AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OMG that must have been so embarrassing...Camgirl Blooper

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Preslye

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jul 20, 2011
I don't know the model in question or her model name, my laptop died before I was able to get her name. If it is a model on this forum please forgive me for posting, and feel free to have this removed.

Ok So this was a MAJOR cam girl blooper that happened the other day. So the model was using a Fuck Machine and was going at it pretty hard. Well when she started cumming her leg sort of twitched and it knocked her cam over (totally happened to me one too many times) and when the cam got knocked over all I see is a full blown naked man wanking it like 3 feet from the camera. It took him a second and his eyes got really big and he RAN out of view. Then the model picked up the cam and obviously was upset and I don't know exactly what happened because I was in such shock I totally forgot that my laptop was about to die. Then it did. I have no idea what happened with this model and I really feel bad for her. I know a few guys were commenting how they were ALL ready to get off when it happened. I didn't catch her name and she wasn't on when I was able to reboot and get back on MFC. I just couldn't believe that it actually happened. So crazy.

Anyhow hope you all find some humor in this because I know after I was done feeling bad I did chuckle a bit. It's just one of those things that was wrong place, wrong time lol.

Ok so thats my story of my time perving on MFC. This is totally the BEST thing I think I have ever seen while perving. I am sure the model isn't real happy about it. I am sure in a couple months she will be able to laugh it off but I hope that people don't bring it up to her at all, because I know that would totally hurt her camming. Anyhow thought I would share!!!

Reactions: LadyLuna
Re: OMG that must have been so embarrassing...Camgirl Bloope

Lol talk about a buzzkill. :lol: I hope she doesn't get in trouble for it though since it was an accident.

Just loling at the image of the man freaking out about being on cam. And also just a naked dude hanging around the house. Sounds like me and my friends!

lmao.. I'm sure someone will have caps of that somewhere. :lol:
It also goes to show how beneficial a simple weighted solid cam mount would be. I've made a few for the 910 and get very positive feedback.

Reactions: camstory

blackxrose said:
Lol talk about a buzzkill. :lol: I hope she doesn't get in trouble for it though since it was an accident.

I agree, but if you think about all the "Man on Cam sightings" and those models not being banned from the site, AND being that it was an accident. I really hope she doesn't get into trouble either, then I would feel REALLY bad.

Another member told me that no one would drop the situation after it happened and she got really mad and started banning people and yelling at them. I suppose she wanted it dropped as soon as possible in order to avoid getting in trouble from MFC. As well as trying to stop anyone from chatting about it and bringing more attention to it. That may have made things worse though. I think that laughing it off and apologizing may have been a much better tactic in order to try and avoid anyone contacting MFC with complaints.

Preslye said:
blackxrose said:

I agree, but if you think about all the "Man on Cam sightings" and those models not being banned from the site, AND being that it was an accident. I really hope she doesn't get into trouble either, then I would feel REALLY bad.

Another member told me that no one would drop the situation after it happened and she got really mad and started banning people and yelling at them. I suppose she wanted it dropped as soon as possible in order to avoid getting in trouble from MFC. As well as trying to stop anyone from chatting about it and bringing more attention to it. That may have made things worse though. I think that laughing it off and apologizing may have been a much better tactic in order to try and avoid anyone contacting MFC with complaints.
Surely the other member who was telling you about the aftermath knows who she was?

It was an accident he was on cam - but not an accident he was in the same room. Naked. Masturbating. Which is still against the rules :D
Hope she isn't banned or fined etc and also hope she saw the funny side (and he did) :lol:
Just hope that if she was one of those who said "I'm single", that the guys don't cry too hard if they just found out she isn't :p

I'm sure they know the name of the model I didn't ask though. It still kinda makes me laugh. I am an asshole.

The happy reality is that given camgirls do not usually use sweeping views or wide-angle lenses, there are probably a LOT of guys sitting six feet to the southwest while models are online. And I'd hazard a guess that if the model has half a brain, most of them are never caught.

Reactions: Rose and SoTxBob

Zoomer said:
It was an accident he was on cam - but not an accident he was in the same room. Naked. Masturbating. Which is still against the rules :D
Hm, kind of. Not really.

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models said:
Forbidden Things
(...)
Men on camera for any reason. Men should not even be in the same room as you!
It says 'should'. ^^ But yeah, he could have at least left the danger zone while she was doing the show. What's wrong with watching from, let's say, the threshold?
But wow, that was some serious bad luck that she had :/

LilyMarie said:
Zoomer said:
Hm, kind of. Not really.

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models said:
Forbidden Things
(...)
Men on camera for any reason. Men should not even be in the same room as you!
It says 'should'. ^^ But yeah, he could have at least left the danger zone while she was doing the show. What's wrong with watching from, let's say, the threshold?
But wow, that was some serious bad luck that she had :/

People have threatened to report models if they believe a man is in the same house with her, forget about the same room. I believe I read a thread somewhere around here where a model said she wasn't allowed to get on cam while her boyfriend was at home because she would lose her account - due, I imagine, from trolls telling her the way things are.

I'm sure the way this couple saw it, he was out of the danger zone. Unless her kicking over her camera is a common occurrence, they should have been good to go.

The most not-allowed people I've ever had in my room while I cammed was 3, two non-model women and a man, and all of them were like 4 feet away from me but not in view of the webcam.

Oooh thats so funny i kinda wish this would happen to my hubby ... oohh i would be rolling in laughter! He is usually in his man cave playin xbox tho!

I did get a warning once about a year ago i was in my bedroom on cam hubby had to shower! The bathroom is behind me so i signaled to him to just walk by i didnt think it would be a big deal since he was fully clothed. I said something like "there goes hubby off to wash his balls " everyone laughed then mfc spanked me with a warning! :naughty: I now time his showers better lol

LaylaLux said:
Oooh thats so funny i kinda wish this would happen to my hubby ... oohh i would be rolling in laughter! He is usually in his man cave playin xbox tho!

I did get a warning once about a year ago i was in my bedroom on cam hubby had to shower! The bathroom is behind me so i signaled to him to just walk by i didnt think it would be a big deal since he was fully clothed. I said something like "there goes hubby off to wash his balls " everyone laughed then mfc spanked me with a warning! :naughty: I now time his showers better lol

Geez that seems a bit harsh. I mean unless your full on doing a cum show and getting off I don't see a problem with your hubby walking BY the cam. Especially because I am guessing that you were just talking and hanging out. I understand that he isn't registered to be on the site, and maybe thats the problem. They can't verify his age so it could cause them trouble. I just find it strange because I have seen girls that had their guys put their hand in the cam view and actually playing with HER. Then she was talking about sucking his you know what. LOL and as far as I know she never got in trouble, and she is the type to say if she had. So I just find it weird that they gave you a slap on the wrist for someone that was completely innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.