AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Olivia!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsBillyBitch

Banhammered
Sep 3, 2014
She is off the hook, what a talent. Her energy, her ingenuity, just fucking incredible.

She earns every goddamn cent. I'm not sayin', just a reminder that hard work pays off.

From what little I've seen, she's mastered micro-expressions and through sheer body language can change a depressed mood to joy, but I'm personally not into the lack of vocalization. I think she has a fantastic niche and is intriguing though.

ACFFAN69 said:
From what little I've seen, she's mastered micro-expressions and through sheer body language can change a depressed mood to joy, but I'm personally not into the lack of vocalization. I think she has a fantastic niche and is intriguing though.

I think that she charms people just so that they get intrigued enough to pay for group shows where she really does crazy stuff.

noob101 said:
ACFFAN69 said:

I think that she charms people just so that they get intrigued enough to pay for group shows where she really does crazy stuff.
Are we talking about the same person here? Olivia doesnt do groups very often at all.
Honestly I can't remember ever seeing her in group.

I think she has a Very unique room.

I have to admit I have gone into her room on a whim and actually said out loud "what the actual fuck" haha and started laughing my ass off, she does some crazy ass shows that have made me go form sad to happy. I do think that she brings a lot of people joy. Kudos to her.

Went in her room for 2 seconds the other night (or for as long as it took me to click "homepage"). She was wearing a diaper and acting like a child. She may be creative at times, but she also crosses the line at other times. It creeps me out that so many guys were there enjoying it.

I think Olivia is fantastic! I watched her long before I became a cam model myself and her energy and creativity is inspiring! I think you have to take her shows as a whole and consider them with all of their parts...us cam girls try to appeal to a niche market, sure, but we're also interested in appealing to a wide mass of folks as well. Sometimes that means that our shows don't push everyone's buttons in the right ways every single time. Olivia is an entertainer, and sometimes entertainers push the envelope and challenge viewers. I appreciate when she does this - and it's not all that often, overall. She's a star!

I stopped into her room the other night and she was using a photo copier and making silly faces....taking some of her breasts, and booty...it was quite the entertainment!

She had the best raffle date competition ever:

June 2014: 2000 tokens one entry ticket. Drawing will be at the end of the month. This is one time only! Good Luck !!! Date Raffle Terms and Conditions 1. The date means spending one full day with me. 2. It will take place at an amusement park. Also a country I choose to go to. 3. The winner will choose when this date will be and he will have one full month to choose a day from. It must be on a month I'm not working on MFC. Once the day is set, that is it ! I will book a flight and a hotel and pay for them. You cannot postpone the date ! 4. The winner has to pay for all his travel expences and I will pay mine. 5. If you cannot afford a trip to a a foreign country you should not buy raffle tickets. Now about the magic day :) As I said the date means spending one full day with me. And that starts with breakfast ! I will inform the winner what hotel I booked and he can book the same hotel. I usually stay at a 4 stars hotel, not too expensive but with good reviews. So if the winner chooses to stay at the same hotel he can do so. Date starts at 7 AM with breakfast and ENDS at 11 PM with some wine. When I book hotels I usually go half board so you won't have to pay for breakfast or dinner. After breakfast we'll go to the snack bar and you can now spend $5 on a decent coffee cuz the one from breakfast usually sucks. After the 20 min coffee chat I'll go back to my room to take a shower and put some new clothes on, use some makeup and perfume and hope to be back at main entrance by 10 AM. At the park... I would like 10 min to study the park's map and see the main attractions. I'm usualy cheap and I stay in line but depending on the day we visit the park I may have to buy fast-passes so you should ready yourself with another $100 or so. I'll say yes to lunch around 2 PM so until then I try to ride the scary roller coasters and cut back on inversions and steepness for at least 1 hour after lunch. If you wish not to ride with me, you can wait at the exit but I must say I would love to post some on-ride photos on my profile. So until lunch we should have : OMG, fuuuuuck, sheeeeeeeet, aaaaaaaaaa, aaaaaaaaa I don't wanna die and stuff like that. Lunch time. I know amusement parks have a lot of burgers and fries but this is the only time you can buy me food, so don't spoil it ! I'll have some salad as a starter, a beef steak - medium rare for main course and icecream or chocolate mousse for dessert. To drink, I'll just have a beer. I guess my meal will be around $60 plus a 15 percent waiter tip, in this case $9. So you could get away with $70 (maybe you're not hungry) Remember : you payed $200 for a raffle ticket, I can totaly understand if you're not hungry. After lunch we can go to some "pay per play" games like "Baseball and Basket" or "Stand the Bottle" and you can win a prize for me. (can't tell the $ you must spend, it depends on your own ability to win) Don't worry if you don't win a prize, my luggage space is limited so I'll probably donate it to a kid. Shops. All amusement parks have nice shops where you can buy souvenirs and I do like to buy some. I will pay for them, no worries. We should leave the park around 7 PM. Back at the hotel, I'll go to my room for 30 min, maybe change clothes and meet you at the restaurant at 8 PM or so. Dinner. On a half board plan, dinner is paid but you have to buy the water. One big bottle should be enough for both. $5. You should also order 2 glases of whine (not a bottle). I believe one glass is $4 so you have yourself a total of $13. Because I eat a lot and I bring to the table more food than I can handle, usualy cuz I never see so many goodies all in one place, I'm embarrassed and tip extra. You should leave a $20 and tell him to keep the change. The Bar. After dinner, I end up my day with a bottle of wine. For myself. So you'll need to buy 2 bottles. (1 at a time). I don't drink cheap wine so you should have at least $100 to spare. People talk a lot with sips of wine, so we should have plenty of time to talk about our date and how brave you were on those dangerous roller coasters. End of date. - you cannot sell your winning ticket - you cannot change your prize with something else - this date is an act of gratitude for the tips raised on this raffle. You don't own anything. - the date is based on manners and common sense - I am not for sale - if you disrespect me in any way or think I owe you something, you will lose your date

Nordling said:
YelloMit said:
Never seen or heard of this model. Can anyone link her profile so I can have a look?
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Olivia
Strange, when I click above on my android phone I just see the page.

