AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Orgasms

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dennythom said:
This was part of an investigation I was carrying out - "Squirt Study"

She tried to show me (as best she could) what was happening. Of course camera obscura is a problem....

Is she a Colombian model? If she is who I am thinking, I am 99% sure that is fake. Of course she is actually squirting something out of her, but the liquid was not produced by her body. Good kegel muscles and using a syringe to inject a liquid will get those results.

Just Me said:
Is she a Colombian model? If she is who I am thinking, I am 99% sure that is fake. Of course she is actually squirting something out of her, but the liquid was not produced by her body. Good kegel muscles and using a syringe to inject a liquid will get those results.

A syringe, turkey baster or the like and strong K muscles aren't even necessary. An acquaintance from the somewhat dubious outfit of Bang Brothers showed me a "stage prop" that was the most lifelike dildo I'd ever seen. It had a one way valve in it and a small reservoir, a single battery and pump. The damn thing could put out several spurts the size of the average pencil for a shot of about 2 feet. Then he showed me one that was 'manual' and had the hidden reservoir within. When the girl pushed the end of it, it would fill her with whatever had been pre loaded in the toy and of course the accompanying "orgasm" was then a minor flood.
Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT calling fraud here on all of the shows by any means. There are for sure true and honest to goodness "flood" squirters... I lived with one for several years and ruined a mattress as a result before I learned we needed 3 towels and not 1. :eek:
What I am saying is that the ways of 'Hollywood' make it easy to amend the natural flow so it can be repeated easily numerous times per day simply by dildo substitution or timed squeezing of said toy. :clap: :clap: What will they think of next? :lol: :lol:

Mmmm BB, You smell good enough to eat. Is that Pina Colada I smell? :dance: :-D

blackxrose said:
lol was just "informed" by my roommate that my butthole apparently does the mad twitchy, contracting thing the hottie in the first clip does. XD lol. i make some interesting faces when i cum too. i usually look like i'm having a seizure or dying :D
lol me too!!

badgrlnxtdoor said:
blackxrose said:
lol was just "informed" by my roommate that my butthole apparently does the mad twitchy, contracting thing the hottie in the first clip does. XD lol.
lol me too!!

Doesn't everyone's? It's one of the clues I look for to help distinguish the fakers and why butt plugs feel so good when cumming. ;)

Reactions: AliciaLeigh
I have squirted before but have never seen it from the other perspective.

Hmmmm.... I need to make this happen at some point...

I am nervous that (compared to other girls) it will be a tiny little squirt but I know I can do it and am curious as to what it looks like for me.

AllisonGrey said:
I have squirted before but have never seen it from the other perspective.

Hmmmm.... I need to make this happen at some point...

I am nervous that (compared to other girls) it will be a tiny little squirt but I know I can do it and am curious as to what it looks like for me.

From my experience, most women start out kinda small before graduating to gushers. ;)

Reactions: 1 person
Bocefish said:
:whistle:
:? I was expecting more pretty orgasms and I got pee. Why the pee pee boce?

Reactions: Ann_Sulu and Rose
Bocefish said:
Well she said it wasn't pee and who am I to argue. Squirting O's are sometimes partial pee, or so I've heard. ;) I'll try and limit postings here to pretty orgasms from now on. :-D
Yeah... the stream is as yellow as her shirt. :/

And yes, I feel better, thank you.

Bocefish said:
badgrlnxtdoor said:
blackxrose said:
lol was just "informed" by my roommate that my butthole apparently does the mad twitchy, contracting thing the hottie in the first clip does. XD lol.
lol me too!!

Doesn't everyone's? It's one of the clues I look for to help distinguish the fakers and why butt plugs feel so good when cumming. ;)

Yeah, everyone's does. I think it was the kinsey institute that used anal probes when studying orgasms and found out that when someone orgasm their rectum contracts like that over and over again.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
SexyStephXS said:
Bocefish said:
badgrlnxtdoor said:
blackxrose said:
lol me too!!

Yeah, everyone's does. I think it was the kinsey institute that used anal probes when studying orgasms and found out that when someone orgasm their rectum contracts like that over and over again.

As with much in life, it is not 100% and not all orgasms are the same. :twocents-02cents:

Just Me said:
SexyStephXS said:
Bocefish said:
badgrlnxtdoor said:
blackxrose said:
lol me too!!

As with much in life, it is not 100% and not all orgasms are the same. :twocents-02cents:

No, really, it's a biological thing. Kind of like, your lungs expand when you breathe. It's not always visible to the naked eye, but a medical device would be able to measure the contractions.

Bocefish said:
Well she said it wasn't pee and who am I to argue. Squirting O's are sometimes partial pee, or so I've heard. ;) I'll try and limit postings here to pretty orgasms from now on. :-D
Yeah, I don't think the yellow indicates that it's pee. The entire image has a yellow cast to it. A problem a lot of models have with their cams, I've noticed.

Color balance attempt:

Attachments

• SqqnO.jpg
    SqqnO.jpg
    403.3 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: Bocefish
Status
Not open for further replies.