AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Opinion on pole dancing on cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2021
Twitter Username
@Sugrbonez
Chaturbate Username
Sugrbonez
Hey everyone! I’m Natti Müller!!
So I wanted to see what y’all’s thoughts were on pole dancing shows. I was brainstorming trying to think of fun creative shows to do. I have been a pole dancer for many years, I thought it would be a fun different experience but I’m not sure if that would attract people. Just because I think it would be hard to engage with everyone.
let me know :) I’m super new to camming.

Hey everyone! I’m Natti Müller!!
So I wanted to see what y’all’s thoughts were on pole dancing shows. I was brainstorming trying to think of fun creative shows to do. I have been a pole dancer for many years, I thought it would be a fun different experience but I’m not sure if that would attract people. Just because I think it would be hard to engage with everyone.
let me know :) I’m super new to camming.
It's something I'd enjoy watching, but I'm also a fellow cam model and would mostly just be appreciating the effort and form.

I know a lot of viewers LOVE any sort of "dancing", though, so it could really work. Just do a token countdown for a single song or short performance, then put up another once that's done, rinse and repeat! Chat and engage with them in between the performances.

I think it's really hot. I've seen other models do it too, although it isn't super common, there are several who do it/ have done it. It's a great idea! I'd definitely tip for it. From what I've seen viewers love it.

Back when I started camming, I tried using my pole and the response was kinda meh. People thought it was cool to watch, but they didn't tip much for it. I had better luck using it as part of a ticket show and best luck selling clips/customs on OF where I used it. If it's possible in your space, put a bench or chair a little distance away from the pole. Place the camera above and at a height that would be a person's eye level. Now you can go from pole dancing to lap dancing :) If you have a fishnet or some other type of holey top, you can take it off right before you go from pole to lap and throw it at the cam trying to get it to land right over the lens to simulate it landing on someone's face. The effect on vid looks pretty cool if you can get it right (takes a lot of tries).

Super interested to know how your stream went!

Back when I started camming, I tried using my pole and the response was kinda meh. People thought it was cool to watch, but they didn't tip much for it. I had better luck using it as part of a ticket show and best luck selling clips/customs on OF where I used it. If it's possible in your space, put a bench or chair a little distance away from the pole. Place the camera above and at a height that would be a person's eye level. Now you can go from pole dancing to lap dancing :) If you have a fishnet or some other type of holey top, you can take it off right before you go from pole to lap and throw it at the cam trying to get it to land right over the lens to simulate it landing on someone's face. The effect on vid looks pretty cool if you can get it right (takes a lot of tries).

Super interested to know how your stream went!
I love that!!! I was researching virtual lap dances :) thank you!

I think it is really hot. From my personal opinion, users enjoy seeing models dance - but when you bring a pole and know how to use it, you kind of level of up the game. I think it is way better than just a simple tease or dance. I am sure that is going to reflect in your earnings. Let me know how it went, I am really curious!

Status
Not open for further replies.