AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Open New MFC Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2015
Hello,

I have been trying to open a new MFC account for my friend. I have tried many times over the last year and get nothing but complete silence from MFC despite having submitted all the requested information to them. Have they become highly restrictive for some reason for the creation of new accounts? I have submitted to the links on their site and have contact them at two of the emails provided and have just been greeted with silence.

Also, as an addition question does MFC frown about models working multiple sites? Do they want their models to be exclusive?

Is there a more direct route to opening an account rather than going through their online page? Is there a direct contact there that could be contacted? I am really frustrated by the whole thing.

Any help or insights would be gratefully appreciated.

Thank you

There is one single place for models to sign up, and that's through the appropriate link on the main page. However, if you're trying to sign up the friend instead of her just signing up herself, that could look suspicious to them, particularly if you are both checking the status of the account from different IP's. She needs to sign up herself, and access the account from her IP only. They're definitely not going to respond to any emails from you, who is not the model who signed up. They don't care if models work on other sites in the slightest. They don't even forbid splitcamming, just discourage it. The issue here is that someone who is not the model is trying to sign the model up and is asking questions about the account.

Guessing she's been flagged somehow.

When you say "new MFC account" does that mean she's had an account there in the past and she wishes to open a new one? Has she never cammed for mfc in the past?

Also there may be an issue with you submitting the paperwork but not being the one the account is for. Does she have problems opening an account for herself? Does she live in another country? Is her country of origin perhaps blocked?

There could be many reasons, but ultimately it sounds like MFC has flagged her name for some reason. If you've been trying for longer than a year I don't think it will work. They now have her name associated with multiple attempts, one should have been enough. So I'm not really sure there is going to be a way to get an account set up in her name at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.