AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Outfit Color

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sexiest in black, but trying on outfits in front of my cam before I start, I always seem to look best in pinks and reds and cream colors. I think it's because my background is a deep/dark blue. I'm considering trying to figure out a different, lighter background so I can have more variety in my outfits.

Blue or black. Although black seems to make the rest of me glow since I'm so pale :(

White, Royal Blue, Light Grey, the combo of Black/Tan so it appears I'm nude underneath like a black lace dress with a nude shift underneath and this last one is not really a color but most denim. I have had about 5+ all denim rompers. They're just my favorite casual/sexy outfits.

Blue, just color my whole world blue and I'll be happy.

from a member

every lady is different. where one would look good in red an other not. but I can see when you ladies feel sexy and that just flows forth, there for what every you are wearing at that time is the sexiest. be it nothing or every thing how you feel is how a lot of members will feel right along with you

itsamour said:
I only own black clothing :?

But I need to start adding color to my life. I find that it attracts the eye better on cam. BUT I LOVE BLACK.

IRL, I'm all about wearing black. It matches my soul, my mood, yada yada and all that jazz. I also happen to own a lot of black that I wear on cam, simply because that's a color that a lot of lingerie comes in. But it kinda has that glowing/shining effect sometimes because my pale ass is PALE, and all the lights I have trained on me kinda amplifies that.

Status
Not open for further replies.