AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"P*SSGATE" POLL

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What bothers you more about P*ssgate brouhaha? The truth in it, or the lie?

• I am an American Republican, and I am bothered by the truth in it

• I am an American Republican, and I am bothered by the lies in it

• I am an American Democrat, and I am bothered by the truth in it

• I am an American Democrat, and I am bothered by the lies in it

• I am not an American, only here to screw with your poll

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justjoinedtopost

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Feb 23, 2015
Saw reference to this pop up in the Trump predictions thread, figured I would make this one to try head off any further derailment of that one (though JoleneBrody pretty much already screwed that up for everybody).

I ask that only Americans take part in the poll. Feel free to elaborate on your position. Or not.

Reactions: SoTxBob
I am neither a Republican nor Democrat.

For some reason I thought "brouhaha" was spelled with j not h. Maybe I was thinking bruja?

I am bothered that people are focused on pee rather than all the other horrible things this new administration is doing/attempting. I don't give a flying fuck about consenting adults peeing on each other or inanimate objects. I AM concerned about education, health care, nepotism, civil rights, misinformation...

Not voting simply bc there's no correct vote. I consider myself independent and go for the better candidate. What bothers me the most is the total BS that seems to dominate everything these days. As Aeryn said, what adults do doesn't make a damn bit of difference [as long as nobody dies.] It is extremely hypocritical of the left and right to constantly be wagging their "better than you" fingers at each other. Neither is without plenty of faults. I will say tho that the apparent "looking down their noses superiority" critical judgement that the majority of the Hollywood celebs seem to be doing is funny. So much mouth and so little substance. I'm also wondering how long the poor little snowflake people and their hurt feelings will continue on with their whining.

Saw reference to this pop up in the Trump predictions thread, figured I would make this one to try head off any further derailment of that one (though JoleneBrody pretty much already screwed that up for everybody).

I ask that only Americans take part in the poll. Feel free to elaborate on your position. Or not.
you monster! :p

Oh and my answer, I'm an independent voter and I couldn't give a piss at this point. I'm alarmed and concerned about many things when it comes to Trump, and this is waaaaaaaayyyyyyy down below the bottom of my list. I'm way more concerned about Russia using embarrassing information to manipulate him than what that information actually is, unless it's treasonous at this point. I've honestly only gotten a skim of the pissgate info because I've been busy paying attention to the senate hearings instead.

To be clear, my focus is not on the urination aspect. I consider that to be the least meaningful rumor of the bunch. Also highly believable, his "I'm a germaphobe" defense notwithstanding.

There is no way I can know what is true in it or not. More interesting to me is that this goes back months. Heard it mentioned, then when nothing came of it I figured it probably didn't even exist. So now they finally bring it out? Interesting times...
I'm way more concerned about Russia using embarrassing information to manipulate him than what that information actually is, unless it's treasonous at this point.
I am no legal expert, but sounds like treason to me IF it's true. If an ounce of weed can get you hard time in Alabama, the things claimed in this report ought to be worth at least a couple of weekends of community service.

Based on all the whining generated by opposition to the last administration, I'd say 4 to 8 years.
We are in a perpetual state of whine now, the PC/MC snowflakes have reached critical mass.

I'm a registered Democrat although I don't really identify all that strongly with the party. I don't give a flying fuck what he does in the bedroom with CONSENTING adults. What does bother me is that Russia could blackmail him at all. Also the fact that it doesn't matter what Trump does or doesn't do, he seems to be immune to everything. Like, nothing can touch him. At this point he could be slaughtering baby seals and it feels like the Republican party would find a way to make it okay and he'd still be our president.

Anything Trump-related feels futile.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
To be clear, my focus is not on the urination aspect. I consider that to be the least meaningful rumor of the bunch. Also highly believable, his "I'm a germaphobe" defense notwithstanding.

There is no way I can know what is true in it or not. More interesting to me is that this goes back months. Heard it mentioned, then when nothing came of it I figured it probably didn't even exist. So now they finally bring it out? Interesting times...

I am no legal expert, but sounds like treason to me IF it's true. If an ounce of weed can get you hard time in Alabama, the things claimed in this report ought to be worth at least a couple of weekends of community service.

