AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Refunding tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeMaria

Cam Model
Dec 1, 2018
MFC Username
CallMeMaria
Streamate Username
Blodieandbeast
Chaturbate Username
CallMeMaria
New update for models - ability to refund tokens

I am not sure how I feel about this - I hope members don't start demanding their money back for stupid reasons (Boobs not big enough, not enough squirt, you didn't actually orgasm, I didn't actually orgasm....etc)

What do other models think?

is the model the one that issues the refund or is it the site?

If it's models then members can complain all they want, but they would be more likely to get a ban than a refund. There are very few genuine reasons I can think of that would warrant a refund.

If its support issuing refunds then I would hope that members need a damn good reason and every request gets properly investigated including messaging the model about whatever it was that caused the refund for clarification.

Upvote 0
Its a new feature added for models, this I copied from the site:

"Prevent Viewer Complaints by Refunding Tokens​

about 23 hours ago
Viewers want to see you dance but you gotta run? No worries. You can now refund their tokens and be on your merry way.
You can refund any tokens received from viewers within the last 20 minutes at any given moment.
You don't have to stay for longer than you planned or unpack again that elaborate machine you've just neatly stowed away.
And you no longer have to owe anyone anything. Someone paid you for a Tip menu activity, but you can't do it right now? Just refund them their tokens, and no one feels cheated or overburdened.
To refund tokens:
  1. Go to "Earnings"
  2. Find the transaction you want to refund
  3. Click three horizontal dots ⋯ > "Refund Tokens to User"
And remember, if the transaction took place more than 20 minutes ago, it cannot be refunded. "

Upvote 0
I really dont think it's going to "prevent viewer complains" if anything I think it's going to increase them.
Online for 5 hours but didnt hit the goal, now you are going to have everyone wanting to be refunded because they didnt tip enough to finish the goal. Honestly I think it's going to cause more issues than it solves. I have a feeling it's going to be new models who arnt used to telling members "my show my rules" and end up getting pressured into issuing refunds for things they have done.

Upvote 0
I really dont think it's going to "prevent viewer complains" if anything I think it's going to increase them.
Online for 5 hours but didnt hit the goal, now you are going to have everyone wanting to be refunded because they didnt tip enough to finish the goal. Honestly I think it's going to cause more issues than it solves. I have a feeling it's going to be new models who arnt used to telling members "my show my rules" and end up getting pressured into issuing refunds for things they have done.
My thoughts exactly...

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
New update for models - ability to refund tokens

I am not sure how I feel about this - I hope members don't start demanding their money back for stupid reasons (Boobs not big enough, not enough squirt, you didn't actually orgasm, I didn't actually orgasm....etc)

What do other models think?

If you don't mind a former SC model answering (I still like reading the SC threads), I'm with you and KingMarti on this...for all of the reasons that you two stated.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
A models room I frequent has used it before. Like if someone enters the room and tips for something the ended already. Sometimes she forgets to change the topic. She apologizes and refunds that tip.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I like the feature. For me refunds will probably be very rare, but there are times when I've wished I could send a refund due to tech issues or other things. (and I may just throw the 1 token tips back in their faces for the idiots who tip a single ten cent token and demand things).

Upvote 0
I like the feature. For me refunds will probably be very rare, but there are times when I've wished I could send a refund due to tech issues or other things. (and I may just throw the 1 token tips back in their faces for the idiots who tip a single ten cent token and demand things).
Lol. That's a use I didn't think of

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.