AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ok so i haven see it before. so asking.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@gothicfeline Maybe just what it is, what's the concept of the whole thing. Obviously being in church I heard a lot of misconceptions so I want to know more of the truth. (In church they spoke about sacrificing baby animals and basically worshiping Satan)

I love how this post attracted some of my favourite people on the forum thus far! I don't consider myself a pagan anymore because I don't practice as often as I should nor am I that well educated on the subject. My father taught me some holiday rituals for Yule and New Year's. I have a few books as well as I was trying to teach myself more.
In my area there are some covens that won't accept me because of my age and how inexperience I am. So I've been having difficulties really honing in the spiritual practice.
realized I never directly answered this. any thing I can help with?

@gothicfeline Maybe just what it is, what's the concept of the whole thing. Obviously being in church I heard a lot of misconceptions so I want to know more of the truth. (In church they spoke about sacrificing baby animals and basically worshiping Satan)

This talks a bit about what paganism is. Basically its a very broad umbrella term that governs a huge variety of earth based beliefs and practices.

Paganism represents a wide variety of traditions that emphasize reverence for nature and a revival of ancient polytheistic and animistic religious practices. Some modern forms of Paganism have their roots in 19th century C.E. European nationalism (including the British Order of Druids), but most contemporary Pagan groups trace their immediate organizational roots to the 1960s, and have an emphasis on archetypal psychology and a spiritual interest in nature. Paganism is not a traditional religion per se because it does not have any official doctrine, but it does have some common characteristics joining the great variety of traditions. One of the common beliefs is the divine presence in nature and the reverence of the natural order in life. Spiritual growth is related to the cycles of the Earth and great emphasis is placed on ecological concerns. Monotheism is almost universally rejected within Paganism and most Pagan traditions are particularly interested in the revival of ancient polytheist religious traditions including the Norse (northern Europe) and Celtic (Britain) traditions. Many Pagan traditions are intentionally reconstructionist in that they aim to revive many of the lost rituals of the ancient traditions, including holy days and seasonal celebrations. Besides Nature, many Pagans also worship a variety of gods and goddesses, including spirits which can represent national and local heroes as well as deceased family members. In this sense, many Pagans try to honor their ancestry and ancestors. Some Pagan traditions include ritual magic, but this practice is not universal.

http://www.patheos.com/Library/Pagan

@gothicfeline Thanks for answering! I'll let you know if I have any questions. As of right now my life is so crazy that I wouldn't have the time to properly practice any more. I need to finish setting up my life a bit so I can have more down time.

those practices stopped years ago. and any why in the old testament there are chapters about how to sacrifice an animal. I no more worship satan that you do. in Christianizing old beliefs some things were adopted others villainized Poseidon's tident became the devils pitch fork also most of your Christmas tradition are pagan. in the new testament it talk about the lams dropping that happens in march around the holy land not December. that was changed to be on the day of yule or the shortest day of the year. a time of refection and renewal. were the sun begins it trip north in the sky and in celtic beliefs the the holly king leave rule and the oak takes it.

Last edited:
@gothicfeline Thanks for answering! I'll let you know if I have any questions. As of right now my life is so crazy that I wouldn't have the time to properly practice any more. I need to finish setting up my life a bit so I can have more down time.
for clarity I suggest the three candles. a short a medium and a long. light the short ponder the issues at hands this is the past behind you throwing shadows in from of you. light the medium this I the now see how it banishes some shadows and strengthens others. light the long this is the future it banishes the shadows around you placing them behind you. put them together and sit sow you do not feel their heat but the energy. ask for a vision to help manage the craziness, tell your self you are ready for a form of the goddess to work with you. and see what woman comes to your mind.

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
@LunaTuna we can boil it down to be nice be accepting and learn all you can.
from the dreaded wiki (sarcasm)
A large number of Wiccans do not exclusively follow any single tradition or even are initiated. These eclectic Wiccans each create their own syncretic spiritual paths by adopting and reinventing the beliefs and rituals of a variety of religious traditions connected to Wicca and broader Paganism.

While the origins of modern Wiccan practice lie in covenantal activity of select few initiates in established lineages, eclectic Wiccans are more often than not solitary practitioners uninitiated in any tradition. A widening public appetite, especially in the United States, made traditional initiation unable to satisfy demand for involvement in Wicca. Since the 1970s, larger, more informal, often publicly advertised camps and workshops began to take place.[116] This less formal but more accessible form of Wicca proved successful. Eclectic Wicca is the most popular variety of Wicca in America[117] and eclectics now significantly outnumber lineaged Wiccans.