We are in a perpetual state of whine now, the PC/MC snowflakes have reached critical mass.
I assumed your poll was about the hiring of prostitutes to piss on a bed Obama once slept on allegation (if true...the immaturity is the real embarrassment but hey what's new?)

The non piss related issues surrounding it are def more interesting, yet the moral gasp of pissing prostitutes I could give two fucking shits about.

I assumed your poll was about the hiring of prostitutes to piss on a bed Obama once slept on allegation (if true...the immaturity is the real embarrassment but hey what's new?)

The non piss related issues surrounding it are def more interesting, yet the moral gasp of pissing prostitutes I could give two fucking shits about.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensing...ties-to-russia?utm_term=.kk0VqgLXQ#.eb75o2GQM

Keep an open mind, but don't forget WMD's when you read it (talking about the actual report, not the Buzzfeed article).

I'm a registered Democrat although I don't really identify all that strongly with the party. I don't give a flying fuck what he does in the bedroom with CONSENTING adults. What does bother me is that Russia could blackmail him at all. Also the fact that it doesn't matter what Trump does or doesn't do, he seems to be immune to everything. Like, nothing can touch him. At this point he could be slaughtering baby seals and it feels like the Republican party would find a way to make it okay and he'd still be our president.

Anything Trump-related feels futile.
We have gotten used to regarding as valor only valor in war (or the kind that’s needed for flying in outer space), the kind which jingle-jangles with medals. We have forgotten another concept of valor—civil valor. And that’s all our society needs, just that, just that, just that! That’s all we need and that’s exactly what we haven’t got.

I am really curious about the whole "snowflake" insult escalation lately and it's usage. Not trying to pick a fight or anything but I've always understood "special snowflake" to describe somebody who expects to be given special treatment and allowed to get away with things others wouldn't or given special favors.

Expecting everyone to allow Trump to get away with things that others would not simple because he won the election seems pretty special snowflake to me.

Don't get me wrong, I see how the left also can behave in a snowflake like manner often but to insult someone as a snowflake for giving a shit about whether or not a foreign government is infiltrating our democracy in an attempt to gain power and control just because you don't want it to be true... that seems pretty snowflakey to me.

"Snowflake" is the new favorite insult of Trump supporters I've seen but I mostly see it being used in a hypocritical sense, when in fact the accuser of snow flakes is in fact expecting and demanding special treatment.

I am really curious about the whole "snowflake" insult escalation lately and it's usage. Not trying to pick a fight or anything but I've always understood "special snowflake" to describe somebody who expects to be given special treatment and allowed to get away with things others wouldn't or given special favors.

Expecting everyone to allow Trump to get away with things that others would not simple because he won the election seems pretty special snowflake to me.

Don't get me wrong, I see how the left also can behave in a snowflake like manner often but to insult someone as a snowflake for giving a shit about whether or not a foreign government is infiltrating our democracy in an attempt to gain power and control just because you don't want it to be true... that seems pretty snowflakey to me.

"Snowflake" is the new favorite insult of Trump supporters I've seen but I mostly see it being used in a hypocritical sense, when in fact the accuser of snow flakes is in fact expecting and demanding special treatment.
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/11/11/shatner_schools_the_snowflakes/
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/...iberals-who-wont-accept-donald-trumps-victory

They are a herd.

Sound boards... repetitious sound boards, the lot of us. Fox news used the insult "snowflakes" in applicable ways a few too many times and now the internet is awash in a sea of repetitious insults being used out of context making a general mass of people appear incapable of independent thought.

People in my town couldn't even post on facebook about thinking it's lame that so many people were firing guns into the air in downtown residential neighborhoods (against the law) on Christmas eve without being jumped on and called special snowflakes.
Nah man, expecting that you are allowed to do something against the law just because you want to makes YOU the special snowflake.

Snow men, Christmas carols, ski races and neon jumpsuits!

wait... what are we talking about again? LET'S GO SKIING!