When I click on it from my Chromebook using the same phone as hotspot then I get "This profile is currently unavailable for public viewing" error, that is normally given when the model has blocked my country.

This does not make any sense to me, my IP number is the same in both cases.

I've watched her for a couple years now off n on. I have noticed by names, the trolls, the guys that trash her in her room, are also almost always the ones in the lounges going after the most sexual of girls.
Olivia isn't one of those. While she is getting naked again, its not the typically sexual stuff you expect to find on mfc. She is creative. She is an entertainer. She is talented and very competent in the technical aspects of her shows. Many of them are indeed almost able to be called 'productions' with tech effects, her own "commercials" and screen credits. I love that. I've been around MFC since 09.... No matter what you look for, theres a point where the nudity and fapping becomes 'routine' and then you look for the different, the fun and engaging, the mentally stimulating, out of the ordinary. This is why I like Olivia. She carries that load easily.

I enjoy Olivia's room when I stop in. And I find her to be one of the best examples of 'The other things being sold' on MFC out there.

Face it, most people who are on the site are looking for sexual content to use as they will (Hint: it ends in a moist spasm) and there is never a shortage of models to provide the exact sort of content that these folks want.

But a fair number of users (unknowingly) want something else. Intimacy. Connectivity. Mental stimulation. Or they are lonely and just want to feel less so. The sexual urge washed them up on the shores of MFC, but while they wandered they found out that they could get more then they expected here. They could actually make a connection with a model, or feel part of a group in a room cheering a woman on. And that keeps them here, and makes them the most loyal of viewers to the models that offer what they wanted.

Those are the other things MFC sells.

Olivia is a kinetic sprite. She is without fail positive in her room. That she limits her speech, forces connectivity. You NEED to watch her. You NEED to pay attention. You can't sorta be there. And her energy infects her room's viewers. It's hard to not feel a bit more positive after a visit. And why not? A pretty young woman bounced around looked happy, and did silly stuff that you watched. And it's so… detached from any other experience you may have, that it makes a real impression. Our minds love different.

And if you tip, you got to be part of the 'game'. Part of the gang in her room that supports her. And that feeling of belonging is another thing that is being sold. And it's something of value. To feel like you were part of achieving a big hard goal with others, and enjoying the triumphs and hurdles leaped with a crowd. Not unlike how people back sports teams. Only here you are helping yourself! Not just watching distant players move a ball about. You helped make her #6 or #3 or whatever.

She's whip smart, and I am amused at how often she mind-fucks people by manipulating her room, and her rules. (A recent gem was she said she'd get nude, and do a public dildo cum show IF her room count dropped under 500. Of course it never did, and nothing anyone could do could make it thus. It was fun to watch premiums try to heard basics and guests out of the room) Her performances are always in the service of fun.

Hell, I was stunned when I saw her singing naked a few nights back. Not so much the nudity, that she was speaking. And she is a very good singer. It made me wonder "Whatever caused THIS to happen? Where is Olivia and who is this woman singing?"

I put her in the class of models like Aella, Kickaz, VeronicChaos, who have made performance an integral part of the shows they do. One can never be sure exactly how far a tongue is placed into it's cheek. And that is good. There is room on MFC for a lot of these ladies, as each is utterly unique unto themselves, and will collect a unique audience.

All of these women show that sexuality and sensuality can come from many fonts.

And camming continues to teach a new generation that sex is not what they were taught it was, and that variety is near infinite in things that can arouse. Such a good trend.

Myriads

JerryBoBerry said:
noob101 said:
ACFFAN69 said:

Are we talking about the same person here? Olivia doesnt do groups very often at all.
...and of course. Give the Universe the chance to prove you wrong and it will do so every time.
She just went group. :lol:

JerryBoBerry said:
JerryBoBerry said:
noob101 said:
ACFFAN69 said:

...and of course. Give the Universe the chance to prove you wrong and it will do so every time.

I wished it was pay day so hard so i could buy tokens hahaha
Never the less, wishing doesn't bring moneys.

JerryBoBerry said:
JerryBoBerry said:
noob101 said:
ACFFAN69 said:

She had 94 people in group at one point, and it never dropped below 67ish. :shock:

Reactions: ACFFAN69
ComicOzzie said:
She had 94 people in group at one point, and it never dropped below 67ish. :shock:
Holy crap. That is over 2000 tokens a minute AT LEAST. :eek:

YelloMit said:
ComicOzzie said:
Group is 10 tokens a minute, not 20. So 670 to 940 /min range.

Reactions: YelloMit
JerryBoBerry said:
YelloMit said:
ComicOzzie said:
Group is 10 tokens a minute, not 20. So 670 to 940 /min range.
Whoops. I accidentally thought it was 30 tokens a minute. To be fair, I almost never go in group shows. Maybe been in like 2 in the past 3 years.

YelloMit said:
ComicOzzie said:

Please promise me that you'll never say anything similar to or about a camgirl in public chat (or private message). It is so extremely awkward. Do the math, that's fine. But keep the knowledge to yourself. Just say, "Wow! Such a great night! Congrats!" or something. :twocents-02cents:

Making an act of charity into a spectacle, and then charging quite a lot of money for it seems a bit cynical to me, to be honest.

Reactions: JimsX
Status
Not open for further replies.