AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

other cam models as friends?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always down for model friends :)
I cam on mfc and streamate!
I see you online streamate around the times I'm on ✌ nice to meet you haha

I see you online streamate around the times I'm on ✌ nice to meet you haha
Hooray I'm glad you see me there as for awhile I didn't show up on the main pages it was awful!

I see you are a fellow Canadian girl too :) great to meet you :)

I feel like we should all wear a secret symbol of some kind so we can spot eachother without muggles knowing. Of course we all have thigh high stockings and umbrella lights but those are things we keep at home...
OK this isnt exactly related to the main topic here but I have to comment on this... You dont want to know the amount of times Ive answered the question "uhhh why do you have a photography light?" when people who dont know I cam are in my apartment (pretty much none of my friends IRL know and absolutely none of my family does) with "OH ITS SUPER GREAT FOR LIGHTING UP THE WHOLE LIVING ROOM... you know cause theres no ceiling light... ya, no ceiling light :whew::wasntme:"

OK this isnt exactly related to the main topic here but I have to comment on this... You dont want to know the amount of times Ive answered the question "uhhh why do you have a photography light?" when people who dont know I cam are in my apartment (pretty much none of my friends IRL know and absolutely none of my family does) with "OH ITS SUPER GREAT FOR LIGHTING UP THE WHOLE LIVING ROOM... you know cause theres no ceiling light... ya, no ceiling light :whew::wasntme:"
Lordt, I had a softbox setup come from Amazon and my neighbour ended up signing for it. He really wanted to know what was in the giant box, but he didn't directly ask, so there was a lot of fun conversational dancing about what a huuuuuge box it was. He's probably going to figure out what I'm doing eventually, but I don't see any need to help him there.

I really, really, really want to connect with cam models, but I'm oddly shy for a person who regularly takes off her pants for groups of strangers on the internet. I just don't want to be intrusive, you know!! I'm probably just going to follow all of you on Twitter and constantly like your posts. Prep yaself for that.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
I have two irl. One I met through here and the other one was good friends with one of my close friends, so that was pretty much all chance. They're tight. I think your best bet is social networking though.

Would be so nice to have some actual cam girl friends to communicate with, because who else do you really have to talk those jobrelated stuff and who can undestand you so well. I'm pretty talkative person and the part I loved about my last job, was making contacts there, but know it's pretty hard to find some real friend over the computer. Ofcourse I have my irl ones, but sadly growing apart is a real thing...

I really, really, really want to connect with cam models, but I'm oddly shy for a person who regularly takes off her pants for groups of strangers on the internet. I just don't want to be intrusive, you know!! I'm probably just going to follow all of you on Twitter and constantly like your posts. Prep yaself for that.

ya, that's me on the dot too. xD yay social awkwarness!

*stalks in twitter..* ahem.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
I actually just joined this site for the main purpose of meeting cam girl friends! I cammed on and off casually but I am now going full time and it can get pretty lonely! I've struggled to find fellow cam girls in the UK, happy to talk to girls from anywhere of course but would also be great to know some local girls too. Find me on twitter if you fancy a chat :) @altgirlalice

Reactions: EspiKvlt
I am very new to camming, however, I have been working in the sex industry for over two years now. It's such a lonely profession! Very few people in my real life know, most are very close minded and judgmental. Sometimes people talk bad about sex workers and I sit quiet wondering what they would say if they knew me. I really would love nice sexy friends to relate and confided with. That's actually why I joined here... haha.

I would love it. When I started getting anxiety I had no one to turn to, it was just s bubble.

Hi to any Aussies!

Status
Not open for further replies.