AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Optimal Work Hours for CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
What would an optimal time period to work an eight hour shift on CB? I am going to guess that the American audience is still the largest market, so that might imply working from 5pm EST to about 1am EST. 5pm EST catches people getting off work on the East Coast of the US. 1am EST corresponds to 10pm Pacific Time, so that should get most people on the West Coast before bed.

Is it correct that you will not do as well broadcasting in the middle of the US workday?

Sometime between 12am Sunday and 11:59pm Saturday. The best shift varies from model to model. Two identical models could do the same shifts, and one will bank while the other bombs. Try out a few different shifts and see where you do best.

Reactions: Lunasha
as the ladies stated above its not a rule. taking Americans being the target i'd say their mornings 4am-6am as some cme to get off before work, and after that 5-6pm till 1-2am would do. Also its very important the weedays. usually monday-tuesday is slower, and weekends more busy. i usually pay more efforts in weekends doing longer hours. Also i've seen a big amount of traffic when Easter European models that work in studios change shifts. for example my 5-7am( GMT+3 curently)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
as the ladies stated above its not a rule. taking Americans being the target i'd say their mornings 4am-6am as some cme to get off before work, and after that 5-6pm till 1-2am would do. Also its very important the weedays. usually monday-tuesday is slower, and weekends more busy. i usually pay more efforts in weekends doing longer hours. Also i've seen a big amount of traffic when Easter European models that work in studios change shifts. for example my 5-7am( GMT+3 curently)

What are good weekend hours for you? Are you working longer than 8 hours on weekends?

It's an interesting question whether a weekend morning would get substantially less traffic than a weekend night. Somehow I imagine that the person in the morning is going to be there for very short periods, whereas the person at night might stick around.

Your 5am (GMT+3) would be about 9pm East Coast US time (GMT-5), so your 5am-to-7pm would catch the last two waking hours of the East Coast US market (i.e., 9pm-to-11pm). That seems to agree with what I am suggesting

i usualy work my nights. start of night is ok, dead between 12-3 am, and yes most of the time after 3-4am things get busy. i dont really set an amount of hours to work. I dont see the point to stay online 8 hours just to be there. If in 2-3 hours i dont raise at least 100 people in room, id rather go do smh else and come back later. I m not paid for hours online. ive worked nights and mornings too. both have their good time and bad one. and if im having a good day i might work up to 15 hours whatever day it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.