AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OnlyFans accused of conspiring to blacklist rivals

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FanCentro acting desperate to have their name in some Onlyfans headlines? lol I stopped reading as soon as they quoted the APAG chick.

Because yeah, the reason SW accounts are being banned from IG is because OF bribed them to do so.
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

so you're telling me that during this supposed op, onlyfans forgot to whitelist their own content creators, who were also shadowbanned/deleted during these past few years

shiggy.png

I got banned from Instagram BECAUSE I advertised for Onlyfans lol.

Quite the opposite of what is being suggested in the article.

FanCentro acting desperate to have their name in some Onlyfans headlines? lol I stopped reading as soon as they quoted the APAG chick.

Because yeah, the reason SW accounts are being banned from IG is because OF bribed them to do so.
I still read FanCentro, I don't know why, but I'm still reading)))

I still read FanCentro, I don't know why, but I'm still reading)))
I'm totally unsure what this means, or your other post is referencing as well. Maybe it's a language barrier.

What's your take on the article?

I'm totally unsure what this means, or your other post is referencing as well. Maybe it's a language barrier.

What's your take on the article?
Personally, I really liked the article. I learned a lot of interesting things for myself. And you?

Personally, I really liked the article. I learned a lot of interesting things for myself. And you?

I got banned from Instagram BECAUSE I advertised for Onlyfans lol.

Quite the opposite of what is being suggested in the article.
In case you missed the replies I’ve already posted about it.

It’s more bullshit rumors, because it’s the hot thing to shit on onlyfans these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.