AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

opinion on chubby guys

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
funfuckbunny said:
My husband and I do couple shows on cams.com a few times a day and he's a chubby guy. He's hung but I don't think that makes a difference to most guys nor does the chubby thing seem to matter much. Nobody has ever mentioned his weight anyway. They just want to see the cam girl that they like getting fucked by someone. Go for it.

I agree that the guy's body type does not matter much. The only issue that irritates me is guys who talk or moan too much. Shut up, dude, it's not about you getting laid. It's about her having fun and me paying for watching it.

My messages have above average frequency of the word "me" lately, don't they... :?

I love this thread so much, thank you all! I feel much, much better, and have finally posted screenshots of my vids on my profile (made with paint, bc I fail at graphics...but it works). I went "Thanks" crazy in this thread. You guys rock! Chubby Chasers FTW! Hell, I've got two chubby guys in one video! Yeaaa buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.