AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

pattern in race

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do too. I would say 6 out of 8 of my regs are Asian.
I'm not Asian at all myself, I'm Siberian/Russian.
I actually asked one of my regs who I'm really close with about it, and he said it's more about body type than anything, and that most of the Asian guys he knows prefer really tiny/petite women. :confusion-shrug:

I seem to attract a lot of the Daddy types, lol. Doesn't matter what race.
I also attract a lot of college guys and business men. Granted, this is all what I'm told. These guys could be just fantasizing and pretending it was real. *shrugs* Doesn't bother me.

Jupiter551 said:
sxycherrypie said:
I love asians when I see them they make me feel a peace I have never felt.They make me feel at home.
lol wth?
I know I have thought it's weird too but that's how they make me feel well in the best way I can explain it that is.

I love having a large Asian fan base. They are SUPER respectful. Although I love getting naughty and dirty talk, it's nice just to sit and talk with nothing sexual in a pvt. A nice switch up once in a while. And a lot of my Asian fans do that.

Reactions: DudeExtreme
PlayboyMegan said:
I love having a large Asian fan base. They are SUPER respectful. Although I love getting naughty and dirty talk, it's nice just to sit and talk with nothing sexual in a pvt. A nice switch up once in a while. And a lot of my Asian fans do that.
I agree it give you a break from yayaing the sister hood which is AWESOME.

I get a mixed bag race-wise, but a lot of people attracted to girl-next-door or innocent types, because I guess that's the vibe I give off.

I also get a lot of daddy's (which are banned if they ignore my request for no Daddy play) and a lot of people wanting to fuck their sister or cousin. Even one request of "will you pretend to be my best friend?" All of which I said no to (since to me, best friend means so close they're family)

I'm not really sure to be honest, hard to tell unless they announce it. I seem to get lots of white guys and some very nice black ones too. So far as I know asian guys don't seem to be that into me, I think it does have a lot to do with my curvy body type.

I kinda have a thing for Asian men too. Although I've only ever been with one, my husband was Asian, and my daughters are half too. But when I fall in love, it has nothing to do with race.
As far as type of men I attract in my room, mostly white guys. And the majority of black guys (or at least claim to be black) that come to my room, seem to have this fetish... asking me to call them the "N" word. I'm sooooooo not cool with that. I was raised by my older brother who is half black, and my mom would have kicked my ass for using that word when I was a kid. I hate being asked to do that, like what? Just because I'm a white chick, you assume I'm gonna' cool with it?! Give me a break. But I do have a couple of regulars who I know are black because I seen them on cam, who are GREAT!!!

Attachments

• 41255_1503283456909_1078899483_1481185_6273751_n.jpg
    41255_1503283456909_1078899483_1481185_6273751_n.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 343
Jupiter551 said:
Is that you as a child? That's a really cute pic, I love the fashions in the background lol
Yes, that is my brother and I as kids. Thanks

Cassidy Nicole said:
I get lots of black guys because I am "a snowflake with ass" lol. I also get a lot of older guys 40+.

I haven't heard a person being called 'snowflake' since the movie Glory (Denzel's character called Andre Braugher's character 'snowflake'). :lol:

The_Brown_Fox said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
I get lots of black guys because I am "a snowflake with ass" lol. I also get a lot of older guys 40+.

I haven't heard a person being called 'snowflake' since the movie Glory (Denzel's character called Andre Braugher's character 'snowflake'). :lol:

Hahahaha. I was like "Uhhhh what?!?!!?" lol. It made me laugh

Cassidy Nicole said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Cassidy Nicole said:

Hahahaha. I was like "Uhhhh what?!?!!?" lol. It made me laugh

Better than "snowball with an ass" HAHA! :lol:

i wouldnt say i get a particular race but i will say that i get an awful lot of Australian guys and british guys.

I'm pretty sure my visitors are a very diverse melting pot of peeps. I love it! And I know they are from all over the place since we discuss all their wacky time zones frequently. :)

Race? No. I get 'my black cock is hard' comments just as much as 'im white but my dick is 10+ inches, do you believe me babe? wanna see it baby?' comments. :lol:

But I have noticed that I get a TON of Australian guys in my room. I realize it's because I'm on late at night USA time, butttt.. that would make it like 1 pm over there for them. Do they get an hour of work off for masturbatory purposes or something?

EvaLee said:
But I have noticed that I get a TON of Australian guys in my room. I realize it's because I'm on late at night USA time, butttt.. that would make it like 1 pm over there for them. Do they get an hour of work off for masturbatory purposes or something?

I get 15 minutes every 3 hours, but that's because I work in Silicon Valley.

Poker_Babe said:
Jupiter551 said:
Is that you as a child? That's a really cute pic, I love the fashions in the background lol
Yes, that is my brother and I as kids. Thanks
Very cool a little Poker Babe, and your current Avatar is the bomb.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Yeah, I definitely get a lot of Asians and I'm sure it's because I'm half Taiwanese and half white. I get mostly Chinese, Japanese, or Korean. I also live in, roughly, the same time zone as them.
I get a lot of men from Singapore trying to write to me in simplified Chinese, no matter how many times I say I can't read most of it!

I attract a lot of young hispanic guys (same when I was stripping) I guess cause I'm thicker. I find that older and/or white guys tend to like more slender girls, but of course there are exceptions to everything. When my hair is dark I get black guys a lot, too. I think most of them don't like blondes too much?

misstamara said:
I attract a lot of young hispanic guys (same when I was stripping) I guess cause I'm thicker. I find that older and/or white guys tend to like more slender girls, but of course there are exceptions to everything. When my hair is dark I get black guys a lot, too. I think most of them don't like blondes too much?
I'm jelly. I'm totally into Hispanic men. mmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.