This is all a load of crap. The problem with this dossier is that it had been floating around for months. Many news agencies had it but were completely unable to verify its authenticity so they didn't publish any of it. Buzzfeed decided to put it all out there and "let the people decide for themselves" The fact is that the people aren't in any position to decide, the general public have no possible way of verifying if it is or isn't true and will either believe or dispute it based on their already preconcieved beliefs about Trump. The whole point of journalists and reliable news sources is that they are supposed to do that leg work and only put out what is true. Journalistic standards have fallen so far that now they just throw out any old garbage in the hope they'll generate as many clicks as possible with little regard to the truth.

It makes it really hard to know what news sources you can trust when such a large percentage of what you read may or may not be total bullshit.

I have noticed, as a general trend everywhere, that there is an inability to engage in an intelligent conversation by many people. They seem to need to resort to childish insults instead of thoughtful opinions.

Also everyone else in this thread is a moronic snowflake who can't handle my truth bombs.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
This is all a load of crap. The problem with this dossier is that it had been floating around for months. Many news agencies had it but were completely unable to verify its authenticity so they didn't publish any of it. Buzzfeed decided to put it all out there and "let the people decide for themselves" The fact is that the people aren't in any position to decide, the general public have no possible way of verifying if it is or isn't true and will either believe or dispute it based on their already preconcieved beliefs about Trump. The whole point of journalists and reliable news sources is that they are supposed to do that leg work and only put out what is true. Journalistic standards have fallen so far that now they just throw out any old garbage in the hope they'll generate as many clicks as possible with little regard to the truth.

It makes it really hard to know what news sources you can trust when such a large percentage of what you read may or may not be total bullshit.
You cannot trust any news sources in my opinion. Even if you remove bias (laughably rare), you always have to remember that they may have plain gotten in wrong.
Was withholding this dossier, originally funded by Republicans, censorship?
Is publicizing it now simply an attempt at a post election swiftboat?
Is this a sensationalist distraction meant to draw attention from other things?
Also everyone else in this thread is a moronic snowflake who can't handle my truth bombs.
Clearly you have been cucked. From here on out, I am just going to assume everyone has been.

Reactions: MikeTO
You cannot trust any news sources in my opinion. Even if you remove bias (laughably rare), you always have to remember that they may have plain gotten in wrong.

Clearly you have been cucked. From here on out, I am just going to assume everyone has been.
You are correctly. I do pretty much trust AMTV and wearechange although I do additional research if I think it's important enough.

I think witholding it was responsible journalism not censorship. They couldn't verify it so they didn't publish it. Thats what should happen. I don't know what sort of libel laws you have in America but if you publish things that are false you should expect to be havily sued. I think Trump should sue them. There are plenty of bad things you can say about Trump without needing to make stuff up.

To me publishing it just stinks of desperation, these people will just do anything possible, no matter how low they need to stoop, to try and damage Trump. Flinging shit and hoping something sticks I'd expect from monkeys at the zoo not supposedly respecable news agencies. Throughout the election it was made pretty clear that name calling and shaming doesn't work and if people want to get rid of Trump or sway his supporters to their cause then they need to win them over by showing them a better way not insulting them to submission.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I think witholding it was responsible journalism not censorship. They couldn't verify it so they didn't publish it. Thats what should happen. I don't know what sort of libel laws you have in America but if you publish things that are false you should expect to be havily sued. I think Trump should sue them. There are plenty of bad things you can say about Trump without needing to make stuff up.

To me publishing it just stinks of desperation, these people will just do anything possible, no matter how low they need to stoop, to try and damage Trump. Flinging shit and hoping something sticks I'd expect from monkeys at the zoo not supposedly respecable news agencies. Throughout the election it was made pretty clear that name calling and shaming doesn't work and if people want to get rid of Trump or sway his supporters to their cause then they need to win them over by showing them a better way not insulting them to submission.
This is the way the world has always worked.

I found this story interesting too. I have no idea what the truth behind the matter is...
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-story-of-mob-setting-fire-to-dortmund-church
http://www.theverge.com/2017/1/10/14222490/germany-fake-news-breitbart-russia-election
The telling part is this. Trump, Hillary, Merkel, Putin, etc...can all agree on one thing; we have a fake news problem.

(the cucked thing was a joke btw lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.