff. I still want to learn much more about the practice because it just really interests me and I find a lot of it beautiful.
I respect wanting to learn and having an open mind. any questions I mite hunt down for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.