AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please give feedback on Private Menu

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EroticAthena

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Dec 28, 2015
www.eroticathena.com
Twitter Username
@eroticathena
Chaturbate Username
eroticathena
Hello All
First thank you for reading my thread and any feedback you can give... The models here take a lot of their time helping others be successful and I have to say how amazing that is...

I am planning on starting on CB next week and because I am a bit type A I am trying to plan it as much as I can prior.

Firstly, I already set up in my profile that I will not being doing private or group my first two weeks so I can get used to the interface and etc.

This is what I was thinking for my private menu (please give feedback, don't hold back my feelings won't get hurt i just want to do it right.)

Privates/Groups are available from (7pm-8pm MST (9pm-10pm EST)- Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri I also MAY take privates after 11pm MST or 1am EST

*Still figuring out weekend hours
Privates can also be scheduled, but I do work a day job so my time is limited.

Types of Privates:

The Girlfriend Experience- (20m min || 50 tk/min) 8 mins max chilling and getting to know you, it's easier for me to get into the mood when I get to know someone first. Slowly stripping completely naked by 10min in. Full pussy views (ass views by request, no anal play) Fingering light penetration while chatting. Light spanking or bondage ok. (dildo bj by request, directing ok)

The Quickie Experience- (4m/min|| 50tk/min rate + 1,000tk tip) - Begins naked full pussy (ass on request) views within first 30 sec. Fingering, penetration (dildo bj by request, Directing ok) No Anal penetration.

The Lover Experience- (10m/min || 50tk/min rate + 800tk tip) - Naked within the first minute, Directing great, nipple clamps and light bondage toys by request. Candle wax by request. Directing ok. Views of everything. No anal penetration. Orgasm or Edging by request. (Need 5m uninterrupted of clit play for true orgasm )

*Custom experiences can be scheduled. Write in detail what you want (10m||min 60tk/min rate + tip determined by details you provide) Emailed to EroticAthena4@gmail.com

Please suggest any changes you would make. I want to make privates in a way that doesn't interrupt countdown timers and etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.