Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Online games

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by slave4women69, Feb 18, 2018.

1. slave4women69

What was your first online game and are u playing any online game nowadays ?
    For my first online game was a korean game called survival project
    Now im play leauge of legenda xD

• Inspiring Topic Inspiring Topic x 1
  2. Zoomer

First online game was Freelancer; very friendly first online game.

Play nearly online games exclusively now - biggest of last 4 years has been Guild Wars 2.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CoffeeKnight

World of Warcraft probably. Then I played Minecraft multiplayer for a couple of years. I pretty much stick to single player these days though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DuoShi

V.I.P. Member

I think my first online game was Halo 2. My first online all the time game was WoW.

• Like Like x 1
  5. zippypinhead

My first online game was Everquest. It's really the only online game I've ever gotten into. I still play it sometimes.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kitty1purry

Cam Model

Not to date myself a ton but it was Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy and I was soooooooo bad at it. Like aggressively bad :bag:.
    The games I play most online now are WoW and Starcraft and I'm not quite as bad at them

• Like Like x 2
  7. DFT

DFT

Not counting making animated email work on the VAX email system, L.O.R.D. was my BBS game of choice. Ah Violet, hope she's well. Probably married after our flirtation and has grandkids now.

Reminds me, anyone else troubled by the Ready Player One trailer? I want it to be good, but it's looking too CGI battle heavy to capture the spirit.

• Like Like x 1
  8. LadyJ

I played an online game for 10 years called Runescape. And in between that I played World of Warcraft on and off.
    Not mostly I play whatever I'm in the mood for on Xbox.. I am waiting for an online game called Ashes of Creation to come out though to see how it looks.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anatomica Doll

Cam Model

i believe my first online game was ragnarok. man, now that nostalgia is washing over me.

• Like Like x 1
  10. EmmaStoner

First online game was probably Starcraft?

Nowadays I just play the Sims 2 or 3 by my lonesome lol

• Hugs Hugs x 2
  11. MaskedMisstress

Cam Model

Hmm, first online game was probably counter-strike 1.4. Now I'm playing Overwatch, CS:GO, and PUBG

• Like Like x 1
  12. Kitsune

Cam Model

I am an internet dinosaur so my first online game was Tibia.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Emberblaze

Cam Model

My first online game was a kids learning game called Whyville... I wonder if it still exists. I had dial up so it would take a year to load. We were super poor but back then you could piggyback off of someone else's dial up login and I had a hand me down computer from family that wasn't poor.

Does Neopets count? Lol.

I'm also clearly a dinosaur.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Rumi_Bloom

Cam Model

I played Raganarok online 2 for a little while, but though I've played many mmorpgs through the years I never get too far cause I can never get a good party going. @^@; I'm into Shadowverse atm but thats just a deck building card battle game. Love the dark loli though xD