AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Relationship with a cam model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of you red flaggers and doubters can all go eat a dik, and to whoever reads this in the same situation, learn to trust your instinct.

I’m happy it worked out for you, but the “red flaggers and doubters” were trying to help you. If you don’t appreciate that, you’re being petty. The doubts were valid and warranted. To be honest, you’re immensely fortunate that your situation didn’t turn out like 99.9999% of them do.

Assuming your story is true, you’re the exception, not the rule. Those that advised you to use caution were trying to help. Maybe appreciate that, in addition to appreciating that it turned out well.

All of you red flaggers and doubters can all go eat a dik,
Weird vibes all along, but this is just unnecessary lol. Have fun though, glad it's working out.

Let’s also acknowledge that the first person to post a hint of doubt in this thread was the OP himself in post one. So, hey… enjoy your meal, my dude!
And the whole thing started with,
take from this what you want and please feel free to comment.
Like no one made you say this but you invited the commentary. 🤔

All of you red flaggers and doubters can all go eat a dik,
No, you can for thinking us warning people of the dangers of it all are assholes.

Also, you're welcome for providing a place for you to come brag and vent about your situation.

All of you red flaggers and doubters can all go eat a dik, and to whoever reads this in the same situation, learn to trust your instinct.

*Snort* Didn't you ask for our opinion?
I would like to share my experiences.. take from this what you want and please feel free to comment.

Anybody who is in this same situation know that OP is probably full of bullshit and people on the internet lie.

Last edited:
Not to be mean, but sound like a nice fantasy
Season 6 Goals GIF by Paramount+

In a twisted sort of way, yes. To paraphrase this story’s ending:

“…then I hired a private investigator to locate a girl dealing with personal issues that ghosted me. When he found her, I moved to her country. Despite my vague criminal past and aggressive refusal to be ghosted, we’re now a couple.”

…isn’t really the kind of happy ending you’d see in a Disney movie. :)

In a twisted sort of way, yes. To paraphrase this story’s ending:

“…then I hired a private investigator to locate a girl dealing with personal issues that ghosted me. When he found her, I moved to her country. Despite my vague criminal past and aggressive refusal to be ghosted, we’re now a couple.”

…isn’t really the kind of happy ending you’d see in a Disney movie. :)
To be honest, everything I read looks like a syrupy love movie, probably not even 1% is true, just a fantasy of his head :D

Haha. Another member who joined this forum to treat it like it's a Dear Abby advice column (Or he's like my ex and just enjoys telling made-up stories 😂). People try to give the op a reality check while even he has his doubts. Then he comes back here 4 months later with his chest all puffed out, thinking he's some big hotshot because he convinced a 20-year old to let him pay all of her expenses. LOL.

cosmo kramer pimp GIF

Cool story, bro. If it's even true, you should just be grateful for the good things happening in your life, rather than brag and tell decent people who tried to help you out to "Eat a dik." That's so unattractive. Sometimes people brag on social media...only for that shit to not even last.

Haha. Another member who joined this forum to treat it like it's a Dear Abby advice column (Or he's like my ex and just enjoys telling made-up stories 😂). People try to give the op a reality check while even he has his doubts. Then he comes back here 4 months later with his chest all puffed out, thinking he's some big hotshot because he convinced a 20-year old to let him pay all of her expenses. LOL.

cosmo kramer pimp GIF

Cool story, bro. If it's even true, you should just be grateful for the good things happening in your life, rather than brag and tell decent people who tried to help you out to "Eat a dik." That's very unattractive. Sometimes people brag on social media only for that shit to not even last.
Nice new pic fox :D

I have a friend who's been with a girl in playa del Carmen for about a year now. He works a very lucrative job so they both live happily in Paradise. I've visited once and honestly they were happy and so cute together. This is not the norm, but it can happen. Good luck friend, may you and her find peace .

• Hugs
Reactions: dkd444555333
Hey so, a lot has happened since I posted this, ill try to be brief.

After my last post we lost contact, she had a bad psychosis episode and went offline, deleted all her messaging apps and threw her phone in the bin. She still worked a little and we talked when she was at work, she forgot I was coming to see her. After these little interactions she stopped going to work and that was it. After a week or so I got really worried about her so I hired a private detective in Colombia to look for her. After going through the very little info she gave me we managed to find where she worked and got a number of her friend. It turns out she spent 2 weeks in hospital and was released that day. And yes I helped her with anything she needed, new phone, clothes, money. (I did this without expecting anything back, I thought this was the end of our relationship)

Still kept my flight and accommodation open. We started talking properly again and it turns out nothing had changed between us.

Im now in Colombia and been here since September. We are living together and its very good, we are planning to get married next year. I havent been robed, kidnapped, scammed or whatever else you think happens to gringos in Colombia, actually its a really cool place to live. Spent a lot of time on the north coast on the beach and mostly people are very nice. As long as you dont stick out like a sore thumb then youre fine. Make sure you keep phone in pocket and dont flash cash.

As of this moment we are planning to go back to my home country for a bit, build some funds and then travel to somewhere else.

After spending time with her I realise everything was REAL. Shes not fake, she is actually very sweet, kind, considerate and very loyal. There was never any scam and everything was genuine.

And yes we got tattoos.
I FUCKING CALLED IT LMAOOOOO 😂😂

I'm gonna die if he comes back randomly one day like "LOL it worked! We're happily married!"

Hey so, a lot has happened since I posted this, ill try to be brief.

After my last post we lost contact, she had a bad psychosis episode and went offline, deleted all her messaging apps and threw her phone in the bin. She still worked a little and we talked when she was at work, she forgot I was coming to see her. After these little interactions she stopped going to work and that was it. After a week or so I got really worried about her so I hired a private detective in Colombia to look for her. After going through the very little info she gave me we managed to find where she worked and got a number of her friend. It turns out she spent 2 weeks in hospital and was released that day. And yes I helped her with anything she needed, new phone, clothes, money. (I did this without expecting anything back, I thought this was the end of our relationship)

Still kept my flight and accommodation open. We started talking properly again and it turns out nothing had changed between us.

Im now in Colombia and been here since September. We are living together and its very good, we are planning to get married next year. I havent been robed, kidnapped, scammed or whatever else you think happens to gringos in Colombia, actually its a really cool place to live. Spent a lot of time on the north coast on the beach and mostly people are very nice. As long as you dont stick out like a sore thumb then youre fine. Make sure you keep phone in pocket and dont flash cash.

As of this moment we are planning to go back to my home country for a bit, build some funds and then travel to somewhere else.

After spending time with her I realise everything was REAL. Shes not fake, she is actually very sweet, kind, considerate and very loyal. There was never any scam and everything was genuine.

And yes we got tattoos.
And then everybody clapped

Status
Not open for further replies.