AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Onlyfans Content for Single Model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ActiveBitchFace

Cam Model
May 5, 2022
hartethetarte.com
Twitter Username
@Hartethetarte
MFC Username
HannahHarte
Chaturbate Username
HannahHarte
I am a performer on MFC and I never do b/g content. Recently I created an OF account, but I'm not sure what to do with it. I don't make content very much and other than a few vids from a long time ago, no b/g. I would make more but I am not really sure what.

I realize that this is kind of a dumb question because the limit is my imagination. But, realistically I just can't come up with any good ideas. Maybe it's just an issue of self-confidence and I don't think anyone wants to pay to see me masturbate if it's not live or something, I don't know. Do a lot of models have luck with solo content on only fans? I feel like it's not interesting without boy girl. Am I crazy? Should I just pick something to do and do it?

I am a performer on MFC and I do never have b/go content. Recently I created an OF account, but I'm not sure what to do with it. I don't make content very much and other than a few vids from a long time ago, no b/go. I would make more but I am not really sure what what.

I realize that this is kind of a dumb question because the limit is my imagination. But, realistically I just can't come up with any good ideas. Maybe it's just an issue of self-confidence and I don't think anyone wants to pay to see me masturbate if it's not live or something I don't know. Do a lot of models have luck with solo content on only fans? I feel like it's I don't know not interesting without boy girl. Am I crazy? Should I just pick something to do and do it?
What does your audience on MFC like to see you do?

Solo content sells very well on OF. I've never done a BG video and I make most of my income from clips (I do offer g/g but that's far from the only thing that makes me money and I am sure I could easily switch to solo)
Maybe consider subscribing to a few solo models to see the kinds of content they post? Maybe it'll spark your ideas

What does your audience on MFC like to see you do?

Solo content sells very well on OF. I've never done a BG video and I make most of my income from clips (I do offer g/g but that's far from the only thing that makes me money and I am sure I could easily switch to solo)
Maybe consider subscribing to a few solo models to see the kinds of content they post? Maybe it'll spark your ideas
I don't know why they watch me! I guess I could go off of role-playing requests I get in pvt - actually that is a good idea, at least to start off. Glad to hear that you are successful without bg content. Thank you for the inspiration!

MFC doesn't allow men on the site, so you already have a built-in audience who doesn't want to see men in your content. My most popular shots on OF are screen grabs I post while I'm broadcasting, videos I shoot live while broadcasting and post as PPV content. I'm relatively new myself and have made quite a bit on there, some days more than I made camming. I have 10 videos and 32 posts up (for reference) and 14 subs.

Sorry, I swear I'm not trying to hijack this thread but this just happened on my OF page:

A direct message:
Today
Damn V! That was fucking hot and naughty. Got my dick up in a hurry. You expanding your adventures on CB?

It was like a 5 second finger suck video (PPV for $5).

Sorry, I swear I'm not trying to hijack this thread but this just happened on my OF page:

A direct message:
Today
Damn V! That was fucking hot and naughty. Got my dick up in a hurry. You expanding your adventures on CB?

It was like a 5 second finger suck video (PPV for $5).
I hope it's ok to use this thread for this but I wanted to develop from what you said... How do you get them to buy your ppvs? I send like 3 to 4 full clips a week and nobody ever unlocks a vid. I send free previews along and they usually cost $9.99. Never make a dime there, like, literally. I think OF has a different way to work that I don't understand.

I hope it's ok to use this thread for this but I wanted to develop from what you said... How do you get them to buy your ppvs? I send like 3 to 4 full clips a week and nobody ever unlocks a vid. I send free previews along and they usually cost $9.99. Never make a dime there, like, literally. I think OF has a different way to work that I don't understand.
I don't mind answering you here. Not everyone unlocks them, but I usually get two or three people who will, so far I have kept them all under three minutes and they're all candid videos from when I'm streaming. I've had several go unlocked by all because I set the price ridiculously high just to test things out, but the $5 to $8 clips are unlocked and usually tipped for on top. I say usually because I've only been doing this for a few months after they begged me for years to open an OF, so that may be some of the appeal as well? My sub price is $5. I don't send previews or have a free page. I only post a few times a week. Sometimes I send them to only one person and they will unlock them because it's geared specifically towards their kink/fetish and a surprise. I don't know if any of this is helpful. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.