Eclectic Wicca is not necessarily the complete abandonment of tradition. Eclectic practitioners may follow their own individual ideas and ritual practices, while still drawing on one or more religious or philosophical paths. Eclectic approaches to Wicca often draw on Earth religion and ancient Egyptian, Greek, Saxon, Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Asian, Jewish, and Polynesian traditions.[118]

• Helpful!
Reactions: Violet Dawn
@Ambers Troll so now I hope I got you thinking. :D
there are those that say a past life will leave a make in to the next one being moles birthmarks of conditions.
The Lakota hand constellation fits perfectly just below my heart, but looking at it that way gets more frightening as you approach the Eridanis region, wondering where the supervoid would be placed. lol
I do like the myth in regard to the next/ younger generation.

I have always taken this star map as a choice between making a contribution or keeping it to myself/ waiting; which will do more good (and do no harm). I have still not decided which path I want to follow, each is still open for now. You can only really do the work, trust your instinct, and follow your destiny.

Reactions: gothicfeline
maybe some meditation in to why you have Orion on you is on order. perhaps in a prev life you were a sea faring navigator. and this was you favorite to sail by?

wheels turn as is the order of the Ma'at
summer surrenders to winter and the coming snow
but winter is only one position on the wheel
winter will fall to the coming summer
Isis' stat rules the winter nights
we are all under a mothers watch
this is the order of things, the year's Ma'at

for reference :
Maat or Ma'at was the ancient Egyptian concept of truth, balance, order, law, morality, and justice. Maat was also personified as a goddess regulating the stars, seasons, and the actions of both mortals and the deities, who set the order of the universe from chaos at the moment of creation. Her ideological counterpart was Isfet.

Yule is on Monday the 21st.
light a fire and add a large blessed log then on a rolled up paper write the pain of the last year you want to leave behind. toss it to the fire.
"let this burn and way the old and heal anew"

e070e041e048e877f572beec29f8f912.jpg

joyful yule to you and yours
may the yule fire bring warmth and comfort

I'm not pagan per say but I do incorporate a lot of pagan things in my spiritual life. I also consider myself a witch. I also follow the Eleven Satanic Principles so I suppose I could call myself a Satanic witch haha. Just to clear things up I practice LaVeyan Satanism I don't worship like...Lucifer although I do appreciate him as a figure.

As for deities I consider myself agnostic at the moment. I was raised in a very strict Christian home and went to a Christian private school so it's taking a lot to shed those practices in almost every aspect of my life but spiritually it's been the hardest... So praying and following strict laws or anything like that would honestly be a psychological trigger to me.

I really really enjoyed learning about yule this year and I think it'll definitely be something I celebrate more fully next year!

I'm not pagan per say but I do incorporate a lot of pagan things in my spiritual life. I also consider myself a witch. I also follow the Eleven Satanic Principles so I suppose I could call myself a Satanic witch haha. Just to clear things up I practice LaVeyan Satanism I don't worship like...Lucifer although I do appreciate him as a figure.

As for deities I consider myself agnostic at the moment. I was raised in a very strict Christian home and went to a Christian private school so it's taking a lot to shed those practices in almost every aspect of my life but spiritually it's been the hardest... So praying and following strict laws or anything like that would honestly be a psychological trigger to me.

I really really enjoyed learning about yule this year and I think it'll definitely be something I celebrate more fully next year!

well am always here for questions. and welcome.. merry meeting.

What church were you raised in?

Woo! I love Satanism! People are always so freaked out when I bring it up. Then I explain the 11 rules and the 9 sins and people are like, "Oh okay! That's actually pretty good!" People never expect it to be as palatable as it really is.

I also grew up in and graduated from a private Christian school. It's hard to shed that part of your life. But oh my Satan, it's so freeing!*

*I also don't literally worship satan. That's just me trying to be funny. Thought I'd clarify. :haha:

Reactions: SadieSixx
Woo! I love Satanism! People are always so freaked out when I bring it up. Then I explain the 11 rules and the 9 sins and people are like, "Oh okay! That's actually pretty good!" People never expect it to be as palatable as it really is.

I also grew up in and graduated from a private Christian school. It's hard to shed that part of your life. But oh my Satan, it's so freeing!*

*I also don't literally worship satan. That's just me trying to be funny. Thought I'd clarify. :haha:
Awesome! Always nice to see other evil horrible devil worshipers haha! (also joking)

They really are such reasonable things to live by. And I like how it's encouraged to practice it in any way one wants.

Reactions: Poison_Ivy21
while I can understand where it is coming from. and I know that we have a hard time fighting 4 million years of evolution. I believe we can rise above calling our self just an animal. my three mantra are
first do no harm
leave people you meet better then when you first met them
and never stop learning and teaching

Status
Not open for further replies.