AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnaVictoriaXO

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 3, 2010
Twitter Username
@AnaVictoriaXO
Tumblr Username
AnaVictoriaXO
MFC Username
AnaVictoriaXO
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/59537/AnaVictoriaXO
Anyone else looking forward to this?

I love anything Alice in Wonderland, so hopefully its good!

KaterinaPryde said:
Very much so! I think they have done wonderful with OUAT, so I can't wait to see and Alice version, but I am sad they couldn't/didn't get the same guy to play Mad Hatter

I am fairly sure this series has no connection to Once Upon a Time....or am I mistaken? :think:

Reactions: KayleePond
I got to see them filming this last night....looks like it will be a good series spin-off (Not going to say what I saw though, things should remain a surprise)

I loved the first season of Once Upon A Time(I am head over heels in love with the evil queen. I would rip out my own heart and hand it right over to her if I could xDD) but the second season made me a little iffy. I still love it but sometimes the things the creators/writers choose to do really irritate me and I think they could do things a lot better and with less blatant misogyny and inconsistencies.. I am not even going to begin to get into a rant about this because I'll end up writing a novel, but blergh.
Wonderland looks great so far though and I am excited to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.