AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Old roommate shared account got banned / It has my IDs for verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2019
Hey there!

I have a question about getting unbanned from CB or getting my ID's removed from a CB account and hopefully someone can help me, it would mean a lot. So I've been thinking about camming for a couple years now but I still haven't started due to depression, anxiety, panic attacks...etc. It's been a really rough last couple of years for me so far and I'm ready for a change. I'm tired of isolating myself and letting all the mental stress control me. I want to try to do my best and not think about the panic attacks controlling what I want to do. (Disclaimer: the anxiety/panic attacks are not coming from the thought of starting a career in this industry, it's coming from past trauma and I've always been really stressed out all my life about everything in general)

Now you're probably wondering why I got banned from CB...So me and a roommate had a CB account (not caming) just watching other cam models for tips and ideas on how to get started. Obviously we were sharing the account since we had talked about camming together for years. One night after work when I was bored, I logged into the CB account and it said that I was banned and the token balance was around -5000 give or take, I don't remember how much exactly and I was so confused I had no idea what was going on. I couldn't help myself but to wonder if my account got hacked or if my roommate did something wrong.

When I asked my roommate about it she said that she doesn't know why the account is banned but she mentioned that she tipped someone a lot of tokens and the person continued to ignore her, was not doing anything but playing on their phone but figured maybe the model was just having a bad day or something as she mentioned the model looked upset and my roommate has been a big support and fan of this model for several months. My roommate also mentioned she had bought the models snapchat or whatsapp or maybe both I don't remember exactly, but when she opened the application on her phone to message the model and see what's wrong, she had been blocked on everything after she already paid for them. So anyways i don't remember the full story but my roommate mentioned that she was angry and felted betrayed by the model since they had kinda already built an online friendship and she did nothing wrong for the model to just randomly ignore all the tips and block her. So my roommate called the bank and reported all the CB payments in her account for the last 2-3 days that she had spent in the room being ignored. So I called chaturbate and they said the account is banned for that specific reason.

At first I didn't really care since it was my roommates credit card and her own decision to call her bank, not mine. So I figured I can just make a new account for myself only, it's not a big deal and I don't have money to spend like my roommate did so either way, I don't even need an account until I decide to start camming but then I remembered that all those months ago when we first created the CB account there was an offer for free tokens if we got the account verified.

So here's the problem, I took pictures of my ID's to verify the account so technically the account is mine and I got to thinking the other day, when I decide to start camming on CB, I know they ask for your ID's in order to cam for money so when I show them my ID's will my account get banned because it's "associated" with the other account? And there's nothing I can do about the other account since it's completely banned I can't even click on anything. I don't know what to do, I never thought about this until recently when I've been thinking more about camming and that I want to cam on CB. I also am no longer friends with the person that used to be my roommate so I don't know how what to do and everytime I call CB the wait time is so long it ends up saying to try calling later and automatically hangs up the call.

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks so much

Hey there!

I have a question about getting unbanned from CB or getting my ID's removed from a CB account and hopefully someone can help me, it would mean a lot. So I've been thinking about camming for a couple years now but I still haven't started due to depression, anxiety, panic attacks...etc. It's been a really rough last couple of years for me so far and I'm ready for a change. I'm tired of isolating myself and letting all the mental stress control me. I want to try to do my best and not think about the panic attacks controlling what I want to do. (Disclaimer: the anxiety/panic attacks are not coming from the thought of starting a career in this industry, it's coming from past trauma and I've always been really stressed out all my life about everything in general)

Now you're probably wondering why I got banned from CB...So me and a roommate had a CB account (not caming) just watching other cam models for tips and ideas on how to get started. Obviously we were sharing the account since we had talked about camming together for years. One night after work when I was bored, I logged into the CB account and it said that I was banned and the token balance was around -5000 give or take, I don't remember how much exactly and I was so confused I had no idea what was going on. I couldn't help myself but to wonder if my account got hacked or if my roommate did something wrong.

When I asked my roommate about it she said that she doesn't know why the account is banned but she mentioned that she tipped someone a lot of tokens and the person continued to ignore her, was not doing anything but playing on their phone but figured maybe the model was just having a bad day or something as she mentioned the model looked upset and my roommate has been a big support and fan of this model for several months. My roommate also mentioned she had bought the models snapchat or whatsapp or maybe both I don't remember exactly, but when she opened the application on her phone to message the model and see what's wrong, she had been blocked on everything after she already paid for them. So anyways i don't remember the full story but my roommate mentioned that she was angry and felted betrayed by the model since they had kinda already built an online friendship and she did nothing wrong for the model to just randomly ignore all the tips and block her. So my roommate called the bank and reported all the CB payments in her account for the last 2-3 days that she had spent in the room being ignored. So I called chaturbate and they said the account is banned for that specific reason.

At first I didn't really care since it was my roommates credit card and her own decision to call her bank, not mine. So I figured I can just make a new account for myself only, it's not a big deal and I don't have money to spend like my roommate did so either way, I don't even need an account until I decide to start camming but then I remembered that all those months ago when we first created the CB account there was an offer for free tokens if we got the account verified.

So here's the problem, I took pictures of my ID's to verify the account so technically the account is mine and I got to thinking the other day, when I decide to start camming on CB, I know they ask for your ID's in order to cam for money so when I show them my ID's will my account get banned because it's "associated" with the other account? And there's nothing I can do about the other account since it's completely banned I can't even click on anything. I don't know what to do, I never thought about this until recently when I've been thinking more about camming and that I want to cam on CB. I also am no longer friends with the person that used to be my roommate so I don't know how what to do and everytime I call CB the wait time is so long it ends up saying to try calling later and automatically hangs up the call.

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks so much

Please write into our support line support@chaturbate.com and one of our agents will be able to assist you.

Reactions: lovelylady
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.