AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

online purchases

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2023
I'm worried that my online purchases of tokens can be seen on my account, will I get in trouble with the bank!!

If you are still worried though, there is always the option to use cryptocurrency to purchase tokens with, so then the banks don't know what you're buying with your money

Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0
I'm worried that my online purchases of tokens can be seen on my account, will I get in trouble with the bank!!
I doubt that your bank gives a rat's arse about it. I don't know where you are but in Australia banks don't care about such things, and only look into "suspicious" transactions that may indicate a stolen card or they report to the govt transfers of $10000 and over, but again not because they are worried about people getting their jolies with cam models.

But how your spouse / partner (if you have one) might react..... only you know that answer ;)

Upvote 0
Reading between the lines here, it sounds like the bank already paid out on the tokens. So what do you think they are going to do? Give you a stern talking to about masturbation? Sounds like it's not your bank manager you are worried about seeing the transaction.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
If it's because you think it's embarresing to sit with your bank man/lady when you need a loan or something and they dig into what you spend your money on, you can always use crypto as stated here, or get "anonymous" credit cards online, I have used a service like this, because I can for example not use my card on Lovense gift shop due to the country I'm from I believe it is.. so I have an American Master Card online.. and all my bank statements when I use this card, on my real bank just states I spend it on that specific website for the card.

Reactions: mkognitio and Maxi
Upvote 0
All purchases from our site will never appear on your bank statement as 'Stripchat' or the nature of our industry (for confidentiality).
The only thing that would appear is the selected payment method/billing provider.

Upvote 0
I read something a couple of years ago in the press that stated some lenders have refused mortgages because they saw an OF monthly subscription. Sounds like utter click bait bollocks to me.

Mostly your credit score is king.

If you’re going for a mortgage lenders generally look at between 3-6 months of your bank statements but wouldn’t check your credit card if they’re paid off. This is from a UK perspective. Depends on how much you’re spending but they’ll ask what it’s for.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I read something a couple of years ago in the press that stated some lenders have refused mortgages because they saw an OF monthly subscription. Sounds like utter click bait bollocks to me.

Mostly your credit score is king.

If you’re going for a mortgage lenders generally look at between 3-6 months of your bank statements but wouldn’t check your credit card if they’re paid off. This is from a UK perspective. Depends on how much you’re spending but they’ll ask what it’s for.
From what I read, they do take a very dim view on certain types of transactions. Mainly the types of transactions that would suggest you have some traits that wouldn't sit well with repaying a mortgage. I've read about people being refused mortgages due to lots of online betting transactions for instance.

Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.